The BHU PET 2021 Results will be declared by the Banaras Hindu University on its official website, bhuonline.in. Candidates are advised to login to the BHU PET test portal to access their results.
|BHU PET 2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
|BHU PET 2021 Result Date for MPA, MPEd and MFA||To be announced|
|BHU PET 2021 Result Date for all courses||To be announced|
How to check BHU PET 2021 Result?
Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below, to check their results for the BHU PET 2021 exam:
- Visit the official website of BHU; bhuonline.in
- Click on the “Theory Result PET-2021” tab on the home screen.
- A new window will open up, enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on “Search”.
- The BHU PET 2021 Results will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and print out a copy, to be kept until the time of admission.
BHU PET 2021 Results Details
The following details will be mentioned in the BHU PET 2021 Results sheet:
- Candidate’s details
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Candidate’s Open Rank
- Candidate’s BHU Rank
- Counselling date and procedure details
BHU PET 2021 Results Tie-Breaker Criteria
In the event that two students end up scoring the same marks in the BHU PET 2021 exam, the tie-breaking criteria will be adopted by the Banaras Hindu University. The tie-breaking criteria are as follows:
- The candidate who gets a higher aggregate percentage in the qualifying exam (graduate-level exam) will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, the candidates who scored higher marks in the concerned subject of the qualifying exam will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate senior in age will be preferred.
BHU PET 2021 Cut Off
The BHU PET Cut Off will be declared once all the results are out, sometime in the month of October. The BHU PET cut off for women will be released separately from the combined cut-offs for both men and women. The BHU PET closing rank will also be released along with the cutoff. Candidates will be allotted seats at the various BHU campuses, based on the cutoff.
BHU PET Marking Scheme
The BHU PET 2021 exam had 120 questions for 3 marks each, which means that the total scorable marks was 360. Candidates can use the marking scheme, mentioned below, to calculate their tentative scores in the BHU PET 2021 exam.
|Every correct answer||+3 marks|
|Every wrong answer||-3 marks|
|Unanswered questions||0 marks|
BHU PET 2021 Counselling
Banaras Hindu University will provide the notifications for students who have been shortlisted for the BHU PET 2021 Counselling process. The BHU PET 2021 counselling process schedule will be announced shortly after the results are released. Candidates will have to download the BHU PET 2021 counselling call letter from the official website. Candidates will need to have the following documents for the BHU PET 2021 counselling process:
- BHU PET Counselling Call Letter
- BHU PET 2021 Admit Card
- Class 10 + 2, graduation marks sheet
- High school and intermediate certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Sports category certificate
Candidates will be allotted seats in the various BHU college and university campuses based on their ranking in the BHU PET 2021 counselling process.