Students who appeared for the ACET exam can check their result from the official website, and the AECT result is released on the official website. Candidates who qualify the exam gets an opportunity to get admitted into different UG and Management programmes. The national level entrance exam is conducted by the IAI twice a year, read along as we give you complete details on the ACET Results 2021.
- January 15, 2021: The results for the ACET January 2021 session is released.
ACET Result 2021 Highlights
ACET 2021 results are valid for three years. Students can register for Student membership within three years. If students do not register for Student Membership within 3 years, they will have to re-appear for ACET exam after 3 years. Once the student gets the membership, He/she has to renew his/her membership every year. ACET 2021 Result Merit List will be available on their official website. This merit list will show how many students have qualified. ACET merit list will have candidate ID and names of qualified students.
How to check ACET 2021 Result
- Step 1: Candidates can visit IAI official website and check their results under ACET section.
- Step 2: On Homepage of IAI, find ACET button on the Navigation bar.
- Step 3: Scroll down and look for 'ACET October 2021 Result'
- Step 4: Click on it and you will be presented a PDF which you can view and download.
Other ACET Results Details
- ACET 2021 Merit List: To check Merit List, click on ACET 2021 Merit list
- ACET 2021 Exam Passing Marks: The Passing marks for ACET 2021 Examination is 50%.
- ACET 2021 Exam Sectional Cuttoff: There is no sectional cutoff.
ACET Merit List
Authorities publish the ACET Merit List along with the Results on the website. Students are given admission to different institutions based on the ACET Merit List. The merit list will rank students based on the marks they scored on the ACET Exam, students with a high rank will be given preference over the other during the admission process. The merit list will rank the students with the Roll No./Application Number.
ACET Counselling Process
The counselling process for the ACET exam will commence right after the results are released. The conducting authorities did not announce the official counselling dates as of yet. After the counselling process, students will be given admission based on the merit list, which will be released right after the counselling process. Below are some of the documents required for the admission process after the ACET Counselling process.
- Date of Birth ID Proof
- Photo ID Proof
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
How to apply for Student membership?
Institute of Actuaries of India, the conducting body of ACET exam, also offers a student membership which the qualified students need to go through. The official website is where the registration takes place. Below are steps to apply for the Student membership.
- Visit the official website of ACET
- Find the "Student" tab on the navigation panel and click on "Types of Membership"
- Under the "Student" section click on "Details"
- Now click on "Register Here" if not registered with the platform
- Fill up the form and upload necessary documents
- Now submit the form and make the payment
- Once you make the payment your registration will be completed.