Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 round 3 seat allotment result has been published by the authority. Candidates will be required to report to their allotted institutes by Sept 21, 2023.
Gujarat NEET counselling 2023 is conducted for admissions into 85% of state quota seats. The authority commenced the process of Round 3 choice-filling on Sept 13, 2023. The seat allotment results for round 3 have been released, and selected candidates will be required to report to their allotted institutes by Sept 21, 2023.
Gujarat offers 4657 MBBS and 1115 BDS seats, which will be filled through the Gujarat NEET 2023 counselling. Only the candidates who have qualified for the NEET 2023 exam with a minimum of 50% from the general category and 40% from the reserved category can participate in the counselling.
|Gujarat NEET Merit List 2023||NEET Cut off 2023||NEET Counselling 2023|
Table of Contents
- Important Dates for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 Process
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 Fee Structure
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 Reservation Criteria
- Documents Required for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
- Criteria for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Courses Offered through Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
- Seat Matrix for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
Important Dates for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 registration has began. The following table is updated with the important dates for Gujarat NEET counselling 2023.
|PIN purchase date||Jul 15 to 24, 2023|
|Online registration form||Jul 15 to 24, 2023|
|Document verification for Gujarat NEET 2023 counselling||Jul 17 to 25, 2023|
|Merit list of Gujarat NEET counselling||Aug 1, 2023|
|Revised provisional merit list||Aug 3, 2023|
|Round 1 choice filling||Aug 9 to 12, 2023 (Revised)|
|Display of choices filled by candidates||Aug 12, 2023 (Revised)|
|Seat allotment result round 1||Aug 2023|
|Online payment||Aug 2023|
|Reporting & document verification||Aug 2023|
|Cancellation of admission||Aug 2023|
|Commencement of academic session||Aug 2023|
|Choice filling||Aug 23, 2023 to Aug 27, 2023|
|Display of choices||Aug 27, 2023 ( by midnight)|
|Seat Allotment Process||Aug 28 to 29, 2023|
|Online payment||Aug 2023|
|Reporting & document verification||Sept 2023|
|Application Starting Date||Sept 6, 2023|
|Application Ending Date||Sept 10, 2023|
|Choice filling||Sept 13, 2023|
|Document Verification and Submission of Photocopies||Sept 6 to 11, 2023 (from 10 AM to 1 PM)|
|Seat Allotment Process||Sept 20, 2023|
Read More on NEET Counselling 2023 Dates
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
There will be three rounds of Gujarat NEET 2023 counselling. If seats remain vacant after three rounds of counselling, the admission committee will perform manual counselling.
The seats will be assigned based on the merit list prepared by the committee.
The ACPUGMEC has begun registration for the first round of Gujarat NEET 2023. Candidates must purchase a PIN in order to register.
Following registration, candidates must select colleges and courses for Gujarat MBBS admission 2023.
A merit list of candidates who registered for Gujarat NEET counselling 2023 will be announced.
Candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be eligible for the second round of Gujarat NEET 2023 counselling. To participate in round 2 of counselling, candidates must submit online consent utilising their login credentials.
They will also be able to change their course and college preferences for the second round. A list of available seats, rank, as well as other elements, will be used to generate a seat allotment list.
Qualified candidates must report to the institute of their choice to secure a Gujarat MBBS/BDS admission seat.
For the third round counselling of Gujarat NEET UG Counselling 2023 candidates name must be mentioned in the merit list. The qualified candidates participating in the third round need to submit all the details and documents required.
They can make their choices and bring changes based on their prefrences. A list of seat allotment, choice filling and all will be released by the authority on the official website.
|NEET Cutoff for EWS Category 2023||NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023||NEET Cutoff For ST Category 2023|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 Process
Gujrat NEET counselling 2023 will take place after the state merit list is published. Candidates can check the step-by-step counselling process mentioned in the points below:
- Step 1: PINs for online registration can be obtained by making an online payment of Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable) + Rs.10,000 (Refundable Security Deposit) = Total Rs.11,000/- (Rupees eleven thousand only) through the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- Step 2: Following successful online registration, candidates must schedule appointments at the help centre for document verification and the submission of self-attested photocopies of documents.
- Step 3: When printing the registration slip, candidates can choose the date and help centre for verification of documents.
- Step 4: Candidates wishing to apply for Local Quota Seats at Surat/Ahmedabad. Along with their online registration, applicants must get a certificate from the Dean of the respective institute proving their identity as a local Ahmedabad/Surat city student and contact them.
- Step 5: After submitting an online application, Non-resident Indian candidates should first pay a processing charge of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of 'ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar' at the ACPUGMEC office, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar only.
- Step 6: Candidates must visit and consult the help centre for any registration or any other procedure noted on the registration slip (if applicable). The admission committee's website, www.medadmgujarat.org, includes a list of help centres.
|NEET Cut Off Marks for Government Colleges||NEET MBBS Seats in Government Medical Colleges 2023|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 Fee Structure
The fee structure is different for each college. Details about the MBBS/BDS fee structure for different colleges is presented in the following table.
|Name of the Institute||Government Quota Fees (in Rs)||Management Quota Fees (in Rs)|
|BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad||25,000||-|
|Government Medical College, Baroda||25,000||-|
|MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar||25,000||-|
|Government Medical College, Surat||25,000||-|
|PDU Medical College||25,000||-|
|Government Medical College, Bhavnagar||25,000||-|
|GMERS Medical College, Ahmedabad||3 lakh||8.25 lakh|
|GMERS Medical College, Vadodara||3 lakh||8.25 lakh|
|GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar||3 lakh||8.25 lakh|
|GMERS Medical College, Patan||3 lakh||8.25 lakh|
Check: NEET Counselling FAQs 2023
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 Reservation Criteria
There are specific reservation criteria for Gujrat NEET 2023 Counselling. The list below represents category-wise seat reservation criteria for Gujarat NEET counselling 2023.
|1||Scheduled Castes (SC)||7%|
|2||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||15%|
|3||Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||27%|
|4||Economically Weaker Classes (EWS)||10%|
Also, Check: NEET Reservation Policy 2023
Documents Required for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
Following are the documents which candidates must carry to the counselling centre. Keep in mind that candidates must carry original and self-attested copies of these documents.
- 10th-grade mark sheet
- 10+2 mark sheet
- NEET Rank Card 2023
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Disability Certificate (If any)
- Domicile Certificate
- Photo ID proof
Read More: Documents Required for NEET Counselling 2023
Criteria for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
Gujrat NEET counselling 2023 requires candidates to achieve certain criteria. The following criteria listed below are for Gujarat MBBS counselling.
|Type of seats||Name of counselling||Counselling conducting body|
|15% All India Quota seats||NEET counselling 2023||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Central/deemed universities||NEET UG counselling||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|85% of state quota seats||Gujarat MBBS Counselling||ACPUGMEC|
|100% seats in private colleges||Gujarat NEET 2023 counselling||ACPUGMEC|
|OBC Reservation in NEET 2023||NEET Passing Marks 2023|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the detailed info about Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 for MBBS & BDS eligibility criteria; Candidates are recommended to go through the entire eligibility criteria prior to applying for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023.
Entrance Exam Qualification
- Applicants must have passed the NEET Entrance Exam.
- Non-Resident Indians: The applicant must have taken the NEET-UG-2023 exam and have been declared "Qualified."
- 10+2 with the following subjects: Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- English is a mandatory subject, candidates are required to score a minimum of 50% marks, 40% for SC/ST candidates, and 45% for Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Non-Resident Indians: The applicant should have acquired the regulatory Council's minimum qualifying scores in 12th grade.
- Candidates must be Gujarat residents.
- Non-Resident Indians: (i) Candidate must be a Non-Resident Indian, or (ii) parents of the candidate/ their legal guardian must be a Non-Resident Indian.
Criteria for Age
- Those who are born on or after Jan 2, 2004, are ineligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS programs.
- Non-Resident Indians: In order to take admission, a candidate must be 17 years old on or before Dec 31st of the Academic Year.
|Minimum Marks Required in NEET 2023 for MBBS in Government College||Minimum Marks Required in NEET 2023 for MBBS in Private Colleges|
Courses Offered through Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
The following courses are offered by ACPUGMEC through Gujarat NEET counselling:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
|What After NEET 2023?||NEET State-Wise Rank List|
Seat Matrix for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
MBBS/BDS seats offered by the participating institutions through NEET Gujarat Counselling 2023 are mentioned below.
|Name of the Institute||AIQ Seats||Government Seats||Others||Total|
|BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad||37||213||0||250|
|Government Medical College, Baroda||38||211||0||249|
|MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar||38||212||0||250|
|Government Medical College, Surat||37||213||0||250|
|Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot||30||169||0||199|
|Government Medical College, Bhavnagar||30||169||0||199|
|GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad||0||177||23||200|
|GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara||0||178||22||200|
|GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar||0||177||23||200|
|GMERS Medical College, Dharpur, Patan||0||178||22||200|
|GMERS Medical College, Valsad||0||177||23||200|
|GMERS Medical College, Junagadh||0||178||22||200|
|GMERS Medical College, Himmatnagar||0||177||23||200|
|GMERS Medical College, Vadnagar||0||177||23||200|
|Smt NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad||0||187||63||250|
|AMC MET Medical College, Ahmedabad||0||162||38||200|
|Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat||0||162||38||200|
|Pramukh Swami Medical College, Karamsad||0||112||38||150|
|CU Shah Medical College, Surendranagar||0||75||25||100|
|Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj||0||127||23||150|
|GCS Medical College and Research Center, Ahmedabad||0||112||38||150|
|Parul Institute of Medical Science and Research, Vadodara||0||112||38||150|
|Banas Medical College & research Institute, Palanpur||0||162||38||200|
|Zydus Medical Collage and Hospital, Dahod||0||162||38||200|
|Dr ND Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research, Nadiad||0||112||38||150|
|Nootan Medical College and Research Centre, Visnagar||0||112||38||150|
|Dr MK Shah Medical College & Research Centre, Ahmedabad||0||112||38||150|
|Shantabaa Medical College, Amreli||0||112||38||150|
|National Modern Medical Education and Research Institute (Government Medical College), Silvasa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli||0||10||0||10|