Documents Required for NEET Counselling 2023 are Aadhar card, provisional allotment letter, passport size photograph, family income proof, medical certificate etc.
After the results, the AIR list is released. Based on that, the students will be allotted colleges for counselling. However, all the documents must be valid and should be the ones submitted along with the application form.
Table of Contents
- Documents Required for NEET 2023 Counselling
- What is NEET Counselling 2023?
- Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2023 Counselling
- NEET 2023 Counselling Process
|NEET Cut off 2023
|NEET Counselling 2023
Documents Required for NEET 2023 Counselling
The documents required for NEET Counselling 2023 are listed below. Candidates must possess each of these NEET 2023 documents while appearing for the counselling round.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET UG Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 & 12 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Aadhaar Card /PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport as valid ID proof
- Photographs - Passport size
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate issued by Recently Passed School/ Educational Institute
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Family Income Proof
- Medically Fit Certificate
Documents Required for NEET Counselling 2023 - NRI/ OCI Candidates
NRI and OCI candidates must provide the following, as these are documents required for NEET Counselling 2023.
- Passport copy of sponsored university/ embassy certificate
- Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsor is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of the study)
- Relationship certificate affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
|NEET Cut Off Marks for Government Colleges
|NEET Cut Off for SC Category
What is NEET Counselling 2023?
Candidates who successfully score the NEET qualifying marks will appear for NEET counselling. The MCC NEET counselling is conducted for admissions into MBBS/ BDS courses under AIQ, deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS colleges across India.
Furthermore, the counselling process takes place in two steps as follows:
- MCC Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats: Admissions to various Government medical and dental colleges, all seats of Deemed Universities/ Central Universities and others will be done through the AIQ NEET counselling process. Besides, the required documents for all India NEET UG counselling are admit card, scorecard of NEET, class 10 & 12 mark sheet, valid ID proof, passport size photograph, transfer & migration certificate.
- Counselling for 85% State Quota seats: Admissions to 85% seats for government colleges private colleges for MBBS/ BDS are offered through NEET state quota seats.
|BDS Cut off 2023 for Government Colleges
|NEET Cutoff for BDS 2023
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2023 Counselling
Here are some of the eligibility parameters for NEET Counselling 2023. Candidates can apply for the counselling only if they qualify for the following:
- Candidates must score the qualifying cutoff.
- Next, only the candidates who have registered from the MCC website can participate in the NEET counselling process.
- J&K candidates are not eligible for AIQ until they give their assent.
- However, all the candidates who hold a NEET valid score are eligible for All India Quota counselling for deemed universities.
|What After NEET 2023?
|NEET State-Wise Rank List
NEET 2023 Counselling Process
MCC will arrange for the NEET counselling process at mcc.nic.in. There will be four rounds, including the mop-up round and stray round.
1. Registration for NEET 2023 Counselling
The NEET counselling process starts with registration. The steps are as follows:
- Candidates need to log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Afterwards, enter the roll number and password.
- The page will be redirected to a new page; candidates now need to enter Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact details.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
2. Fee Payment for NEET 2023 Counselling
Once the candidates have registered successfully with the documents required for NEET counselling, they can advance towards paying the fees. Therefore, the detailed fee for each institution are as follows:
|Security Fee (Refundable)
|Counselling Fee (Non-Refundable)
|AIQ/ Central Universities
3. Exercising Option Entry and Locking
Candidates can proceed to lock seats and option entry only after the fee payment is done.
- Candidates can choose the seat according to preference.
- Next, the entire list of colleges under the NEET counselling process will be displayed. Candidates can fill up as many as they want.
- Furthermore, candidates can view and arrange the list of colleges as per preference.
- Afterwards, candidates must enter their password and hit the ‘Lock Choice’ option.
- Take a printout and keep it safe for future references.
NOTE: Candidates must be careful while locking the choices. There will be no window for a correction once the seats are locked and submitted.
4. Seat Allotment Round
MCC releases the NEET seat allotment list. Candidates need to arrive with the
documents required for NEET counselling 2023.
- Candidates must appear at the allotted college with the NEET documents.
- Candidates must carry the allotment letter and other required documents for NEET 2023 admissions.
- Once the NEET counselling process is completed, candidates can check for seats.
Hope you now know what are the documents required for NEET Counselling 2023.
|NEET Passing Marks 2023
|NEET Counselling FAQs 2023