NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023 will range from 120 to 130, which is the 40th percentile. Authorities will release the cutoff soon after the announcement of results in June 2023.
The expected NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023 will range from 120 to 130, which is the 40th percentile. NEET cutoff will be announced college-wise after the ranks are released in June 2023. Candidates can check their NEET results on the official site of the NTA.
Table of Contents
- NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023 (Expected)
- NEET Cutoff for SC Category 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019
- Previous Year NEET Cutoff for SC Category
- Steps to Check NEET Cutoff for SC Category
- Factors Determining NEET Cutoff for SC Category
- NEET Expected Marks vs Ranks
- NEET Marks vs Percentile
- NEET Cutoff for SC Category Tie-Breaking Process
- NEET Qualifying Cut Off Highlights
- NEET Admission Cutoff 2023
|NEET Cut off 2023||NEET Counselling 2023|
NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023 (Expected)
The expected NEET Cutoff for SC category candidates 2023 will range from 120 to 130, which is in the 40th percentile. Authorities will announce the NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023 along with the results in June 2023. Students can meanwhile check previous year's NEET Cutoff For SC Category along with other statistics, and its determing factors.
NEET Cutoff for SC Category 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019
NEET releases a different cutoff for different categories. The NEET cutoff for SC category 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 are mentioned as follows:
|Year||NEET Cutoff For SC Category|
|2022||116 - 93|
|BDS Cut off 2023 for Government Colleges||NEET Cutoff for BDS 2023|
Previous Year NEET Cutoff for SC Category
Although NEET Cutoff for SC category 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 is around the same and follows a trend, it is yet different. The NEET cutoffs according to the years are mentioned as follows:
NEET Cutoff for SC Category 2021
Having an insight into the previous year’s NEET cutoff for SC category helps the students with their marks and also their preparation. The NEET cutoff for SC Category 2021 is tabulated below:
|No. of SC Candidates Appeared||22384|
NEET Cutoff for SC Category 2020
The NEET cutoff comprises several castes and categories. The NEET cutoff for SC Category 2020 is mentioned below:
|No. of SC Candidates Appeared||19572|
NEET Cutoff for SC Category 2019
To qualify medical entrance exam, it is necessary to get a score above the NEET SC cutoff percentile. Check the NEET cutoff for SC category 2019 from the table below:
|What After NEET 2023?||NEET State-Wise Rank List|
Steps to Check NEET Cutoff For SC Category
The students can check the NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023 by following the steps mentioned below:
- Check the NEET answer key.
- Take note of correct and incorrect answers.
- Calculate the total score by Total Score= (no. of correct answers x 4) - (no. of incorrect answers x 1).
- Later, match the score with the qualifying marks.
- If the candidate has passed, check the NEET cut-off for different colleges.
Factors Determining NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023
The factors that determine the NEET Cutoff for SC Category 2023 play a major role. All the determining factors for the NEET Cutoff for SC Category 2023 are mentioned below:
- Number of candidates who appeared for the NEET exam 2023.
- NEET difficulty level.
- Total NEET seats available.
NEET Expected Marks vs Ranks
Expected marks vs ranks give students a rough and close idea of what their ranks can be. Students can calculate their marks from the answer key. The expected marks and ranks accordingly are mentioned below:
|669 - 660||1702 - 2751|
|659 - 650||2759 - 4163|
|649 - 640||4170 - 6061|
|639 - 630||6065 - 8522|
|629 - 620||8535 - 11463|
|619 - 610||11464 - 15057|
|609 - 600||15070 - 19136|
|NEET Passing Marks 2023||NEET Counselling FAQs 2023|
NEET Marks vs Percentile
NTA releases the results in percentile rather than a percentage. To calculate percentile, the candidates need to apply the below formula:
NEET Percentile Ranks = (100 x No. of candidates with raw equal or less than the candidate)/Total number of candidates appeared
NEET Cutoff for SC Category Tie-Breaking Process
There are a lot of cases where two or more candidates have equal marks. At such times, the tie-breaking factor is used. The tie factor is mentioned below:
- A higher score in Biology: Aspirants with a higher score in Biology are preferred first
- A higher score in Chemistry: If the tie still exists after the first step, the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry is considered.
- Number of Incorrect Answers: After the two steps, if the tie still seems to exist, the student with less number of incorrect questions will be allotted the better rank with priority as Biology> Chemistry> Physics
- If still the tie remains, the candidate older in age will be ranked better
- Lastly, if none of the above-mentioned methods helps to resolve the tie, the application numbers will be considered in ascending order
|Pharmacy Colleges Accepting NEET Score 2023||Minimum Marks Required in NEET 2023 for MBBS in Private College|
NEET Qualifying Cut Off Highlights
NEET releases its results on its official website in June. The time and date of the results are announced two weeks before the release date. Mentioned below are the few highlights of the NEET exam:
- NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023 is published by the NTA.
- Candidates have to check NEET scores and qualifying NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023 scores on the NTA portal.
- Students have to log in with their information on the NEET portal.
- On the basis of NEET, aspirants are qualified for the medical entrance test.
- NEET result is not institute specific.
NEET Admission Cutoff 2023
NEET qualifying cutoff is certainly different from the NEET admission cutoff. Highlights of the NEET admission cutoff are tabulated below:
|Particulars||NEET Admission Cutoff|
|Conducting Authority||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), State conducting authorities.|
|Used for Admissions||Yes|
Use of NEET Cutoff 2023
NEET cutoff 2023 is used for qualifying for the medical entrance exam. NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023 is also used for the following UG medical seats:
- 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats
- 85% State Quota seats
- Deemed and Central universities
- ESIC and AFMS
- Private institutes
- AIIMS institutes
- JIPMER colleges
NEET counselling begins shortly after the announcement of results and NEET Cutoff For SC Category 2023. Students can start filling in their choice of colleges accordingly.
|NEET Cutoff for BHMS 2023||What is Category Rank in NEET 2023?|