NEET cutoff for ST category 2023 is 136-107. Candidates participating in the NEET exam must know the cutoff trends for each category, as it will give them an idea of the cutoff for the NEET 2023 for ST category.
NEET Cutoff for ST Category 2023 is 136-107. The cutoff percentile for the ST category is 40. NEET 2023 results were declared on June 13, 2023. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted annually by NTA (National Testing Agency) for admission to UG medical programs.
|NEET Result 2023||NEET Counselling 2023|
Table of Contents
- NEET Cutoff for ST Category 2023
- Pevious Year NEET Cutoff for ST Category
- NEET 2023 Important Dates
- NEET Mark vs Rank
- Factors Determining NEET Cutoff 2023
- Benefits of NEET Cutoff 2023
- NEET Cutoff 2023 Tie-Breaking Process
NEET Cutoff for ST Category 2023
NEET Cutoff For ST Category 2023 was released along with the results on June 13, 2023. The cutoff marks and percentile are as follows:
|Year||Category||Cutoff Marks||Cutoff Percentile|
|NEET MBBS Seats in Government Medical Colleges 2023||Documents Required for NEET Counselling 2023|
Pevious Year NEET Cutoff for ST Category
The previous years' NEET cutoffs for the ST category are tabulated below for the reference of candidates.
|Year||Category||Cutoff Marks||Cutoff Percentile|
NEET 2023 Important Dates
Here is a list of dates for NEET that every applicant should remember. The important dates for NEET are stated below:
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||May 7, 2023|
|Declaration of Results||June 13, 2023|
|Counselling Round||To be Updated|
What is NEET?
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted for students who aim to pursue a career in undergraduate medical (MBBS), dental (BDS) and AYUSH (BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, etc.) courses in government and private institutions in India. The seats are allocated to the students based on their merit in the examination by the Directorate General of Health Services under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and State Counselling Authorities.
|NEET Cut Off Marks for Government Colleges||NEET Cut Off for SC Category|
NEET Cutoff Overview
The NEET examination has two different types of cutoff, qualifying cutoff and admission cutoff. The qualifying cutoff is the minimum marks required to pass the entrance test and the admission cutoff is the last rank to which admission to a program is granted. Below is a table with pointers that will help you have a better understanding of the two types of cutoff.
|Particulars||NEET Qualifying Marks 2023||NEET Admission Cutoff|
|Published By||National Testing Agency (NTA)||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), State conducting authorities|
|How to check?||Candidates will be able to check NEET qualifying cutoff scores for 2023 by logging into the NEET 2023 result page||The opening and closing ranks & scores can be checked on the state authorities' official website|
|Purpose of Cutoff||On the basis of the NEET qualifying cutoff, aspirants use to qualify for the medical entrance test||The admission cut-off is the last rank on which admission to medical colleges is granted|
|Used for Admissions||No||Yes|
NEET Mark vs Rank
Every medical aspirant wants to study in the top medical colleges thus every year lakhs of aspirants appear for the NEET exam. To ensure that aspirants get enough opportunity to learn they must be informed about the NEET opening and closing cutoff. To evaluate NEET Mark vs Rank, the candidate must evaluate their exam score.
Marks and Ranks Comparison
As soon as you finish this, take a proper look over the previous years' marks to predict your all-India rank. As to make things easier we have come up with a to-go rank prediction by analyzing previous years. Given below are the marks and ranks comparison:
How to predict NEET score?
Below are some ways a candidate can predict their NEET score:
- List down the serial number of questions that were asked in the paper.
- Write +4 in front of the answers you wrote correctly
- Write -1 in front of questions you didn’t
- Add all of them up
- Accordingly add the positive and deduct the negative from the positive which will fetch your resultant score.
|BDS Cut off 2023 for Government Colleges||NEET Cutoff for BDS 2023|
Factors Determining NEET Cutoff 2023
The follwoing are the factors that determine the NEET cutoff:
- Number of candidates who appeared for the NEET exam
- NEET difficulty level of that year
- Total NEET seats available in that year
- Cutoff trends of previous years
- Reservation criteria
Benefits of NEET Cutoff 2023
NEET is the mega-giant and most important exam taking place in India for medical aspirants. As it has a lot of factors to be alarmed about among students. So below are the factors and uses for NEET Cutoff.
The use of this exam and cutoff can benefit a candidate in many areas as this is one of the most important exams for a medical aspirant. The uses of NEET cutoff are listed below
- 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats
- 85% State Quota seats
- Deemed and Central universities
- ESIC and AFMS
- Private institutes
- AIIMS institutes
- JIPMER colleges
|What After NEET 2023?||NEET State-Wise Rank List|
NEET Cutoff 2023 Tie-Breaking Process
Sometimes a tie arises when two or more candidates achieve the same results. The NEET tie-breaking process that comprises certain rules that students must be aware of, are as follows.
- Higher marks in Biology: Aspirant who has secured higher scores/percentile in Biology (Botany and Zoology) will be considered first
- Higher marks in Chemistry: If the tie still remains then the most preferred and accepted subject is chemistry and the scores/percentile of this subject will be considered to break the tie
- Number of incorrect answers: If the tie still isn’t over, the one with fewer incorrect answers will be given the higher rank.