GATE 2022 question paper was remarked to be moderate to difficult. The exam was held for 31 papers, the detailed analysis with the question and solution PDF is available for download.
GATE 2022 question paper with solution PDF can help the candidates prepare for the exam. It will also give them an idea of exam patterns and the distribution of marks. Additionally, it will help them to prepare better for their exam. Nonetheless, the GATE question paper 2022 subject-wise is mentioned in this article.
|GATE Syllabus 2024||GATE Exam Pattern 2024|
Table of Contents
GATE 2022 Question Paper with Solution PDF
GATE 2022 question paper with solution PDF is discussed in the table below. Candidates can download the GATE question paper 2022 and practice from it. Additionally, they can check the number of questions answered correctly by downloading the answer keys.
Read More: GATE Previous Year Question Paper
GATE 2022 Question Paper Analysis
GATE 2022 question paper analysis can help the candidates understand the type of questions that came for the exam and the difficulty level.
GATE 2022 Question Paper Analysis 2022 Mechanical Engineering
- GATE 2022 question paper of ME was considered moderate to difficult.
- 36 MCQ, 24 NAT, and 6 MSQ were there in the ME GATE question paper 2022.
- There were 3 questions from the Power Plant in the GATE ME 2022. GA paper was comparatively easy.
GATE Paper Analysis 2022 Civil Engineering
- GATE 2022 civil engineering question paper was moderately difficult.
- The GATE 2022 civil engineering question paper includes 23 NAT questions, 35 MCQs, and 7 MSCs.
- Environmental and geotechnical engineering was given 11 marks each per GATE 2022 question paper.
GATE Instrumentation Engineering Paper Analysis 2022
- There were 26 NAT questions, 34 MCQ questions, and 5 MSQ questions in GATE 2022 Instrumentation Engineering Paper.
- The difficulty level of the GATE question paper 2022 for IN was moderate.
|Direct Admission in M.Tech without GATE 2024||Colleges Accepting GATE Score in India|
GATE Chemical Engineering Paper Analysis 2022
- The GATE 2022 question paper for Chemical Engineering was rated as moderately difficult.
- Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Mass Transfer Operation, Heat Transfer Operation, CT, and MO, were covered in the Chemical Engineering GATE question paper 2022.
GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering Paper Analysis 2022
- The students rated the GATE ECE 2022 question paper as moderately difficult.
- IITKGP asked MSQ-style questions in the GATE ECE 2022 question paper for the first time.
- The aptitude questions on GATE ECE 2022 question paper were fairly easy.
GATE Electrical Engineering Paper Analysis 2022
- The GATE 2022 question papers on electrical engineering included 33 MCQ and 18 NAT questions.
- It was time-consuming and difficult.
|Tier 1 Engineering Colleges in India 2024||Opportunities After GATE Exam|
GATE CSE Paper Analysis
- According to student feedback, the level of difficulty of the GATE CSE 2022 question paper ranged from moderate to difficult.
- According to a previous year's data, participants who appeared for the GATE 2022 CSE question paper found aptitude quite difficult.
- The majority of the questions concerned computer networks and organisational structures.
GATE 2022 Geology Paper Analysis
- The general difficulty level of the GATE 2022 question paper of GG was moderate to challenging, and NAT (Numerical) questions were tough/ long.
GATE Agricultural Engineering Paper Analysis
- The paper's overall difficulty level ranged from moderate to difficult.
GATE 2022 Ecology and Evolution Paper Analysis
- The GATE question paper 2022 on Ecology and Evolution (EY) was the most difficult topic to score.
- The highest weightage was ethology and animal behaviour.
GATE 2022 Engineering and Environmental Science Paper Analysis
- The GATE 2022 question paper's difficulty level ranged from easy to moderate.
- The average number of successful attempts was 38-42.
|PSU Through GATE 2024||PSU Without GATE 2024|