PGIMER admit card 2023 for B.Sc nursing program was released on Jul 24, 2023. Candidates who filled out the PGIMER exam application form and are eligible to appear for an entrance test. Candidates can download the hall ticket of PGIMER from the official website at pgimer.edu.in, using their application number and password.
PGIMER admit card for the PhD entrance exam will also be released on the official website. PGIMER admit card is a very important document that is mandatory for all candidates to download and carry to the exam centre. The PGIMER admit card 2023 will contain many important details about the exam and the candidate.
|PGIMER Chandigarh||PGIMER Syllabus 2023|
Table of Contents
Steps to Download PGIMER Admit Card 2023
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing exam will be held solely in two cities: Chandigarh and Delhi. Also, except for the official website, the admission card will not be available anyplace else. Candidates can read the instructions below to learn how to check their PGIMER B.Sc Nursing admit card 2023:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to pgimer.edu.in, the official website of PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the Information to Candidates section and select the PGIMER, Chandigarh B.Sc Nursing admission card from the list.
- Step 3: Next, type in your username and password, as well as the captcha code, and then click the login button.
- Step 4: Review the information on the PGIMER B.Sc Nursing admit card and keep a copy for future use.
|PGIMER Admit Card 2023 - B.Sc Nursing||Click Here|
PGIMER Admit Card 2023
Admit cards of PGIMER are available for download to all eligible candidates from Jul 24, 2023. Candidates can download the admit card/ hall ticket approximately 15 days before the day of the examination. Candidates are required to log in to download PGIMER admit card.
PGIMER admit card login credentials such as login ID and password will be required to view and download the admit card.
The admit card will contain the roll number of the candidate, the date and time of the exam, the venue of the exam, and other instructions.
Instructions on the PGIMER Admit Card 2023
Candidates can check for the instructions to be followed on the day of the examination below.
- The candidate's photograph should be the same as on the application form.
- Blue or black ballpoint pen should be used.
- Candidates should not bring a water bottle, belt, or cell phone to the exam hall because these items are strictly prohibited.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Exam 2023
The following items are permitted in the PGIMER MSc Nursing exam.
Candidates must bring a few items to the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing test hall, according to the college. The checklist of items to remember for the exam can be found in the space below:
- PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit card
- Candidate’s photograph same as available on the application form
- Blue or Black Ballpoint pen
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing exam will be administered via computer. Medical-Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Obstetric Nursing, Nursing Foundations, Child Health Nursing, Nursing Research, and General Knowledge will each have 100 questions. The question paper will be written in English and will last 90 minutes.
Note: Candidates will not receive the admit card or details regarding the roll number through any other means.
Visit the PGIMER 2023 Eligibility Criteria to know about the eligibility parameters set by the conducting authority.
When does the PGIMER admit card for B.Sc nursing program will be released?
PGIMER admit card for B.Sc nursing program was released on Jul 24, 2023, on the official website.
How to download the PGIMER admit card from the official website?
PGIMER hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website using their application number and password.
Do we get PGIMER admit card 2023 by post?
No, candidates must download from the official website only.