HSTES stands for Haryana State Technical Education Society which comes under the Department of Technical Education (DET), Haryana. This authority conducts Haryana Polytechnic, an admission process conducted for various candidates who aspire to take admissions into diploma engineering and pharmacy courses, offered by the polytechnic colleges in Haryana.
- What is Haryana Polytechnic?
- Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Exam Date
- Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Notification
- Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
- Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
- Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
- Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Result
- Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
- Final Instructions for the Candidates
What is Haryana Polytechnic?
Haryana Polytechnic is an admission process organised for providing admissions into the different polytechnic programmes of 1st year of Engineering & Pharmacy and also in Lateral Entry of Engineering.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Summary
The following table shows the highlights of Haryana Polytechnic exam:
|Name of the Admission Process||Haryana Polytechnic|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Admission Process||No Haryana Polytechnic entrance exam for this academic year|
|Eligibility Criteria||A candidate should have passed 10th STD/ Secondary State Certificate(SSC) Examination.|
|Level Of Examination||State Level|
|Mode of Applying for the Colleges/Institutes||Online|
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Exam Date
As the authorities have released the important dates, candidates need to be aware of it so that they don’t miss out on any admission processes. The important dates consist of the start and the end dates of few events and procedures.
Candidates aspiring for Diploma Engineering, Diploma Pharmacy and Diploma Lateral Entry Engineering courses can refer to the below table to be aware about the Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Important Dates:
|For Diploma Engineering and Diploma Pharmacy courses||For Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Application Form Start Date||Aug 1, 2021||Aug 1, 2021|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Application Form Last Date||Aug 31, 2021||Aug 31, 2021|
|Deposit of Haryana Polytechnic 2021 application fee||Aug 1, 2021 to Aug 31, 2021||Aug 1, 2021 to Aug 31, 2021|
|Verification of Documents||Aug 1, 2021 to Aug 31, 2021||Aug 1, 2021 to Aug 31, 2021|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Rank List Display Opens||Jun 8, 2021||Jun 8, 2021|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Rank List Display Closes||To be announced||To be announced|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Deposit of counselling fee||Jun 12, 2021||Jun 12, 2021|
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Notification
- The examination conducting department released a notification stating that, this year the Haryana Polytechnic admission process will be based on the candidate’s merit.
- The first year diploma programme admissions will be with respect to the candidate’s 10th STD or Secondary State Certificate(SSC) Examination marks.
- Candidates can refer to the latest Haryana Polytechnic 2021 notification updated by the official authority on HSTES’s official website here
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the Haryana Polytechnic 2021 application form. If an aspirant does not fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria cited by the HSTES authorities, then he/she will not be eligible for the final seat allotment.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Educational Eligibility Criteria
Candidates aspiring for Haryana Polytechnic 2021, can go through the below mentioned table to know more about the eligibility criteria for Haryana Polytechnic 2021:
|Name of the Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|Diploma in Engineering Course||
|Diploma in Pharmacy Course||
|Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry Course||
- Candidates who live in India including the Non-Resident Indians(NRIs) and Overseas Citizens of India(OCIs) can apply for the Haryana Polytechnic
- Candidates who are Foreign Nationals are not eligible for this.
- A candidate should be above 15 years in order to be eligible for the Haryana Polytechnic.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Online Application Form
The authorities had released the online application form for Haryana Polytechnic 2021 on their official website.
The step by step procedure to complete the Haryana Polytechnic application process is given below:
- Log on to the official website of the conducting authority and select the link that will direct the page to the registration portal.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button which will direct to an Instruction page.
- Read the Instructions carefully and then click on the ‘I agree’ button.
- Candidates will have to select the course which they want to apply for from the list of the available options.
- Go to ‘Continue Registration’.
- Create an account by entering all the details such as name, phone number, etc. as asked on the portal.
- After a successful registration, complete the application form by filling up all the personal details, contact details and academic details.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Documents required
- After filling up all the mentioned details, upload all the relevant documents according to the mentioned specifications.
- Candidates need to submit their coloured photograph in JPG format. The size of the photograph should not exceed beyond 30KB.
- Aspirant’s signature should be in JPG format and needs to be less than 20KB.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Application fee
Candidates will have to make the payment through online mode via debit card/credit card/net banking. After the payment is done, take a printout of the application form for future references.
|Reserved(SC, BC, EBP, PH, FF, ESW, KM, HGST, Girls)||INR 200|
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
The duration of the Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry online entrance exam will be 100 minutes, consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions(MCQs), each of 1 mark. The following table shows the distribution of exam pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|GA & Aptitude||25|
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of Haryana Polytechnic 2021 entrance exam for candidates aspiring for lateral entry course is based on the SSC/ 10th STD pattern. In order to prepare for the entrance exams for Diploma , candidates can check the important topics below:
- Chemical Equations and Reactions
- Salts, Bases and Acids
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Elements and its periodic classification
- Process of Life
- Control Coordination
- Reproduction of Organisms
- Evolution and Heredity
- Reflection of Light and refraction
- Human Eye
- Electricity and Magnetic effects of electric current
- Energy and its sources
- Natural Resources Management
- Comprehension reading
- Phrases and Idioms
- Correction of sentences
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Real Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Pair of Linear Equations in two variables
- Arithmetic equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Trigonometry and its Applications
- Circles and areas related to it
- Construction of Circles
- Areas and Volumes
GA and Aptitude
- Completing the series
- Odd one out
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution
- Visual Reasoning
- Current Affairs
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Result
The Haryana Polytechnic 2021 merit list will be launched online on HSTES’s official website. Only those candidates allowed to participate in the admission process who have been featured in the Haryana Polytechnic 2021 merit list.
Candidates can refer the below mentioned steps to check their Haryana Polytechnic 2021 merit list:
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the correct Application ID and password which was provided to the candidate during the time of registration.
- The merit/rank list will be displayed.
- Candidates can check their rank and are eligible for the seat allotment procedure.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 counselling process consists of 3 rounds. Candidates who were shortlisted on the premise of Inter-se-merit/rank of Haryana Polytechnic 2021 will be summoned for the counselling process. To understand the Haryana Polytechnic 2021 counselling procedure in an easy way, refer to the below steps:
- Candidates will have to first pay INR 500 as a counselling fee amount through online mode.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ and submission of preferred course, application number, name and date of birth has to be done
- If the details are correct, the page will be redirected to the registration page where the aspirant has to enter the details asked by the website portal.
- After filling up the details, click on ‘Registration Confirmation’ and generate a user ID and a password.
- Go to the proper website and login with the User ID and password.
- After this, seat availability status will be displayed on the basis of eligibility of the candidate.
- Candidates have to select the choice of their course and institutes and then lock it.
- Aspirants have to then wait until authorities release the results online after each round of counselling.
Below mentioned table contains Haryana Polytechnic 2021 counselling dates. Candidates can refer this to understand the start and the end dates of certain events:
|First Counselling||Second Counselling|
|Online Registration||Jun 12, 2021||To be announced|
|Seat allotment results||To be announced||To be announced|
|Reporting at the allotted institute||To be announced||To be announced|
|Commencement of Sessions||To be announced|
Rank/Inter-se-merit of Qualifying Examination
Every eligible college students who have submitted and got his/ her online application form established & confirmed online through the selected designated Center up to the last date of verification & confirmation of Haryana Polytechnic online form for admission to diploma engineering can be assigned inter-se-merit/ rank based totally on the following criteria:
- The percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their SSC or any other equivalent qualifying examinations will be the basis of establishing the inter-se-merit.
- The marks obtained by the candidates will be rounded off up to four decimals inside the specific subject.
- For figuring out the percentage of subject and combination marks, the marks of the particular subject and grand total given by the respective college/board might be taken into consideration.
- In case, mark sheet issued by any school education board, is in a language apart from English and Hindi, the candidate shall submit a copy of the transcript of the mark sheet issued by means of the Concerned board in English or Hindi.
In the qualifying exam, if two or more candidates score the same marks, then the below mentioned tie-breaking rules come into play to determine the inter-se-merit of such aspirants.
- A Candidate with better marks in mathematics will be given a higher rank.
- If a tie still exists, the candidate with better marks in Science will be given a higher rank.
- If a tie still exists, the candidate with better marks in English will be given a higher rank.
- If a tie still exists, the candidate older in age will be given a higher rank.
- If a tie still exists, the candidate whose name comes first as consistent with the alphabetical order will be given a better rank.
- If a tie exists, the candidate whose father’s name comes first as in line with the alphabetical order will be given a better rank.
- If a tie still exists,the candidate whose mother’s name comes first as in keeping with the alphabetical order will be given a better rank.
Final Instructions to the Candidates
- Applicants must fill the Aadhar number, SSC Hall Ticket number, year of appearance, date of birth and other details on the registration form after checking the SSC hall ticket.
- Applicants need to ensure that they upload the scanned documents according to the requirements specified by the authorities.