DUET counselling 2023 process will be conducted soon after the results are declared. DUET PG merit list will be published by Univeristy of Delhi, and the shortlisted candidates can register for the counselling process. The document verification process will be held for the registered candidates. Candidates will have to pay the fee within the stipulated dates. The counselling dates will be set by the conducting body of the Delhi University Examination Board.
Candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks set by the conducting body will be allowed to appear for the DUET counselling 2023 sessions and further taken to complete the admission process.
Latest Updates on DUET
- Dec 15, 2022: DUET 2023 notification will be released on the official website soon. Read More
DUET 2023 Counselling Highlights
DUET 2023 counselling sessions for the qualified candidates will commence after the declaration of the DUET results. The complete brochure of the results will be released on the official website. Candidates must look at the important information about the results and cut off the score before the DUET counselling registration process. The important dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Exam Events||Event Dates|
|DUET Exam Results for PG and PhD Program||
Dec 2023 - First Week
Dec 2023 - Last Week
|DUET Exam Results for BEd Program||Sep 2023 - Second Week|
|DUET PG First Merit List||Jan 2024 - First Week|
|Shortlisted Candidates to Register||Jan 2024 - Second Week|
|Document Verification||Jan 2024 - Second Week|
|Payment against Second Merit List||Jan 2024 - Third Week|
|DUET Counselling Process||Jan 2024 - Third Week|
|Commencement of Admission||Jan 2024 - Last Week|
DUET PG Second Merit List 2023
Candidates can download the Second merit list 2023 from the table given below.
|MA Hindi (Entrance)||To Be Updated|
|MA Hinid (Merit)||To Be Updated|
|MA Linguistics||To Be Updated|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Secruity and Law||To Be Updated|
DUET 2023 Counselling Procedure
Candidates are requested to download their DUET 2023 counselling sheets with the allotment list on the exam portal of the official website of Delhi University once released. The entire procedure will be conducted online, including the confirmation of admission to the allotted college and course.
DUET 2023 merit list is considered a vital factor in assessing the allotment of colleges/courses. Therefore, candidates will receive the DUET merit list on the website in PDF format. The steps to view the allotment list is mentioned below.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Candidates must log in to the admission portal using the given credentials
- Step 3: The allotted college and course will be displayed on the screen with the details of the candidate.
- Step 4: If the candidate is satisfied with the allotment details, the “apply for admission” tab must be selected.
- Step 5: Upon successful uploading of the documents, the authorities will verify the same and approve.
- Step 6: Once the Dean of the college approves, the candidate must complete the admission fee payment within the period specified.
- Step 7: The original documents must be physically presented to the college admissions office once the classes commence as per college rules.
Note: If a candidate is already admitted to DU, they must pay a cancellation fee and cancel the admission to proceed with the newly allotted college/course.
Documents Required for DUET 2023 Counselling
DUET 2023 counselling sessions will be conducted online through the method of allotment lists where the candidates will receive the name of the college and course that they have been selected by to complete the enrollment process online.
Certain documents will be required to be uploaded to complete the admission process, which are mentioned below.
- DUET 2023 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- DUET admit card
- Caste certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Degree certificate/Study Certificate
Note: Candidates are not required to visit the college for confirmation of admission.
DUET Counselling Ranking for Admissions
The DUET ranking for admissions will be prepared for each UG and PG course. The ranking is based on the marks secured by the candidates.
Seats for all entrance exam based courses and colleges will be announced by the board considering the availability of seats and number of qualifying candidates along with a certain eligibility criteria that is mentioned below and on the admissions portal of the official website.
DUET Counselling Admission Form 2023
All qualifying candidates will be provided with the merit list from which the allotment of colleges and courses will be conducted.
- Candidates will have to confirm their admission if they are satisfied with the allotted college/course.
- This can be done by selecting and confirming the same on the admission portal on the website.
- The page will be redirected to the counselling admission form, which candidates must fill up and take a printout of.
Note: Candidates who are allotted a seat higher than their preference cannot change the seat to a lower preference.
DUET Counselling 2023 Fee Payment
Candidates are required to pay an amount for counselling services. The verification of documents will be done after the submission of the admission form on the website, after which the fee must be paid to complete the process.
- Candidates must pay the fee through the link provided on the candidate’s portal.
- Upon successful completion of payment, the candidate will complete the admission process if done within the stipulated time.
Re-Allotment Choice in DUET Counselling 2023
After the completion of payment, the portal will open a screen where the candidate is given two options to choose from based on their satisfaction with the allotted course and colleges. They are as follows.
- If available, a higher preference seat
- No change in the seat allotment as the candidate is satisfied with the same.
Subsequent Round of Seat Allocation in DUET Counselling 2023
As there are 3 admission lists will be released for the candidates as per the ranking and allotment, if seats are available after the same, the seats will be allotted for the candidates who have opted for re-allotment of seats. This is to ensure that candidates are given another chance to enrol in the college and course of their preference.
- If a higher seat is available, it will be allotted to the candidate and the already allotted seat will be cancelled.
- Candidates will have to book and confirm their seats after the subsequent allocation; only then will the admission process continue.
The following instances where a candidate will not participate in the subsequent seat allocation round are mentioned.
- Candidates who have not verified their documents
- Candidates who have not paid the fee on time
- Candidates who have already received a seat in their first preference.
- Candidates who opt out of re-allotment.
Spot Admission Procedure for DUET 2023 Counselling
The admission portal shows the number of available seats in the affiliated colleges and courses. DUET counselling results in 2023 will be the allotment of seats to the candidates who have qualified for the DUET examination. In Spot allotment, the candidates are allotted seats based on their ranks.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats but opted for reallotment will be considered.
- Candidates who have a rank but have not been allotted a seat will be eligible to choose a seat from the available seats.
- The second round of Spot allotment will be for those candidates who have secured a higher rank but failed to take up a seat will be given preference from the available seats.
- Finally, the subsequent seats will be allotted to candidates who have not been allotted seats. This will be conducted based on the ranks secured by the remaining candidates.