Delhi University Entrance Test is the sole eligibility test for students to enrol on UG and PG, and PhD courses. DUET 2021 exam will be conducted in the Fourth week of June 2021. The test will be conducted in stages respective to the UG and PG streams. This multidisciplinary entrance test will allow aspiring candidates to pick their choice of affiliated colleges along with the subject they want to study.
DUET 2021 Admit Card Highlights
The National Testing Agency is the conducting body. NTA will be setting the dates for the exam events related to DUET 2021. NTA will release the card on the official website. The admission process will be conducted after the commencement of the examination. The candidate must keep a copy of the DUET admit card in order to complete the verification process during counselling.
DUET Admit Card 2021 important dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Exam Events||Event Dates|
|Last Date to Apply for DUET 2021||May 2021|
|DUET Admit Card Release Date||June 2021|
|DUET 2021 Exams||June 2021|
Candidates can download the hall ticket by clicking on the DUET admit card download link. Candidates can find the DUET admit card 2021 by clicking on the official website's link on the DUET admit card release date.
Steps to Download the DUET 2021 Admit Card
NTA will release the DUET admit card on the mentioned date for students to download. The Board has downloaded the admit card through a simple set of instructions that candidates can follow to avail the DUET admit card 2021.
- Candidates must visit the official website of Delhi University.
- Candidates can find the "DUET Admit Card" link and click on the same.
- Log in details must be entered along with the credentials provided at the application time and click "Submit."
- The DUET Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the DUET hall ticket and take a print out of the admit card.
DUET admit card 2021 download links will be provided on the website for students to download the same. All details must be cross-checked to avoid any discrepancies.
Details Mentioned on the DUET Admit Card 2021
The admit card details will be the verifying factors that will allow the exam centre authorities to let candidates write the main exam. DUET admit card will possess the candidate's details, which includes information such as application number, Name and Date of Birth. The candidate must recheck all the details mentioned in the DUET admit card before the day of the exam.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number/Registration Number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Subjects that are going to be attempted by the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Course applied for (UG/PG/MPhil/PhD)
- A clear photograph of the candidate along with the signature of the candidate
- Exam day/Exam centre instructions
Discrepancies in the DUET Admit Card
There can be instances where a candidate might find errors in the hall ticket. The candidate can resolve any issue regarding the DUET admit card 2021 by bringing it to the exam board authorities' notice. Sometimes, there can be a weak server problem that might delay the downloading of the DUET admit card, this will be resolved by trying again in a while.
If the candidate forgets the login credentials, They can check their Email as one would be sent to the candidate upon completion of the registration process. The candidate can find the login credentials in the said Email.
- Spelling error
- Incorrect Application Number
- Wrong Exam Centre
- Different Exam Date
- Inaccurate information about the candidate
- Suppose there are any of the above errors mentioned in the DUET admit card. In that case, candidates can visit the Delhi University website and write a grievance letter from the website's Help section.
Documents to be Carried to DUET 2021
Candidates must take a print out of the DUET admit card downloaded from the website. The admit card is the only factor that will allow the candidate to enter the examination hall. Failure to bring the admit card will result in expulsion from the examination. Along with the DUET admit card, candidates will have to bring any one of the following as photo ID proof.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving license
- Voter's ID
Failure to present the original photo identity will result in the admit card's confiscation and restriction from the examination centre. No digital copy of the DUET admit card or ID proof will be entertained.
Exam Day Instructions for DUET 2021
Many candidates will be present at the examination centre, and the verification process will be rather time-consuming. Hence candidates are advised to arrive at the centre well before the exam time. Other vital instructions are mentioned below.
- The arrival of the candidates to the exam centre 60 minutes before the time of the exam.
- Arrive to the exact location of the exam centre.
- Candidates must bring the original ID proof for verification
- No Smartphones and watches are allowed inside the exam centre.
- No paper notes, textbooks or any form of information pamphlets will be allowed inside the exam.
- Upon cross verification, the candidates will be sent to their seats.
- Candidates must make proper note of their seat arrangements
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall once entered
- Violation of the exam centre rules will result in expulsion from the examination and withholding of the DUET result.