IIT Bombay conducts the UCEED Exam every year for students aspiring to take up design (BDes). Candidates can take a look at the below mentioned UCEED books for reference. This can help them prepare for the UCEED 2021 and give them more details on th topics that need to be covered.
Reference Books for UCEED 2021
While preparing for UCEED 2021 exam, make sure about what you have to study. To make this is journey easier for you, we have assembled the list of best books for the UCEED 2021 preparation.
Since there are several options in books for UCEED preparation, applicants must be careful especially while shortlisting the most useful ones. The best book for UCEED 2021 will contain the concepts of UCEED syllabus and important topics for the exam. UCEED 2021 best book for preparation will help the students to gain an in-depth knowledge of the syllabus. Below are some of the best books for UCEED prepartion for aspirants so that they can prepare well for UCEED 2021 Examination.
|UCEED Books||Cover Page||UCEED Books||Cover Page|
|NIFT, NID & IIFT Entrance Exam Guide By D Mittal||Nift Entrance Examination Preparation Course By Prashant Kumar||NA|
|NIFT NID/IIFT Admission Test (With Special Colour Supplement) By Surendra Kavimandan||NA||NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Examination Guide By Surendra|
|Guide To NIFT/NID For For Groups A, B And C By R. P. Datson||Self Study Guide – NIFT 10 Mock Papers By D. Mittal||NA|
|NIFT Entrance Exam Mock Papers By D Mittal||NA||NIFT ENTRANCE EXAM By Verma|
UCEED 2021 Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the below given steps while preparing for the UCEED 2021 Exam.
- Candidates can start from taking a look at the UCEED 2021 Exam Syllabus and UCEED 2021 Exam Pattern
- Preparation for the UCEED 2021 examination should be done well in advance as the range of knowledge and aptitude tested for the examination will be vast
- Although UCEED 2021 will be a computer-based test and will not have a drawing section, there will be questions based on the fundamentals of drawing. In that case, understanding concepts and theories of drawing such as perspective, shade, human figure and proportion, shadows and textures will be essential
- Candidates should have a good understanding of elements and basic principles of design, such as colour theory, animation techniques and typography
- Candidates can also take help of the above mentioned UCEED books for reference
- Reading newspapers, general knowledge books, research on the internet or watch youtube videos can improve your vocabulary, general knowledge and current affairs
- Practice questions papers from previous years so that you know the type of questions to expect in the UCEED 2021 Exam
- Candidates are advised to make a study plan as per their time availability. Only cover topics that you feel can be possibly covered in the given period rather than just going through all the topics