- January 1, 2021: The admit card for UCEED 2021 is released. Candidates who had registered before November 12, 2020, will be able to download the admit card from the candidate login portal.
Candidates who have successfully filled the UCEED 2021 Application Form will receive a notification of the release of UCEED Admit Card 2021 . The authority will release the admit card on the official website of the UCEED 2021 on January 1, 2021.
Candidates must verify the UCEED Admit Card 2021 and by chance, if any discrepancy is found in the entries made to the UCEED Admit Card 2021 then the Chairperson of UCEED 2021 at IIT Bombay can be contacted via email. It's mandatory to carry a printed copy of the downloaded UCEED Admit Card 2021 at the time of the UCEED 2021 examination. A photo ID proof along with the UCEED Admit Card 2021 should be carried by the applicant to the UCEED 2021 Exam Centre.
Note: The UCEED Admit Card 2021 will not be sent through the post by the authority, it can only be downloaded online.
How to Download the UCEED Admit Card 2021 ?
Once the candidates have checked their eligibility and applied for the exam they can then proceed to download their UCEED Admit Card 2021 by using the following steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of UCEED 2021
- Click on the link provided to get the UCEED Admit Card 2021
- Enter the UCEED 2021 Username and Password details
- After providing the details the candidate can download the UCEED Admit Card 2021
- Take a printout of the UCEED Admit Card 2021 and preserve a copy of it for future reference
UCEED Admit Card 2021 Details
After the candidates have downloaded their UCEED Admit Card 2021 they can take a look at the details on it and check for any errors, candidates are also requested to take a printout of the UCEED Admit Card 2021 for future use, the details have been listed below.
- Candidate's Name
- UCEED 2021 Registration Id
- UCEED 2021 Roll Number
- Examination Schedule
- UCEED 2021 Examination Centre
- Instructions to candidates
UCEED Admit Card 2021 Instructions
Candidates are expected to follow these instructions while and after downloading their UCEED Admit Card 2021 regarding changes and other details.
- The candidate whose registration was completed in all aspects was able to download the admit card for UCEED 2021 from the official portal (www.uceed.iitb.ac.in) from January 1, 2021
- The UCEED Admit Card 2021 carried the following details of the candidate: Name, UCEED registration ID, Roll Number for UCEED 2021, photograph, signature, examination schedule, examination centre details and instructions to candidates
- Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman JEE (Advanced), UCEED & CEED 2021 at IIT Bombay before the specified date via email mentioned in the registration portal
- In case the UCEED 2021 admit card is not available for downloading, the candidate should contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced), UCEED & CEED 2021 at IIT Bombay immediately via email or phone
- A printed copy of the downloaded UCEED 2021 admit card should be produced at the time of the exam
UCEED Admit Card 2021 Error Rectification
Candidates are advised to thoroughly go through the details mentioned on their UCEED Admit Card 2021 for the exam. In case they find any discrepancy in the same then they are advised to immediately contact the UCEED 2021 Office at IIT Bombay and report the same to them at the earliest via the designated email address ([email protected]).
Aspirants need to ensure that they report any issue with their UCEED admit card latest by 5 pm on January 17, 2021
UCEED 2021 Exam day Instructions
The candidates attempting the UCEED 2021 exam must follow the instructions given below based on each section on the UCEED 2021 Exam day.
- Admit Card: Candidates need to bring a printout (preferably coloured) of their UCEED Admit Card 2021 along with a ball pen (blue/ black) to their UCEED 2021 Exam
- Identity Verification: The candidates need to bring an ID Proof along with their UCEED 2021 Admit Card. The candidates can bring one of the following:
- College/ School identity card
- Certificate from the School/ College Principal (As mentioned in Appendix 1 of UCEED information brochure)
- Any Government issued Photo ID (Riving Licence/ Aadhaar/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Passport)
- Reporting Time: Candidates need to report to their UCEED exam centre at 7 am for identity verification and biometric identity capture
- Hall Entry / Exit timing: UCEED 2021 exam will start at 9 am. Candidates will not be allowed to enter their test centre after the examination starts. Apart from this, candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before the UCEED 2021 exam ends. The only exception to this rule would be medical emergencies
- Items NOT Permitted: Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, digital watch, calculators, used sheets etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall
- Exam Centre Change: Candidates will not be allowed to change their exam city /centre under any circumstances