Candidates who have successfully filled the UCEED 2022 Application Form will receive a notification of the admit card release. Candidates must verify the details mentioned on the UCEED admit card 2022. By chance, if any discrepancy is found in the entries made, the chairperson of the exam at IIT Bombay can be contacted via email. It's mandatory to carry a printed copy of the downloaded UCEED 2022 admit card at the time of the examination. The applicant should carry a photo ID proof along with the hall ticket to the exam hall.
Scroll down to find the direct link to download the UCEED admit card.
UCEED 2022 Admit Card Dates
The candidates appearing for the exam must be aware of the date of release of the UCEED hall ticket. As informed earlier, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. Therefore, we have tabulated the key dates of the UCEED hall ticket 2022 below.
|Exam Date||Jan 23, 2022 (9:00 am to 12:00 pm)|
|Admit Card Release Date||Jan 8, 2022|
How to Download the Admit Card for UCEED 2022?
The UCEED admit card download is an online process. Once the candidates have checked their eligibility and applied for the exam, they can then download their UCEED hall ticket using the following steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website. uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the link provided to get the UCEED hall ticket.
- Step 3: Enter the Username and Password details.
- Step 4: After providing the details, the candidate can download the admit card.
- Step 5: Take a printout of the admit card and preserve a copy of it for future reference.
Documents to Carry with UCEED Admit Card 2022
On the day of the exam, candidates should bring a valid photo ID and their admit card to their designated test centre. Aspirants can bring any one of the documents listed below to their test centre.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter's ID
- Driving Licence
- School ID card
UCEED Admit Card 2022 Details
After the candidates have downloaded their hall tickets, they can take a look at the details on it and check for any errors, and candidates are also requested to take a printout of the admit card for future use. The details have been listed below.
- Candidate's Name
- Registration Id
- Roll Number
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Centre
- Instructions to candidates
UCEED 2022 Admit Card Instructions
For eligible candidates who successfully complete the application form, the concerned authority will issue an admit card. The candidate's name, roll number, exam centres, exam day guidelines, and other details will be included on the admit card. Candidates are expected to follow these instructions carefully.
|Admit Card||Candidates need to carry a printout (preferably coloured) of the admit card to the test centres.|
|Identity Verification||Along with the admit card, candidates have to carry a valid identity card to the exam centres.
|Reporting Time||Candidates must report to the exam centre at 7 am for identity verification purpose and biometric identity capture.|
|Hall Entry / Exit||UCEED exam starts at 9 am. Candidates are not allowed to enter the test centre after the commencement of the examinat. Also, candidates are not be allowed to leave the exam hall before the exam ends. However, in case of medical emergencies candidates can leave and it is the only exception rule.|
|Blank sheets||Candidates will be given blank sheets for rough work. Candidates have to submit these sheets to the Invigilator after Part A exam gets over.|
|Drawing Materials||Students must carry their own stationery items such as pencils, sketch pens, poster colours and other drawing materials in a transparent packet. Candidates can also carry a writing board of A4 size for the exam. However, candidates are not allowed to exchange or borrow these items inside the examination hall .|
|Unfair Means||Candidates will be immediately disqaulified for the exam in case if they are found violating any rules and regulating or use of any unfair means at any stage of the examination.|
|Restricted items||Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, digital watch, calculators, used sheets etc. are not restricted inside the test centres.|
|Exam Centre Change||Candidates are not allowed to change their exam city /centre under any circumstances after submitting the application form.|
UCEED Admit Card 2022 Error Rectification
Candidates are advised to thoroughly go through the details mentioned on their hall tickets for the exam. Suppose they find any discrepancy in the same. In that case, they are advised to immediately contact the UCEED office at IIT Bombay and report the same to them at the earliest via the designated email address ([email protected]).
UCEED 2022 Exam day Instructions
The candidates attempting the UCEED 2022 exam must follow the instructions given below.
- Candidates must carry their UCEED 2022 admit card along with a valid copy of the identity proof to the exam centres.
- Students must bring an original copy of the identity card to the exam centres. Digital or photocopy of the identity proof is not acceptable.
- Candidates must report to the exam centres an hour before the commencement of the entrance exam.
- Candidates are required to prove their candidature to the concerned authority at the test centre.
- Impersonation in the UCEED 2022 examination is a serious offence and will lead to the candidate's disqualification and criminal proceedings against the candidate.
- Candidates have to remain in the examination hall for the entire duration of the examination.
- The candidate must check and be present at the correct centre on the exam day as per the address and schedule given on the admit card.
- Invigilators as well as IIT representatives will verify the candidate's identity. If the candidate's identity is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- The candidate will NOT be allowed to carry any electronic device (mobile phones, smartphones, digital/smartwatches, calculators, tablets and the like), abacus, slide rule, logbooks, study material of any type, geometry box, and so on to the examination hall.
- Part-A of the examination is a computer-based test. In the event of any technical problems, the candidate may approach the invigilator for assistance, and steps will be immediately taken to remedy the problem, or assign a different computer terminal if required. Candidates will get the complete allotted time to attempt their paper even in the event of any technical problem, and the time lost due to technical problems shall be adjusted automatically in the server.