Diploma holders! Are you seeking a lateral entry in the undergraduate colleges of Bihar, then pursue BCECE LE. This exam acts as a portal for entrance in the second year of various courses, such as Paramedical, Pharmacy, and Engineering. Mentioned below is the consolidated information on BCECE LE, read and prepare yourself well.
- About BCECE
- BCECE LE 2022 Exam Date
- BCECE LE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- BCECE LE 2022 Application Form
- BCECE LE 2022 Admit card
- BCECE LE 2022 Exam Pattern
- BCECE LE 2022 Syllabus
- BCECE LE 2022 Reference Books
- BCECE LE 2022 Reservation Criteria
- BCECE LE 2022 Cut off
- BCECE LE 2022 Result
- BCECE LE 2022 Counselling
- BCECE LE 2022 Rank Card
- BCECE LE Previous Year Papers
- Contact Information
About BCECE LE?
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Board for Lateral Entry conducts an entrance examination for admissions in the second year of various courses offered by Bihar based institutions. Conducted annually, it is a state-level examination which is commonly known as BCECE LE. If you are hailing from a Diploma background instead of +2 (Higher Secondary School), then, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Board for Lateral Entry Entrance Examination (BCECE LE) is very significant for you.
The BCECE LE 2022 is a gateway for college admissions in the following courses.
BCECE LE 2022 Exam Date
For 2022, the BCECE LE Board has announced the exam dates. The official dates are as per the university website.
|Restart of BCECE LE Online Registration form||Aug 2022|
|Closing of BCECE LE Online Registration form||Sep 2022|
|Last Date of Payment (Challan)||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Online Payment||To be Announced|
|Editing of BCECE LE Online Registration Form||To be Announced|
|Release of BCECE LE Online Admit Card||Sep 2022|
|BCECE LE Exam Date||Sep 2022|
|Result Declaration||Oct 2022|
|Counselling Date||To be Announced|
BCECE LE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For every field of specification, the eligibility criteria are separate. Check below to know more about the eligibility criteria of BCECE LE 2022. A candidate must fulfil the following norms in order to take this exam.
BCECE LE is designed only for the natives of the state of Bihar. Though, there are various clauses that define this rule and give special recognition to some with special status. Read below to explore more.
- A BCECE LE candidate must be a resident of India. Or
- The parents of the candidate are from other states but are working in the state of Bihar. Or
- The parents of the candidate must be residents of Bihar. Or
- The parents of the candidate are refugees and living in Bihar. Or
- The parents of the candidate are employees of the Central Government and located in Bihar.
BCECE LE 2022 Age Limit
- There is no upper age limit for BCECE LE Engineering Course
- The minimum age is 18 for a candidate to apply for BCECE LE.
BCECE LE 2022 Engineering Eligibility
To apply for the BCECE LE 2022 Engineering Course, a candidate must have completed a 3 Year Diploma in Engineering. A candidate is required to have a minimum percentage to take admission below mentioned is the category based criteria for the same.
BCECE LE 2022 Paramedical Eligibility
Candidates who have passed Diploma Course in Paramedical are eligible for BCECE LE Exam.
The candidates who are currently appearing in the second year of the Paramedics course can also apply for BCECE LE.
BCECE LE 2022 Pharmacy Eligibility
Candidates who have passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy are eligible for the BCECE LE Exam. The candidates who are currently appearing in the second year of the Pharmacy course can also apply for BCECE LE.
BCECE LE 2022 Application Form
Before completing BCECE LE application form candidates are required to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly. So, that a candidate does not have to face any discrepancy while applying and throughout the process of selection. Go through the instructions mentioned below to apply online for the BCECE LE 2022 exam.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of BCECE LE
- Step 2: Register using your email address.
- Step 3: Log in with credentials sent to your email address.
- Step 4: Fill out the form with all the information
- Step 5: Note down the application number and other credentials.
- Step 6: Make the payment
- Step 7: Keep the receipt
BCECE LE 2022 Application Fee
The BCECE LE 2022 Application fee is INR 2200. The fee can be submitted using a Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking. The payment can be a difficult process for some people. Here’s a list of instructions to follow while paying the fee.
- Make sure your account has enough money to pay.
- Make sure you have proper connectivity with the internet which remains unbothered during the process.
- Don’t abort the payment in-between.
- Don’t wait for the last date and last hours to pay. There is a high risk of weak servers during the last hours of fee submission.
- Don’t lose the receipt, it can be helpful if any conflict arises or the fee is not accepted by the board due to any reason.
BCECE LE 2022 Admit Card
The BCECE LE 2022 Admit Card was released. Steps below will let you know; how to download the BCECE LE 2022 Admit Card.
- Step 1: Click here to visit BCECE LE Website
- Step 2: Click on the link to BCECE LE Admit Card
- Step 3: Login using your credentials
- Step 4: Review your Admit card
- Step 5: Download PDF of your BCECE LE Admit Card
- Step 6: Take a print
BCECE LE 2022 Exam Pattern
Following information is true for all three categories of BCECE LE 2022.
|Duration||2 Hours 15 Minutes|
|Pattern||Multiple Choice Based|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks for every correct answer and negative 1 for every wrong answer|
Please note that the exams have three sections in total. For specialisation-wise exam pattern of BCECE LE 2022 check the tables below-
BCECE LE 2022 Pattern Engineering Course
|Subject||Total number of questions||Total Marks|
BCECE LE 2022 Pattern Paramedical Course
|Subject||Total number of questions||Total Marks|
|Anatomy and Physiology||50||200|
|Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Pathology||50||200|
BCECE LE 2022 Pattern Pharmacy Course
|Subject||Total number of questions||Total Marks|
|Human Anatomy and Physiology, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Pharmaceutics-I, Pharmacognosy, Health Education and Community Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I||50||200|
|Pharmaceutics-II, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Drug Store and Business Management||50||200|
BCECE LE 2022 Syllabus
For BCECE LE 2022, English is the common subject for every steam. The course content is of only high school level only. The BCECE LE English Syllabus contains topics such as Comprehension, Vocabulary, and Grammar. Check below for stream-wise syllabus of BCECE LE.
BCECE LE 2022 Syllabus Engineering Course
The syllabus of BCECE LE contains mainly three subjects which are as follows-
- Engineering Mechanics
BCECE LE 2022 Syllabus Paramedical Course
For BCECE LE Paramedical lateral entry course the subjects are as follows-
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Pathology
BCECE LE 2022 Syllabus Pharmacy Course
For BCECE LE Pharmacy candidates the course content is as follows-
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology
- Health Education and Community Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Drug Store and Business Management
BCECE LE 2022 Exam Reference Books
Following list contains popular books used as reference material while preparing for BCECE LE by candidates.
|Bihar Para Medical Matric Guide 2022||Arihant Experts|
|Complete Companion for GPAT and other Pharmacy Entrance Exam||Umang Shah, Ashish Patel, Ashok Akabari, Amit Kumar Baset|
|Diploma in Pharmacy Entrance Exam Guide||RPH Editorial Board|
|Lateral Entry to Engg. Degree (B.E./B.Tech) Exam Guide||RPH Editorial Board|
|LEET (Lateral Engineering Entrance Test) 2022 – Guide||GKP|
|LEET For Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree Programmes||Gurmeet Singh and Dr. Vaneet Singh|
BCECE LE 2022 Reservation Criteria
Category-wise seats are reserved in BCECE LE 2022 Exam. The table below gives the complete detail on it. 60% of seats are reserved in BCECE LE 2022 Exam.
|Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
BCECE LE 2022 Cutoff
BCECE LE Cutoff will be released after the exam. A BCECE LE Rank Card is declared for every course separately. BCECE LE Cutoffs are declared with results and are usually mentioned in the scorecard. To get an admission into a premium college, a candidate must aspire to score significantly high above the cutoff.
BCECE LE 2022 Result
Usually, it takes a month or two after successful completion of exams for the board to declare the result. You can download the result of BCECE LE 2022 by using the login details and following the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Go to the BCECE LE portal
- Step 2: Login with your password and Date of Birth
- Step 3: Download the result and take a hard copy of the same.
BCECE LE 2022 Counselling
The counselling schedule will be released soon after the exam. The counselling procedure will be based on the merit list and the rank mentioned in the rank card. BCECE LE Counselling will give the admission in various undergraduate colleges of Bihar.
BCECE LE 2022 Rank Card
BCECE LE Board has released a Rank Card that helps the candidate to participate in the BCECE LE counselling process. It is highly recommended to keep the BCECE LE rank card safe until at least the commencement of classes.
BCECE LE 2022 Previous Year Question Paper
Click on the following links to download BCECE LE Previous Year Question Paper-
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
Address: BCECE Board I.A.S. Association Building Near Patna Airport, Patna - 800014, Bihar (INDIA)
Should a candidate applying for BCECE LE belong to Bihar only?
Yes! A candidate is required to be a resident of Bihar. But this is not the only criteria to check whether you are eligible or not. Go to the eligibility section for detailed criteria.
Can I take BCECE LE exam twice?
There is no restriction on the number of times a candidate can try and the only constraint is age of the candidate.
For how long BCECE LE exam rank card is valid?
The BCECE LE rank card is valid only for a year.