Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) is an autonomous body under the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Arunachal Pradesh. The Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Arunachal Pradesh conducts the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) once in a year. Everything you need to know about the exam is given here.
- What is APJEE?
- APJEE 2021 Exam Date
- APJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- APJEE 2021 Application Form
- APJEE 2021 Admit Card
- APJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- APJEE 2021 Syllabus
- APJEE 2021 Sample Papers
- APJEE 2021 Important Books
- APJEE 2021 Result
- APJEE 2021 Counselling
- How to prepare for APJEE?
What is APJEE?
APJEE stands for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. The APJEE entrance exam is conducted by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Arunachal Pradesh. The APJEE entrance exam is arranged to offer admission to the candidates in various engineering and diploma courses in the state's polytechnics. The entrance exam will be conducted online.
APJEE 2021 Exam Highlights
The following table shows some important points of the APJEE 2021 Exam.
|Exam Name||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Arunachal Pradesh|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
APJEE 2021 Exam Date
The authority will release the official APJEE 2021 exam dates soon meanwhile candidates can check the tentative dates for APJEE 2021.
|Application Form Start Date||Feb 4, 2021|
|Application Form End Date||Sep 20, 2021|
|Admit Card||Oct 10, 2021|
|Exam||Oct 16, 2021|
|Result||Oct 17, 2021|
APJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The APJEE eligibility criteria are designed by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Arunachal Pradesh on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Amravati. The candidates need to know about the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Below is the given information regarding eligibility.
- Nationality: The candidates belonging to Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Domicile: The candidates applying for APJEE should be belonging to the state of Arunachal Pradesh and have been residing in the state from 3 years.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 and the maximum age should be 18 to be eligible for the exam.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have completed 10th from a recognized university. The candidate appearing for the 10th final exam can also apply for the entrance exam.
APJEE 2021 Application Form
APJEE application form will be available on the official website of APJEE. The last date to fill the application form will be announced soon. The candidates fill the application form and submit it before the last date. Below is the step by step guide to fill the application form.
Steps to fill the APJEE application form
- Go to the official website of APJEE.
- Click on the link for the registration, complete the registration process.
- After completing the registration process, log in using the name and password.
- Enter the required information on the application form.
- Upload documents such as photographs and signatures.
- After filling the application form, the candidates are advised to cross-check the filed details, submit their application form, and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form and the fee receipt.
APJEE Application Fee
The APJEE application fee should be paid online only. The candidates can pay the application fee for the APJEE 2021 exam by Credit/Debit or Net Banking. Below is the given information regarding the application fee.
APJEE 2021 Admit Card
Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Arunachal Pradesh will release the admit card for APJEE. The candidates who have filled the application form can download the hall ticket from the online website of APJEE. Below is the given step-by-step guide to download the admit card.
Steps to download the admit card 2021
- Visit the official website of APJEE.
- Download the admit card for APJEE 2021.
- Enter the login credentials and submit them.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download the admit card and take a photocopy.
APJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
AP EDCET is an online examination, conducted at the state level. The medium of the exam paper in English. The AP EDCET exam will be conducted for 2 hours. A total number of 300 questions will be asked. The exam pattern for AP EDCET is tabulated below:
|Type of examination||MCQ|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Subjects||Mathematics & Science|
|Marks for Each Question||04|
|Total No.of Questions||75|
|Negative Marking||1 for each wrong answer|
APJEE 2021 Syllabus
The conducting authority designs the APJEE syllabus. Though APJEE is a state-level exam, the competition is high. Before starting the exam preparation, it is essential to go through the syllabus; this will give a clear idea about the type of question asked. The syllabus of APJEE comprises two subjects i.e., Mathematics and Science. The syllabus is based on the 9th and 10th class.
- Number System
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Matter- Its Nature and Behaviour
- The organisation in the living world
- Motion, Force and Work
- Our Environment
- Food; Food Production
- Chemical Substances- Nature and Behaviour
- World of Living
- Natural Phenomena
- Effects of Current
- Natural Resources
APJEE Sample Papers
The candidates can download the sample papers for APJEE through the direct link given below. Candidates can refer to the sample papers while preparing for the examination, it will give them a clear idea about the type of questions asked in the examination.
APJEE 2021 Result
Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Arunachal Pradesh will release the result for APJEE. The candidates need to check the result on the official website. The merit list will also be released according to the marks scored by the candidates. The steps to check the result are given below:
Steps to check the APJEE 2021 Result
- Go to the official website of APJEE.
- Click on the link asking to view the result.
- Enter the registration number and the hall ticket number.
- You’ll find the APJEE Result on your screen.
- Download the APJEE Result and take a copy of the result.
APJEE 2021 Counselling
After the results are announced for APJEE, the candidates who have qualified the exam will be eligible for the counselling process. Candidates have to report the counselling centre at the given date and time along with the necessary documents. The candidates who fail to report to the counselling centre will not be allowed to take up the course.
Documents required for the counselling
- Class 10th pass certificate
- Character or conduct certificate from the last institute
- SC/ST certificate
- Migrant certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Permanent residential certificate
- Admit card of APJEE 2021
APJEE 2021 Important Books
As there are many books available in the market, choosing the right one will help the candidates to prepare well and rank well in the examination. Below are the given books that the candidates can go through for the preparation of the exam.
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author|
|All in one Science Book||Arihant|
|Mathematics for Class 10th||R.D Sharma|
|Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 10 Science Book||Oswaal Editorial Board|
|Mathematics for class 9th||R.D Sharma|
How to prepare for APJEE?
- Prepare a timetable- The candidate is advised to prepare a time table and follow the time accordingly. Preparing a timetable will help the candidate with better preparation and help cover all the topics for the exam. Eight months is considered to be ideal for the preparation of the APJEE exam. With a proper strategy to prepare for the exam, the candidate can score well in the examination.
- Start with basics- The candidate should start with basics for the preparation of the exam. It is crucial to be clear on the basics, as it will help solve the problems efficiently. Candidates should try answering the questions in minimum time.
- Practicing previous year question paper- It is imperative to solve the previous year question papers. Regular practice of question papers will help the candidates strengthen the knowledge, and it will also help increase the speed to solve the question papers.
- Mock Test- Candidates are advised to take up the mock test initially; this will help the candidates know their strengths and weaknesses. Candidates can start working on their weaknesses. The more mock tests you take, the more familiar you will be.