UP B.Ed admission 2023 is held for the candidates who qualify for the entrance exam. The UP B.Ed counselling pool registration will be concluded on Oct 27, 2023.
UP B.Ed Admission is strictly conducted on a merit basis. Candidates who qualify for the entrance test can only participate in the counselling process preceded by admissions. The seat allotment results for phase 3 counselling was released on Oct 11, 2023. The authority will conclude the UP B.Ed JEE counselling pool registration on Oct 27, 2023. The UP B.Ed JEE is a state-level entrance examination usually participated by candidates who want to pursue a career in the teaching sector. Further, the eligible candidates can become teachers in elementary, higher, or senior secondary schools.
Moreover, the counselling sessions will be held rank-wise. Additionally, candidates must produce relevant certificates and documents for the counselling process for UP B.Ed admissions.
Table of Contents
- UP B.Ed Admission Process 2023
- UP B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria
- UP B.Ed Admission Syllabus
- UP B.Ed Counselling
- UP B.Ed Admission 2023 Merit List
- Documents Required for UP B.Ed Admission 2023
UP B.Ed Admission Process 2023
After the UP B.Ed entrance examination, the candidates who successfully qualify for the exam will find their names on the merit list. The merit list will also bear the ranks of the candidates along with their details. Additionally, the UP B.Ed admission process will begin after the merit list is published.
Furthermore, candidates must register their names for the UP B.Ed JEE counselling process to proceed with the admission process.
|Conducting Authority||The Government of UP|
|Program Duration||2 Years|
UP B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria
For UP B.Ed admission, some eligibility criteria are predefined by the conducting authority. Candidates must satisfy the following criteria to participate in the admission process.
- The candidate should have passed the bachelor's degrees in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Social Science from a recognised university or board.
- B.A. and B.Tech graduate with specialization requires a minimum of 55% marks in the general category and 45% for reserved categories.
- Final-year students can also apply.
- There is no age limit.
UP B.Ed Admission Syllabus
The syllabus for UP B.Ed admission is divided into 4 (GK, English or Hindi, Quantitative Aptitude, and Subject Ability) sections. The number of questions and the marks distribution is similar. Let us see the syllabus in a detailed format.
|Subjects||Topics||Maximum Marks||Total Questions|
|Subject Ability||Syllabus candidates covered in their 10, 12, and graduation-based questions will be asked.|
UP B.Ed Counselling
The UP government conducts registrations for UP B.Ed admissions. However, the step-wise application fill-up process for UP B.Ed 2023 is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of UP B.Ed admissions and click on the online registration link.
- Then, enter all the required information like
- Email ID
- Parent's Name
- Once done, a verification code will be sent email ID or mobile number as OTP.
- Next, from the dashboard, click on candidate login.
- You must enter your email address and password to log in and click on the link to fill out the application form.
- Further, upload the picture and signature in a specified format and fill in the academic records.
- Proceed to fill in the primary details like address, category, domicile, etc.
- Pay the required fees for UP B.Ed admission counselling.
- Once done, check all the details again and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the same for further admission process.
Also Read: List of B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023-23
UP B.Ed Admission 2023 Merit List
The conducting authority will release the UP B.Ed merit list for admission based on the factors mentioned below. Candidates can check the details to know more about the process.
- The marks scored by the candidates in the previous exams (academic records)
- The marks attained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
- If two or more candidates rank equally on the merit list, then those who have a greater percentage of marks and are older will get preference.
Documents Required for UP B.Ed Admission 2023
The last phase of the UP B.Ed admission process involves reporting the candidates at the designated institutions, along with carrying the following documents:
- Admit card
- Rank card
- A printed copy of the application form
- Grade 10 mark sheet
- Grade 12 and other exams' mark sheet
- Character certificate from the last attended institution
- Residence/Domicile certificate
- Reservation certificate, if applicable.
People Also Search For