GOAPS is the web portal that handles the application process for the GATE exam. Get complete details on GOAPS 2023 Login, Registration, Admit Card, Results, Official Website, Response Sheet, and more.
GOAPS is the official login portal for GATE application provcess. GATE is a competitive nation-wide examination that is conducted annually. It is always good to know as much as you can about something, and this article will tell you everything that you need to know about GOAPS 2023.
Table of Contents
- What is GOAPS?
- GOAPS 2023 Login
- GOAPS 2023 - GATE Exam
What is GOAPS?
Full Form of GOAPS is GATE Online Application Processing System, which is a common platform for candidates to interact with the conducting authority of GATE exam. GOAPS can be accessed through the official website. GOAPS helps the candidates with the whole process of GATE exam from registration of the candidate to results. The following activities are enabled by GOAPS:
- Registration of GATE account
- Online application form for GATE exam
- Uploading documents and images required for the application process like a signature, photograph, category certificate, and academic qualification certificates.
- Payment of application fee online through net banking, and debit or credit card.
- Checking the status of the application form whether the authority has received, accepted or denied it.
- Downloading the admit card for the GATE examination.
- Downloading the answer key and challenging the answers through it.
- Payment fee for challenging the answer key
- Tracking the challenge status
- Downloading the GATE results
- Contact details for queries or any issues regarding GATE
GOAPS 2023 Login
After the completion of the registration, candidates avail the facility of GOAPS login. After logging in, candidates can download their admit card, make necessary changes, view the results, challenge the answer key.
Purpose of GOAPS 2023 Login
The GOAPS login serves the mentioned below purposes; candidates need to remember the enrollment details:
|GOAPS 2023 Registration||Visit the official website and register for the GATE 2023 exam.|
|Fill up the GOAPS Application Form||Once the registration process is completed, candidates can use the GATE login details and complete the application and finally submit it.|
|Correct the Application Form||If there are any corrections needed in the application form, that can also be done by GATE login.|
|Downloading GOAPS Admit Card
||Before appearing for the examination, candidates need to download the admit card. Use GATE login to download the admit card.|
|Download GOAPS Response Sheet||The response sheet can be downloaded with the help of login credentials. Additionally, the answer keys can be challenged using the same.|
|GOAPS Results||By using the GATE login credentials, candidates can view their results. Additionally, they can download their scorecard.|
Details Required for the GATE Online Application Processing System GOAPS
Before you fill out your application form online, keep the following documents or information handy to ease the application process.
- Personal information of the candidate which includes their name, date of birth, mobile number, and parents’ name.
- Candidates should ensure they fill in the correct information as it can not be changed later and the details mentioned would appear on the scorecard as well.
- Communication address along with the PIN code
- Academic qualifications details
- Name of the institute along with the PIN code where the candidate has completed the qualifying course
- GATE subject that the candidate has chosen to write
- Choice of GATE test centres
- Scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature with the required specifications
- Scanned image of Degree or Provisional Degree certificate in PDF format
- Scanned image of Category certificate in PDF format
- Scanned image of PwD certificate in PDF format (if applicable)
- Valid Identity proof like Aadhaar card, passport, voter ID, PAN card, driving license, etc which should be carried as a proof to the examination hall
- Net-banking, debit card or credit card details for fee payment.
How to Access GATE 2023 Login Window?
To access the GATE 2023 login window, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of GATE 2023: app.gate.iitk.ac.in
- Now, enter the enrollment id/email address, registration id, and date of birth.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
The Process to Recover GOAPS 2023 Login Details
In case any candidates have forgotten the GOAPS 2023 login credentials, they can follow the steps mentioned below to recover their credentials:
- Visit the official website and then click on the login window.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Enrollment ID and Password’ option.
- The page will be redirected to ‘Forgot Login Credential?’.
- There will be two choices to retrieve the login credentials, select the suitable option.
- Once done, candidates will be able to retrieve the login credentials and reset the password.
GOAPS 2023 - GATE Exam
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an entrance examination conducted for candidates who want to pursue their post-graduation in an engineering course or get recruited by Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs). By taking this examination, the candidate’s understanding of undergraduate subjects in engineering and science is tested. It is conducted by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and 7 Indian Institute of Technologies (IITs).
The exam is conducted for 3 hours and consists of multiple-choice and numerical questions. Lakhs of candidates apply for the GATE examination and applications are available through the web portal for GATE called GOAPS.
Read More: GATE Exam
GOAPS 2023 Application process
The only way to fill out the application form online is through GOAPS official website. The website link for GATE changes every year.
The candidates should ensure that they use only the official website to register their account and not use any unofficial source.
The GOAPS application form includes 2 steps:
- GOAPS Registration
- GATE Application Process
Read More: GOAPS Application Process
GOAPS 2023 Registration
The candidate can register themselves by providing personal details like name, e-mail id, mobile number, and a password.
What is the GOAPS password? The GOAPS password for a candidate’s account is a password that is unique and includes special characters and is between 8 and 15 characters.
The candidate should fill out the captcha provided and click on “submit.” Once the candidate registers the account, they would receive an acknowledgement mail which includes an enrollment id, which is used to log in the website.
GATE Application Process Steps
GOAPS portal is easy to use and convenient for the candidates and helps them communicate with the authority easily. Ensure that your GOAPS log in credentials are safe to check for updates regarding the GATE exam process. Here are the steps for GATE 2023 application process.
- Log in with the user id and password. If they have forgotten the user ID and password, they can click on ‘request an OTP’ to retrieve their account.
- Verify your mobile number and e-mail address through the OTP sent.
- Enter the personal details like gender, nationality, caste category, address, id proof details, and parents name and their address.
- Fill in the academic details with University name, course and the year of passing.
- Upload the documents required and tick the box of the declaration to move on to the next step.
- Before payment of application fee, the candidates should know that the fee is non-refundable nor transferable and additional charges will be included for online payment.
- The payment can be made online through net banking or debit/ credit card.
- If the candidate is unsure regarding the payment, they should wait for 2 days and check the status on their account. If the payment is not made, they can make another payment or if they have paid extra, the amount would be refunded back to their account. The amount would be refunded after the GATE registrations close.
GOAPS 2023 Admit Card
The GOAPS 2023 admit card would be available on their official website. The candidates can download the admit card once they log in the website using the login credentials. They should take a print out of the GATE admit card and bring along an identity proof to the examination hall. The ID documents can be Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving license, etc. Without these two documents, the candidate would not be allowed inside the examination hall.
GOAPS 2023 Response Sheet
If the candidates are not satisfied with the answer keys and want to challenge them, they need to use the response sheet. The steps to avail the GATE response sheet are as follows:
- Visit the official GOAPS 2023 website.
- After that, log in to the candidate portal using your GATE 2023 enrollment/ email id and password.
- Furthermore, candidates are required to solve the captcha.
- On successful login, click on the ‘View Response’ tab.
- The GATE response sheet will appear on the screen.
- Download the GATE response sheet for further use.
|Answer Key Release Date||21 Feb 2023|
|Response Sheet and Challenging the Answer Keys||22 Feb 2023 - 25 Feb 2023|
|GATE 2023 Result Date||March 16, 2023|
GOAPS 2023 Results
The GATE result is usually announced a month after the exam is conducted through GOAPS. The GATE result can be accessed using the following steps:
- Visit the official website for GATE GOAPS.
- Use the GOAPS login credentials which are the enrollment id, e-mail address and GOAPS password.
- The candidates’ results will now be displayed on the screen.
GOAPS 2023 Scorecard
The scorecard will be available only for those candidates who qualified for the GATE 2023 exam with marks equal to or higher than the cutoff were eligible to view and download the scorecard. Additionally, candidates in need of the scorecard softcopy can avail of the scorecard by paying a fee of INR 500.
Steps to Download the GOAPS Scorecard
- Visit the official website
- Click on the updated link
- Log into the GOAPS portal with your email ID/Roll number and password
- Click on the 'Scorecard' tab
- Download the PDF and take a printout for future reference
Qualifying candidates can use the scorecard to check their eligibility to get admissions into M.Tech/ M.E among other programmes, across various institutions, by calculating their GATE score. The scorecard is only available only for the stipulated time period. The scorecard is valid for 3 years from the time of declaration.