Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Operating Systems, Databases, and Computer Networks are the topics covered in the GATE books for CSE 2024.
GATE books for CSE 2024 include Operating System Principles Abraham Silberschatz and Galvin, Fundamentals of Computer Algorithms Rajasekaran, Sahni, and Horowitz, Database System ConceptsHenry F. Korth, Elmasri & Navathe, and more.
Since GATE CSE is a challenging aspect of engineering to explore, planning for it rigorously is essential. The exam conducted by IISc Bangalore, GATE CSE, is a difficult engineering aspect for most students.
Table of Contents
- Top Best GATE Books for CSE 2024
- How to Choose the Best GATE Books for CSE 2024?
- Syllabus for GATE CSE 2024
- How to Prepare with the Best Books for GATE CSE?
- Previous Year's GATE CSE Question Papers
- GATE CSE 2024 Exam Pattern
Top Best GATE Books for CSE 2024
As you can see below, the best GATE books for CSE 2024 is listed. However, we’d recommend trying to obtain the other books as well if you could afford them because most of these books cover a variety of topics for the GATE 2024 exam in a variety of ways.
|Books for GATE CSE 2024||Authors|
|Operating System Principles||Abraham Silberschatz, Galvin|
|Operating System Concepts||Galvin|
|Algorithms||Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest, Clifford Stein|
|Fundamentals of Computer Algorithms||Rajasekaran, Sahni, Horowitz|
|Automata Theory, Languages and Computation||John E Hopcroft Jeffrey D. Ullman|
|Introduction to the theory of computation||Michael Sipser|
|Computer Networks||Andrew S. Tanenbaum David J. Wetherall|
|Data Communications and Networking||Behrouz Forouzan|
|Computer Organization||Carl Hamacher|
|Computer System Architecture||Morris Mano|
|Database System Concepts||Henry F. Korth|
|Database Systems||Elmasri & Navathe|
|Compiler Design||Aho & UllMan|
|Compilers : Principles,Techniques & Tools||Aho & Ullman|
|Digital Logic and Computer Design||Morris Mano|
|Modern Digital Electronics||RP Jain|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition and||RS Aggarwal|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations 7th Edition||RS Aggarwal|
How to Choose the Best GATE Books for CSE 2024?
Candidates must pay attention to the topics covered in each book. Here are some tips on how to choose the GATE books for CSE 2024:
- Consider the GATE CSE 2024 Syllabus: The first step is to carefully study the GATE syllabus and identify the topics that the syllabus covers.
- Read Reviews and Recommendations: There are many online resources where reviews and recommendations of GATE books for CSE 2024 are added. It is a great way to get insights from other students and GATE toppers.
- Consult with Experts: If there are any GATE toppers or professors, they must be consulted for their recommendations. They will be able to give specific advice based on their experience.
- Consider Individual Learning Style: Some people prefer to learn by reading, while others prefer to learn by doing. When choosing books, considering the learning style is essential to select the most influential books.
- Use Other Resources: In addition to books, there are many other resources that you can use to prepare for GATE CSE. These include online courses, tutorials, and practice questions.
Syllabus for GATE CSE 2024
GATE CSE 2024 syllabus cover topics from ten sections. The topics are listed below. Candidates can download the syllabus PDF to know the entire syllabus.
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Programming and Data Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Operating System
- Computer Networks
|GATE CSE 2024 Syllabus||Download Now|
How to Prepare with the Best GATE Books for CSE 2024?
In order to prepare well for GATE CSE, it’s pertinent to plan for it. If you’re having trouble starting out with your plans and would like to get some idea on how best to approach the predicament you’re in, then maybe the following points will help you:
- Check the syllabus. Make note of topics that are the most important. This depends on the questions that have appeared in mock tests, previous test papers, and the importance given to certain topics in textbooks.
- Create a timetable for your chapters to segregate the sections from the into their appropriate timings.
- For light references, look into GATE books for CSE 2024 published by Pearsons, Arihant, and Ace Academy books for GATE CSE.
- Look into GATE exam books for computer engineering. They might help list down the important topics and questions for your preparation.
- Unfortunately, obtaining GATE books for CSE 2024 in PDF format is more difficult than anticipated. It is best to purchase them via retailers near you or online stores.
Previous Year's GATE CSE Question Papers
GATE CSE syllabus can be adequately covered by following the previous year's question papers. Therefore, here is the past five year's papers.
|GATE CSE Question Papers||PDF Links|
|GATE CSE 2023 Question Paper||Download Now|
|GATE CSE 2022 Question Paper||Download Now|
|GATE CSE 2021 Question Paper||Download Now|
|GATE CSE 2020 Question Paper||Download Now|
|GATE CSE 2019 Question Paper||Download Now|
GATE CSE 2024 Exam Pattern
To learn more about the GATE CSE, here is the exam pattern. It will help the candidates understand the marks evaluation, number of questions, the total time allotted for the CSE exam, and related facts.
|Exam Mode||Online, Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions|
|Negative Marking||Only for MCQs|