- January 31, 2021: The final answer key for UCEED 2021 is released. UCEED Results will be announced shortly.
- January 21, 2021: The draft answer key for UCEED 2021 is released along with the candidates' responses. Those candidates who had taken part in the exam can compare their answers with the draft keys and submit their objections, if any, on or before January 24, 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has released the UCEED 2021 Answer Key for Part A on January 21, 2021 through online mode. The authority will also release the question paper along with the response sheet of the candidates. Candidates can check their answers by referring to the UCEED Answer Key 2021. Also, they can get a rough estimate of the expected marks in the examination. In case of any discrepancies in the UCEED draft answer key, candidates have the option of raising objections till January 24, 2021. For challenging the key, candidates must have valid proof and the supporting documents. Once all the objections are verified, the authority will publish the UCEED final answer key. No further grievances of the aspirants will be entertained, once the key is released. Read the entire section to know more about UCEED Answer Key 2021.
UCEED Answer Key PDF Download
UCEED 2021 Answer Key will be available in the form of a PDF file. Candidates will have to download the file and check the answers in the UCEED Answer Key 2021. Here we have provided the solution key along with the question papers of previous years. By taking reference of the UCEED 2021 Answer Key, candidates can evaluate their expected marks before the announcement of the result. The table below represents the UCEED Answer Key with explanations along with the question papers.
|Question Paper||Answer Key|
|UCEED 2020 Question Paper||UCEED 2020 Answer Key|
|UCEED 2019 Question Paper||UCEED 2019 Answer Key|
|UCEED 2018 Question Paper||UCEED 2018 Answer Key|
|UCEED 2017 Question Paper||UCEED 2017 Answer Key|
|UCEED 2016 Question Paper||UCEED 2016 Answer Key|
How to Challenge UCEED Provisional Answer Key?
Challenging the answer key requires following so many steps and enough proof to support the objections. Also, candidates will not be able to raise objections once the dates are over. Follow the steps below for challenging the UCEED Draft Answer Key:
- Students have to draft a mail to the official website of UCEED on or before the specified date.
- At the time challenging the answer key, candidates have to provide valid proof for supporting the challenge and have to explain why the key is incorrect.
- Candidates must mention the correct question number whose answer is incorrect in the UCEED Answer Key 2021.
- Also, they must not send multiple emails for different questions. They can draft a single mail and add their explanation for supporting the objections.
- Once all the objections are raised, the authority will publish the UCEED final answer key.
UCEED Marking Scheme
UCCED Marking Scheme is very important for the candidates while calculating their approximate marks along with the UCEED 2021 Answer Key and candidate response sheet. Candidates can check the marks allotted for each question and manually calculate their expected marks. The table below represents the marking scheme for Part A & Part B of the examination.
|Type of Question||Marking Scheme|
|Numerical Answer Type||Correct Answer: 4 marks
Incorrect Answer : 0 mark
|Multiple Select Questions (MSQs)||Correct Answer: 4 marks
Incorrect Answer: -0.19 marks
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||Correct Answer: 3 marks
Incorrect Answer : - 0.71 marks
Steps to View UCEED Candidate Response Sheet
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay will release the response sheet of the candidates along with the UCEED 2021 answer key on January 24, 2021. With the help of the response sheet and solution key, candidates will be able to calculate the rough score they secured in the examination. The steps are given below for checking the response sheet of the aspirants who appeared for UCEED 2021.
- Visit the official website to download the UCEED 2021 Candidate Response Sheet.
- Click on ‘Candidate Response Sheet’ link.
- The screen will display the sheet.
- Candidates have to download the sheet and take the printout of the same
- Match the response sheet with the UCEED answer key 2021.
- Calculate the marks using the response sheet, answer key along with the UCEED question paper.