Panjab University Law Entrance Exam (PU LLB) is an entrance examination held by the Panjab University, for candidates who aspire to take admissions into LLB programmes offered by the university. The university currently provides 480 seats at its four participating colleges. Admission into the law courses will be with respect to the merit list which will be prepared by giving equal weightage to PU LLB 2021 scores and performance in the qualifying exam. To get more information about PU LLB 2021, go through the full article given below.
- Jul 7, 2021: Applications for PU LLB 2021 are currently being accepted. The last date to apply is Jul 26, 2021. The exam will be held on Aug 8, 2021.
- Introduction to PU LLB 2021
- PU LLB 2021 Important Details
- PU LLB 2021 Participating Colleges
- PU LLB 2021 Latest News
- PU LLB 2021 Important Dates
- PU LLB 2021 Eligibility
- PU LLB 2021 Application Form
- PU LLB 2021 Admit Card
- PU LLB 2021 Exam Pattern
- PU LLB 2021 Syllabus
- PU LLB 2021 Results
- PU LLB 2021 Counselling
- Contact Details
Introduction to PU LLB 2021
- About: Panjab University (PU) conducts the PU LLB Exam for admission into the 3-years LLB Program. Established in 1882 as the University of Punjab at Lahore, Panjab University has been accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four-point scale at A Grade, valid for a period of 5 years.
- Authority: The Entrance Exam for the admission into the LLB (Bachelor of Law) 3-years program will be organized and conducted by the Panjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD).
- Frequency: The PU LLB 2021 exam is conducted just once in a year.
- Exam centres: The PU LLB 2021 Exam is conducted across 44 centres in Chandigarh.
- Programs: PU LLB 2021 helps candidates who are seeking admission in LLB (Bachelor of Laws) 3 years.
- Enrollment: There are a combined total of 480 seats available in the 4 participating colleges.
- Level: It is a national level entrance exam through which students can get admission in to the LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) 3-years integrated course.
PU LLB 2021 Highlights
Candidates aspiring for PU LLB 2021 can check out the below-given table to go through the PU LLB 2021 Highlights.
|Exam Name||Panjab University Bachelor of Legislative Law Entrance Exam|
|Acronym||PU LLB Entrance Exam|
|Exam level||National/International Level|
|Conducting Authority||Panjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD)|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Medium of paper||English, Hindi, and Punjabi|
|Course||LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) 3-years course|
|Application Fee||INR 2100/- (General Category); INR 1050/- (Reserved Category)|
|Total Seats||480 seats|
PU LLB 2021 Participating Colleges
The colleges that are participating in the PU LLB 2021 are listed down in the table below:
|Participating Colleges||Total Seats|
|Department of Laws, Chandigarh||300|
|P.U. regional centre, Muktsar, Punjab||60|
|UIL, P.U. regional Centre, Ludhiana||60|
|UILS, Panjab University, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur||60|
PU LLB 2021 Important Dates
- Application Form: The Panjab University has released the PU LLB 2021 application form on Jun 25, 2021. The aspirants can fill their application forms on or before Jul 26, 2021.
- Examination: PU LLB 2021 will be held on Aug 8, 2021.
- Result: The result for PU LLB 2021 will be announced on Aug 18, 2021.
The PU LLB 2021 Important Dates are mentioned below in the given table:
|PU LLB 2021 IMPORTANT EVENTS||DATES|
|PU LLB 2021 Application Form Availability||Jun 25, 2021|
|PU LLB 2021 Application Form Submission Deadline||Jul 26, 2021|
|PU LLB 2021 Admit Card Availability||Aug 2, 2021|
|PU LLB 2021 Exam Date||Aug 8, 2021|
|PU LLB 2021 Result Date||Aug 18, 2021|
|PU LLB 2021 Counselling Date||To be announced|
PU LLB 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The PU LLB 2021 Eligibility Criteria is structured by Panjab University. Before appearing for any exam, candidates need to be well versed with eligibility criteria scenario such that any important events related to eligibility criteria should not be missed out at any circumstances. Candidates must make sure to fulfil all the eligibility criteria for PU LLB 2021 before proceeding to the PU LLB 2021 Application form. Applicants must go through the PU LLB 2021 Eligibility Criteria listed below for appearing in the entrance exam.
- Educational Qualification: Students who have cleared/showed up in the last year of Bachelor's degree in any workforce of Panjab University are qualified for applying. General category candidates must have a score of 45% of total marks, and SC/ST/BC category candidates must have secured 40% marks.
- Age limit: There is no age limit to apply for the PU LLB 2021 exam.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2021 Eligibility Criteria
PU LLB 2021 Application Form
The PU LLB 2021 application form will be available on the official website of PU LLB. Candidates need to register themselves with their respective valid email id and contact number. All other required details like educational and personal details should be uploaded by the applicant within the form.
- Availability: The application form for PU LLB 2021 will be available from the first week of April 2021 onwards.
- Payment: Candidates can register for PU LLB 2021 by paying the PU LLB 2021 registration fee of INR 2100/- for General category candidates, and INR 1050/- for SC/ST/BC category candidates, which is payable by credit card/debit card only. The candidate must enter important details such as personal details, qualification details, etc. in order to successfully complete the application process.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2021 Application Form
PU LLB 2021 Admit Card
- Availability: Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of PU LLB 2021. The admit card will be available for PU LLB 2021 from the first week of June, 2021.
- Credentials: In order to download the admit card, the candidates must enter their login credentials such as their Email ID and their date of birth. Candidates are requested to carry their admit cards along with a valid government-issued photo ID card to the examination hall.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2021 Admit Card
PU LLB 2021 Exam Pattern
To have an idea about the examination paper, it is very necessary for the candidates that they are very much aware about the exam pattern. Applicants are highly advised to go through PU LLB 2021 Exam Pattern listed below.
- Mode of Exam: PU LLB 2021 Examination is the Paper-Based Test (PBT). The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Exam Duration: The duration for the PU LLB 2021 exam is 1.5 hours (90 minutes). Extra 30 minutes will be provided to those candidates who are visually handicapped, differently abled candidates.
- Exam Pattern: The PU LLB 2021 Exam will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions having 4 sections.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2021 Exam Pattern
PU LLB 2021 Syllabus
In order to score good marks in the examination, candidates have to make sure that they are thorough with the syllabus while preparing for the examination. The PU LLB 2021 Syllabus is listed below.
- Topics: Candidates must have a thorough idea and knowledge of the syllabus of PU LLB 2021 and prepare accordingly to appear in the PU LLB 2021 examination. The syllabus of PU LLB 2021 will be based on topics like Legal Aptitude, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and Knowledge of English.
- Reference: The candidates can refer to the prescribed syllabus books in order to score more marks in the PU LLB 2021 Examination.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2021 Syllabus
PU LLB 2021 Results
- Declaration: The results of the PU LLB 2021 will be declared in the first week of July, 2021 on the official website of PU LLB.
- Credential: The Candidate should have to enter the roll number. Candidates must download and take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission process ends.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2021 Results
PU LLB 2021 Counselling
- Commencement: After the PU LLB 2021 results, Panjab University will call the selected aspirants for the PU LLB 2021 counselling process.
- Mode & Seat Allotment: Candidates who are seeking admission to the LLB course must have to appear for PU LLB 2021 counselling process for final seat allocation. Counselling will be held in an Offline mode at the Departments of Laws in Panjab University Chandigarh (PUCHD) campus.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2021 Counselling Process
PU LLB Contact DetailsChairperson: Shalini Marwaha,
Department of Laws,Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Hall,
Panjab University, Sector 14,
Chandigarh, U.T. - 160014 India
Telephone: +91 172 2541577, 2534161
E-mail: [email protected]
Official Website: pglaw.puchd.ac.in