PU LLB 2022 PG Law entrance exam is scheduled to be held on Jul 31, 2022. Students are informed to check the official website on more updates with regards to the exam.
Punjab University Law Entrance Exam (PU LLB) is an entrance examination held by Panjab University, for candidates who aspire to take admissions into LLB programmes offered by the university. The university currently provides 480 seats at its four participating colleges. Admission into the law courses will be with respect to the merit list which will be prepared by giving equal weightage to PU LLB 2022 scores and performance in the qualifying exam. To get more information about PU LLB 2022, go through the full article given below.
Latest Updates on PU LLB
- May 17, 2022: PU LLB 2022 entrance exam to be conducted on Jul 31, 2022 Read More
- PU LLB 2022 Important Dates
- About PU LLB 2022
- PU LLB 2022 Important Details
- PU LLB 2022 Participating Colleges
- PU LLB 2022 Latest News
- PU LLB 2022 Eligibility
- PU LLB 2022 Application Form
- PU LLB 2022 Admit Card
- PU LLB 2022 Exam Pattern
- PU LLB 2022 Syllabus
- PU LLB 2022 Results
- PU LLB 2022 Counselling
- Contact Details
PU LLB 2022 Important Dates
The PU LLB 2022 Important Dates are mentioned below in the given table:
|PU LLB 2022 IMPORTANT EVENTS||DATES|
|PU LLB 2022 Application Form Availability||To Be Announced|
|PU LLB 2022 Application Form Submission Deadline||To Be Announced|
|PU LLB 2022 Admit Card Availability||To Be Announced|
|PU LLB 2022 Exam Date||Jul 31, 2022|
|PU LLB 2022 Result Date||To Be Announced|
|PU LLB 2022 Counselling Date||To Be Announced|
Introduction to PU LLB 2022
- About: Panjab University (PU) conducts the PU LLB Exam for admission into the 3-years LLB Program. Established in 1882 as the University of Punjab at Lahore, Panjab University has been accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four-point scale at A Grade, valid for a period of 5 years.
- Authority: The Entrance Exam for the admission into the LLB (Bachelor of Law) 3-years program will be organized and conducted by the Panjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD).
- Frequency: The PU LLB 2022 exam is conducted just once in a year.
- Exam centres: The PU LLB 2022 Exam is conducted across 44 centres in Chandigarh.
- Programs: PU LLB 2022 helps candidates who are seeking admission in LLB (Bachelor of Laws) 3 years.
- Enrollment: There are a combined total of 480 seats available in the 4 participating colleges.
- Level: It is a national level entrance exam through which students can get admission in to the LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) 3-years integrated course.
PU LLB 2022 Highlights
Candidates aspiring for PU LLB 2022 can check out the below-given table to go through the PU LLB 2022 Highlights.
|Exam Name||PU LLB Entrance Exam|
|Full Form||Panjab University Bachelor of Legislative Law Entrance Exam|
|Exam level||National/International Level|
|Conducting Authority||Panjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD)|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Medium of paper||English, Hindi, and Punjabi|
|Course||LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) 3-years course|
|Application Fee||INR 2100/- (General Category); INR 1050/- (Reserved Category)|
|Total Seats||480 seats|
PU LLB 2022 Participating Colleges
The colleges that are participating in the PU LLB 2022 are listed down in the table below:
|Participating Colleges||Total Seats|
|Department of Laws, Chandigarh||300|
|P.U. regional centre, Muktsar, Punjab||60|
|UIL, P.U. regional Centre, Ludhiana||60|
|UILS, Panjab University, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur||60|
PU LLB 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The PU LLB 2022 Eligibility Criteria is structured by Panjab University. Before appearing for any exam, candidates need to be well versed with eligibility criteria scenario such that any important events related to eligibility criteria should not be missed out at any circumstances. Candidates must make sure to fulfil all the eligibility criteria for PU LLB 2022 before proceeding to the PU LLB 2022 Application form. Applicants must go through the PU LLB 2022 Eligibility Criteria listed below for appearing in the entrance exam.
- Educational Qualification: Students who have cleared/showed up in the last year of Bachelor's degree in any workforce of Panjab University are qualified for applying. General category candidates must have a score of 45% of total marks, and SC/ST/BC category candidates must have secured 40% marks.
- Age limit: There is no age limit to apply for the PU LLB 2022 exam.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2022 Eligibility Criteria
PU LLB 2022 Application Form
The PU LLB 2022 application form will be available on the official website of PU LLB. Candidates need to register themselves with their respective valid email ID and contact number. All other required details like educational and personal details should be uploaded by the applicant within the form.
- Availability: The application form for PU LLB 2022 will be available from the first week of April 2022 onwards.
- Payment: Candidates can register for PU LLB 2022 by paying the PU LLB 2022 registration fee of INR 2100/- for General category candidates, and INR 1050/- for SC/ST/BC category candidates, which is payable by credit card/debit card only. The candidate must enter important details such as personal details, qualification details, etc. in order to successfully complete the application process.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2022 Application Form
PU LLB 2022 Admit Card
- Availability: Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of PU LLB 2022.
- Credentials: In order to download the admit card, the candidates must enter their login credentials such as their Email ID and their date of birth. Candidates are requested to carry their admit cards along with a valid government-issued photo ID card to the examination hall.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2022 Admit Card
PU LLB 2022 Exam Pattern
To have an idea about the examination paper, it is very necessary for the candidates that they are very much aware about the exam pattern. Applicants are highly advised to go through PU LLB 2022 Exam Pattern listed below.
- Mode of Exam: PU LLB 2022 Examination is the Paper-Based Test (PBT). The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Exam Duration: The duration for the PU LLB 2022 exam is 1.5 hours (90 minutes). Extra 30 minutes will be provided to those candidates who are visually handicapped, differently abled candidates.
- Exam Pattern: The PU LLB 2022 Exam will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions having 4 sections.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2022 Exam Pattern
PU LLB 2022 Syllabus
In order to score good marks in the examination, candidates have to make sure that they are thorough with the syllabus while preparing for the examination. The PU LLB 2022 Syllabus is listed below.
- Topics: Candidates must have a thorough idea and knowledge of the syllabus of PU LLB 2022 and prepare accordingly to appear in the PU LLB 2022 examination. The syllabus of PU LLB 2022 will be based on topics like Legal Aptitude, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and Knowledge of English.
- Reference: The candidates can refer to the prescribed syllabus books in order to score more marks in the PU LLB 2022 Examination.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2022 Syllabus
PU LLB 2022 Results
- Declaration: The results of the PU LLB 2022 will be declared on the official website of PU LLB.
- Credential: The candidate should enter the roll number. Candidates must download and take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission process ends.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2022 Results
PU LLB 2022 Counselling
- Commencement: After the PU LLB 2022 results, Panjab University will call the selected aspirants for the PU LLB 2022 counselling process.
- Mode & Seat Allotment: Candidates who are seeking admission to the LLB course must have to appear for PU LLB 2022 counselling process for final seat allocation. Counselling will be held in an Offline mode at the Departments of Laws in Panjab University Chandigarh (PUCHD) campus.
- Get more information about PU LLB 2022 Counselling Process
PU LLB Contact DetailsChairperson: Shalini Marwaha,
Department of Laws,Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Hall,
Panjab University, Sector 14,
Chandigarh, U.T. - 160014 India
Telephone: +91 172 2541577, 2534161
E-mail: [email protected]
Official Website: pglaw.puchd.ac.in