The Counselling procedure of PU LLB 2021 will start soon after the declaration of PU LB result 2021. Candidates, whose name will appear in the Merit List will be required to attend the counselling session personally as per her/his merit position on the stipulated date. The schedule for counselling will be available on the official website of the university. It is mandatory that the candidates should be physically present in the counselling. All those candidates who will attend the counselling will be required to sign an attendance sheet as a mark of their attendance. Only those candidates who will report and mark their attendance on the days of counselling shall be considered for admission in the subsequent counsellings for the filling up vacant seats.
Documents Required for PU LLB Counselling
At the time of counselling, candidates have to bring all the original documents as mentioned below:
- PU LLB 2021 Admit Card
- Certificate showing proof of birth
- 10th Class/SSC mark sheet
- 12th Class/Intermediate mark sheet
- Graduation/Post Graduation/Qualifying Exam mark sheet
- Character Certificate from qualifying Institute
- Reservation Category certificates if applicable
- Gap Year Affidavit if applicable
- Income Certificate to avail merit-cum-means free-ship
- Graduation certificate issued by Sports Department of Panjab University if applying under Sports Reservation
- Additional weight-age certificate if applicable
- Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh.