Punjab University, Chandigarh, has begun the admission process for the year 2021. Candidates who wish to secure seat in B.Pharmacy and B.Sc courses offered by the university can fill the application form available on the Punjab University website. The form is available only in online mode. Check the details mentioned below to get full information on the PUCET application form 2021.
PUCET 2021 Application Form Dates
Students who wish to appear for PUCET 2021 can refer to the table given below to know more about the PUCET 2021 application form dates.
|Registration opens||April 15, 2021|
|Last date to apply for PU CET||May 24, 2021|
How to apply for PUCET 2021?
As part of the admission process, candidates appearing for the PUCET exam will fill an online form. Follow this step-by-step guide to applying for the PUCET examination.
Step 1: Online registration
- Go to the Punjab Univesity website.
- Provide personal details as specified.
- Enter a valid mobile number and Email ID.
- The system will automatically send a Login ID and password. Keep the login details safe for future references.
Step 2: Form filling
- Log in using your login ID and password.
- Fill the online application form.
- Enter personal and academic details. Ensure all the details provided are accurate.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Upload a scanned copy of the signature, passport size photograph, and thumb impression.
- Verify the details before submitting the form.
- Save and confirm.
Step 4: Payment
- After filling the application form, candidate has to pay the application fee through SBI Challan mode.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the bank slip and send the application fee by using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch.
- Candidates must note that the PUCET 2021 application fee is non-refundable.
- The process is now complete. Keep the printout of the form for future refrences.
Documents required for PUCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates are required the fill the online form with due diligence as no requests for changes will be entertained by the university. The following documents will be required while filling the online application form for PU CET 2021.
- Candidate’s mark sheets of all qualifying exams
- Candidate’s address proof
- Candidate’s identity proof
- Candidate’s photographs (as specified in the application form)
PUCET Form Fee
Candidates have to submit the application form fee in online mode. Check the table to get full information on the PUCET 2021 form fee.
|Additional subject||INR 575 per additional subject|
Key Point: PUCET 2021 Application Form
Refer to the key points regarding the online application form for PUCET 2021.
- The application form for PUCET 2021 will be available on the respective official websites od Punjab University for PUCET UG and PUCET PG on the official website.
- Candidates who have covered up all the PUCET eligibility criteria can apply online for PUCET.
- Candidates have to submit the completely filled forms along with their passport size photographs and attach required documents for PUCET registration.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST categories also need to submit their category proof forms duly signed by the required officers as mentioned in the application form to get the eligibility criteria for PUCET 2021
- In the case of non-availability of required certificates or in the case of the certificates signed by officers other than the ones mentioned in the application forms, the applications will be rejected.
- The applicants are advised to carefully go through each and every clause before submitting the application forms to avoid any discrepancy or cancellation later on.