The PUCET 2021 results will be declared on the official website for all the candidates. The candidates who have appeared for the PUCET can download their scorecards by using their login credentials. These credentials are the same ones that they received while filling Application Form for PUCET.
PUCET 2021 Result Overview
Candidates can check the result on the official website. Candidates need to submit their Roll number and select subject combination to view their PUCET 2021 results. Check out the table given below to know more about the PUCET 2021 result date. .
|Events||PUCET PG Dates||PUCET UG Dates|
|PUCET 2021 Exam date||Aug 3, 2021 to Aug 4, 2021||Aug 14, 2021|
|PUCET 2021 Result date||Aug 25, 2021||Aug 28, 2021|
|PUCET 2021 Merit list||To be announced||To be announced|
|Release of Online Admission form||To be announced||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the Online Admission form||To be announced||To be announced|
Note: No separate scorecards will be sent to candidates. PUCET 2021 result will strictly be based on the candidate’s performance in the PUCET 2021 exam.
How to Download the PUCET 2021 Results?
PUCET UG 2021 result will be available for download on the official website of the institute. Follow the step-by-step guide to download the PU CET result.
|Step 1||Open the official website of Panjab University, Chandigarh (https://puchd.ac.in/)|
|Step 2||Click on the link for the PUCET Result 2021 “Click here to check PU-CET (U.G. & BHMS) - 2021 Entrance Test Result”|
|Step 3||Check the result for your stream|
|Step 4||The PUCET 2021 merit list will be displayed|
Details on the PUCET 2021 Score Card
The PUCET 2021 Score Card will contain the following information.
- Candidate Roll Number
- Candidate Registration Number
- Category of the candidate
- Marks scored in each section
- Rank secured by the candidate
- Shortlisting status
PUCET 2021 Result - Tie Breaker
Sometimes candidates may score identical marks in the examination. The PUCET tie-breaker criteria are mentioned below.
- The candidate who has scored a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination will be ranked higher.
- If the marks are still equal, the candidate securing higher marks in class 12th or equivalent examination will be considered.
- If the above criteria do not suffice, the candidate senior in age will be ranked higher.
PUCET 2021 Reservation Criteria
The reservation scheme for the courses will vary depending on the program. The detailed reservation criteria have been given below.
- 1 seat is reserved for the student of foreign origin nominated by the Government of India.
- 1 seat is reserved for a student from the States and Union Territories lacking facilities in this field and repatriates from Myanmar (Burma), Sri Lanka, etc.
- 2 seats are reserved for the students from the rural area category and 1 seat for Border Area student.
- 2 seats are reserved for the single girl child with no male siblings
- 1 seat is reserved for a student suffering from Cancer/AIDS/ Thalassemia.
- Additional seats will be created for children of officers who have served during the Kargil war.
Merit list preparation for PUCET 2021
After the declaration of the PUCET 2021 result, Panjab University, Chandigarh will also release the PUCET merit list. The merit list of the candidates will be created following the below guidelines.
|Qualifying examination (10+2)||25%|
|PU CET (UG) Entrance Test||75%|
Answer key for PUCET 2021
Followed by the PUCET 2021 Result and merit list, the admission authorities of Panjab University, Chandigarh will release the Answer Key. Read the information given below to get full details.
- PUCET exam paper and the answer key will be published online post-exams.
- If there is an error in that, the students need to write an official letter that must reach the office within 2 days of the answer key get published.
- For the revaluation of the answer sheet to take place, the candidates have to send a demand draft to the office.
- This must be done within 10 days of the results being published.