The JEST 2021 Application Form is released by the Science and Research Board, New Delhi. The candidates can fill the application form from January 11, 2021. All the specifications related to the JEST Exam Form are detailed below for your reference.
- February 15, 2021: The last date to fill the application form has been extended to February 19, 2021.
- January 11, 2021: The application forms for JEST 2021 have been released. Interested candidates can apply through the direct link provided below.
JEST 2021 Application Form Highlights
The interested candidates must keep a track of all the events related to the JEST Exam Form.
|JEST Application Form 2021|
|JEST 2021 Application Form Release Date||January 11, 2021|
|JEST 2021 Application Form Last Date||February 19, 2021|
|JEST 2021 Application Form Correction Window||To be announced|
|Exam Form Release Portal||www.jest.org.in|
JEST Online Application Process
The aspirants who are planning to appear for JEST 2021 must follow the below-mentioned steps to enroll themselves successfully.
Step 1: Go to the official website, 'www.jest.org.in'.
Step 2: Look for the 'Apply' tab, placed in the bar at the top of the homepage.
Step 3: The candidates who already have an account may click on 'Click here to apply online.' However, those candidates who do not have an account yet should click on the option that reads 'Click here to get an account'. This option would take you to a new page where you can register by providing the basic contact details through which the exam related information can be communicated.
Step 4: The registration form shall open up. Enter all your details and provide an authentic email id, and a unique password.
Step 5: Click on the submit button and go back to the home page.
JEST Exam Form Details
Login to the JEST homepage with your username/email id and password. Fill in the JEST 2021 Application Form, and save the same, or modify an already saved form.
The candidate will be asked to provide the following details while filling the JEST 2021 Application Form:
- Candidate's name
- Parents' name
- Date of Birth
- Scores obtained in 10th grade
- Scored obtained in 12th grade
- Qualifying degree
- Year of passing
- Name of the college/university the candidate was last enrolled in
- Other educational details
- Choice of test centre
- Course for which the candidate has applied
Press the "Submit Application" button only when you have fed and checked all the mandatory entries.
- Upload your passport-size photo and scanned signature in jpg format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- After nine submissions of the application form and successful e-payment of the application fee, your submission procedure will be complete.
- No modification will be allowed after this step.
Documents Required for JEST 2021 Application Form
Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of their Photographs and Signatures. These photographs will be used in the admit cards.
For signature, the candidates must use a black ball-point pen only. If the photograph on the admit card is not printed then you have to affix a coloured passport-size photo in the given place manually. Without a photograph, the candidates will not be allowed to admit the examination centre.
The prescribed format, dimension, and size for each of the documents is given below for your reference. The candidates can resize their pictures conveniently using the various applications and tools available online. If these documents are not attached as per the given specifications, the application forms will be rejected.
|Photograph||less than 100 Kb||jpeg||100*125 Pixels to 240*300 Pixels|
|Signature||less than 100 Kb||jpeg||100*125 Pixels to 50*30 Pixels|
JEST 2021 Application Form Fee
An application fee required to be paid along with the application form is mentioned below for each category.
|JEST 2021 Application Form Fee|
The banks shall also deduct some processing fee while making these transactions. The probable processing fee for JEST Exam Form submission is tabulated below:
|SBI||INR 5 + Taxes|
|Other banks which are a part of SBI ePay Pipe||INR 8 + Taxes|
|ICICI||INR 25 + Taxes|
|Other Banks||INR 20 + Taxes|
|Credit Card||1.10% of the total amount|
|Debit Card||0.7% of the total amount|
The JEST 2021 Application Fee can be paid online using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, or even through Net Banking. Payment made through any other mode will not be accepted. The candidates must go through the refund policy before proceeding to pay the application fee. The application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The payment of the JEST 2021 Application Form fee will imply your agreement with the stated refund policies. The female candidates belonging to SC or ST categories will not be charged with any application amount to fill the JEST Exam Form.
On a successful submission of the online application form for JEST 2021, the candidates will receive an e-mail with the following information from the conducting authority.
- The data provided by the candidate while filling the application form
- A unique submission number
The candidates are advised to save this e-mail for further correspondence with the exam conducting authority.
- If you do not receive the above-mentioned e-mail after submission of an application form and the successful e-payment of the application fee, contact the concerned authority
- The JEST 2021 Admit ill be made available around March 31, 2021. Only those candidates who registered successfully shall receive the admit card, hence, the candidates are advised to be very careful while filling the JEST application form.
JEST 2021 Contact Information
If the candidates have any doubts or queries related to the JEST 2021 Application Form, they may refer to the FAQs given on the official website or contact the conducting authorities through the given platforms:
|JEST 2021 Contact Information|
|Email ID||[email protected]|