NISER has extended to last date to apply for the NEST 2021 exam. The extended last date of application is Jul 15, 2021. Those candidates who have yet to apply can do so until this date.
The purpose of the application form is to prescreen the candidates in terms of their eligibility for the NEST exam. Details like names, contact information, academic qualifications are some of the standard pieces of information communicated from candidates to the conducting authority on the NEST 2021 exam application form. Read on below to learn about the process involved in filling up of application form for the NEST exam. In this section, we will discuss the details that need to be filled up in the NEST exam form, documents required while filling up the NEST 2021 application form, and some other related instructions.
NEST 2021 Application Form: Important Dates
The candidates who are planning to apply for the exam must make a note of all the important dates related to the NEST application form 2021, to avoid missing out on any important events.
|NEST 2021 Application Dates|
|NEST Application Process Begins||Feb 24, 2021|
|Last Date to fill the NEST Form||Jul 15, 2021 (Extended)|
|NEST 2021 Application Form Correction Dates||To be Announced|
|NEST 2021 Exam||Postponed|
The candidates who aspire to appear for this exam must make a note of all the other NEST 2021 Important Dates as well.
How to apply for the NEST 2021 Exam?
Step by step procedure on how to apply for the NEST 2021 exam is given below:
- Visit the official website and register yourself.
- Click on the confirmation link sent to your registered email ID.
- Login with the registered email ID and password.
- After logging, you will be redirected to the NEST 2021 application form page where the candidates need to fill in their personal details and academic details.
- Upload all the necessary scanned images (Photograph and Signature) and required documents.
- Pay the NEST 2021 application fee.
- Submit and save the NEST 2021 application form and take a printout of it.
NEST 2021 Application Fee
Payment of Application Fee is the last procedure to end the application process.
|General/OBC (Male Candidates)||INR 1200|
Mode Of Payment
Application Fee can be paid only through online mode via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Details to be filled up in the NEST Application Form 2021
The candidates will be asked to provide their personal as well as academic details in the NEST 2021 Application Form. The candidates must ensure that they fill all the details to the best of their knowledge, as any discrepancies found from the candidate's end in the later stage would lead to his/her disqualification from the admission process.
- Candidates Full Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- DOB and Gender
- Academic Details
- Scanned images of Photographs and Signatures
- Exam Centres Details
- ID Proof
Documents Required For NEST 2021
The candidates will be asked to upload several documents while filling their application forms for NEST 2021.
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Scanned images of Signature (Blue/Black Pen)
- Passport Sized Photograph