January 20, 2021: The registrations for ACET March 2021 session starts from today.The exam is scheduled to be held on March 27, 2021.
- ACET 2021 Registration Dates: The registrations for the ACET 2021 will start on Jan 20, 2021. The last date to apply for the exam will be Feb 27, 2021.
- ACET 2021 Registration Fee: The Online Registration fee for the ACET 2021 exam is INR 3000 (three thousand only). This amount includes the cost of one Sample Question Paper, corresponding Solution and Online Exam fee. The fee paid is non-refundable and can not be carried forward for the next ACET exam.
- ACET 2021 Exam Mode: ACET 2021 Exam will be conducted online. No other mode of exam is there. Payment is also accepted online only. No other mode of fee payment is there. The exam will be a computer-based test(CBT). The aspirants have to be present for online examination at their chosen ACET 2021 Exam Centre out of 24 exam centres on exam date.
- ACET 2021 Application Mode: ACET 2021 Registrations are online only. No other mode of registration will be accepted. Visit the official website to submit your application forms before the last registration date.
- Exam Centre: Candidates can choose Exam Centre out of 24 exam centres but the time slot of the exam is fixed i.e. 10 am to 1 pm.
- Nationality: There is no exam centre outside India. But aspirants from any residence or citizenship can take the exam in exam centres in India. But, IAI can reject applications from those countries from which IAI does not find applications suitable. The decision of IAI regarding this will be final and Absolute.
- More than one attempt: Students who have been unsuccessful (for whatever reasons) can reappear by registering for ACET again. There is no limit on attempts for the ACET exam.
- Inquiry: While applying, if students face any problem, can contact IAI. The contact details are provided in our Overview Section.
ACET Application Process 2021
For ACET 2021 Registration, use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (7+ higher version) browsers only. Below are the steps to fill the ACET Application Form.
- Step 1: Visit the IAI official website. Register yourself by signing up. You can register from Jan 20, 2021. Official Website of IAI looks like this:
- Step 2: Fill up the ACET Registration Form and make payment online. The fields marked with a red asterisk are compulsory and cannot be left blank. The online registration fee for the ACET 2021 exam is Rs. 3,000/- (three thousand only). This covers the cost of one Sample Question Paper, Indicative Solution and Online Exam. Before doing the online payment, cross-check if your all information is correct because no other chance will be given to correct the details once registered.
- Step 3: After Payment completion, aspirants will get an email at their registered email address which will show the confirmation of registration and successful payment. Those candidates who do not get the confirmation email can contact IAI. The contact details are provided in our Overview Section.
- ACET 2021 Login: After getting a confirmation mail at registered email id, students can use ACET login for further communications like Admit card Download, Admission etc. Login Page looks like this:
- Step 4: Take out the printout of ACET online application form and preserve it for future correspondence.
- Enquiry: While applying, if students face any problem, can contact IAI. The contact details are provided in our Overview Section.