PUCET Admit Card 2021 for the PUCET 2021 Exam will be released online.
PUCET Admit Card 2021
- The applicants will be issued the admit card after successful PUCET registration which will become available in the month of April 2021 (tentative) on the respective official websites for PUCET UG and PUCET PG respectively.
- Without the admit card, an applicant is not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- It is advised that the applicant must take the admit card and must preserve it carefully as it will be required at the time of the exam for verification purpose.
- Note that the admit card will not be sent through the post.
- The applicant should ensure that the admit card has been kept intact so that you can use them to appear for the examination.
- The applicants are required to keep their admit card till the admission process is finished.
How to download PUCET 2021, Admit Card:
|Step 1||Candidates have to go to the official website of Panjab University.|
|Step 2||Click on the ‘home’ tab|
|Step 3||An admit card link on the homepage will appear.|
|Step 4||Click on the UG/PG 2021 admit card according to your choice as there are admit card for both UG and PG.|
|Step 5||Candidates will be redirected to a login page.|
|Step 6||You have to enter login ID and password to sign in|
|Step 7||Login ID and password is given to the candidate at the time of registration|
|Step 8||After filling the ID and password, click ‘Sign in’ button|
|Step 9||PUCET admit card will be displayed on your computer screen once signed in successfully|
|Step 10||Download and Take a print out of it|
|Step 11||Candidates can also print out a few extra copies for future reference|
|Step 12||If lost, no duplicate PUCET admit card is given to such candidate|