National Institute of Fashion Technology has released the NIFT situation test admit card on the official website on April 1, 2021. Those candidates who are selected for this round may download the admit card by logging in. It will contain details such as the candidate's name, hall ticket number, exam centre, exam timing, reporting time etc. NIFT 2021 admit card also consists of instructions that candidates must go through before appearing for the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe until the selection process is completed.
After filling in candidate details in the application form correctly, the admit card will be available online at the official website from Feb 1, 2021. Candidates will have to click on NIFT admit card download link for downloading the admit card. Without an admit card, any applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Candidates will know about his or her respective allotted exam centre through the NIFT admit card 2021. It is advised that an applicant must take a printout of his/her admit card and must preserve it carefully for presenting it at the time of the exam.
NIFT admit card 2021 will not be sent individually to the registered candidates through post or any other means. Candidates will have to visit the official website for downloading the admit card. Also, students must check all the details in the admit card and in case of any discrepancies, they can contact the exam authority for the rectification. For more details regarding NIFT 2021 admit card, candidates can go through the entire section.
NIFT Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
The table below represents the NIFT Admit Card Dates for 2021. This section contains all the important information related to the availability of NIFT hall ticket, and the last date to download the NIFT 2021 admit card.
|NIFT Admit Card 2021 download begins||Feb 1, 2021 (Post 2:00 PM)|
|Last date to download the NIFT admit card||Feb 14, 2021|
|NIFT 2021 exam||Feb 14, 2021|
|Admit Card for Situation Test||B.Des: April 1, 2021
PG: April 18, 2021
|Situation Test||April/May 2021|
How to download NIFT 2021 Admit Card?
For NIFT 2021 admit card, candidates have to visit the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology. The remaining procedure for NIFT admit card 2021 download is given below.
- Step I: Log in to the user account using the link available given on registered email ID to download the NIFT admit card 2021. The link will be provided on the homepage of the NIFT 2021 website.
- Step II: Enter details such as registered Email ID or application number and date of birth.
- Step III: Click on 'Submit' to get your Admit Card.
- Step IV: Click on the link to download your admit card. The admit card will be downloaded in PDF format. NIFT admit card 2021 will contain details like your name, roll number, the application number, etc. Take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe.
Note: Without admit card, an applicant is not allowed to enter the examination hall.
Details mentioned on the NIFT Admit Card 2021
Multiple details are present on the NIFT 2021 admit card. Candidates must check all the details before downloading the NIFT admit card 2021. The details that are mentioned on the NIFT entrance exam admit card are listed below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centres Address
- Exam date and timing
- Date of birth
- Signature of the candidates
- Centre code
- Roll number of the candidates
- Application number of the candidates
- Uploaded photograph and signature of the candidates
- NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi.
- Phone number: (011) 26867704, 26542148/49/59
- Fax: (011) 26542151
Things to carry along with NIFT Admit Card 2021
Apart from the NIFT entrance exam admit card, candidates must carry these documents with them before appearing at the exam centre. These documents include:
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Student Identity card issued by current school/college
Note: Candidates must remember that the digital copy & photocopy of the NIFT admit card 2021 will not be accepted at the exam centres of NIFT.
Things not to carry to the NIFT Exam Centres 2021
Candidates must not carry the things which are not allowed at the exam centres else they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. These include mobile phones, calculator, notebook, watches. Apart from all these, here is the list which candidates must not carry to the exam hall:
- Water Bottles
- Bag & Handbag
- Papers, Notes
- Any types of electronic gadgets
- Correction marker/white fluid
NIFT Admit Card for Situation Test
Once the candidate clears the NIFT entrance exam and their names are present in the merit list, then they have to appear for the Situation Test round to secure admission in BDes programme and in master's programmes, candidates need to appear for Group Discussion/Interview round. Candidates who are shortlisted for appearing in the GD/PI round will have to download another NIFT admit card 2021 for the admission process. To download the NIFT admit card for the above rounds, candidates will have to visit the official website of NIFT and enter the details such as application number, roll number and date of birth. Once the details are submitted, candidates will be able to download the NIFT admit card 2021. Candidates must take the printout of the admit card and keep it for future references.
NIFT Exam Day Instructions
The National Institue of Fashion Technology sets certain rules to be followed at the exam centres of NIFT. Given below are the following guidelines which need to be followed by the candidates at the exam centre:
- Candidates must carry the NIFT admit card 2021 along with valid id proof to the exam centres. In case the candidate fails to bring these documents, they won't be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Aspirants must be aware that the test centres gate will be close 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates won't be allowed to enter the exam hall after the reporting time.
- Students must carry blue-black ballpoint pens, pencils, erasers, sharpener to the exam centres.
- Aspirants must not carry calculator, mobile phone, purse etc. inside the exam hall.
- Candidates won't be allowed to take the answer sheet or the question paper outside the exam hall. In case if the candidate fails to follow these rules, then the authority may cancel their candidature.
- Students are not allowed to leave the exam hall before the completion of the exam.
NIFT Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the exam, candidates must prepare for the exam by referring to the exam pattern and syllabus as specified by the authority. Taking reference to the exam pattern will help the candidates to get knowledge about the entire structure of the question paper, marking scheme and types of questions that are asked in recent years. General the exam is divided into two parts which include the General Ability Test (GAT) and Creative Ability Test (CAT). Candidates will also have to pass Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round. For more details regarding the paper pattern, candidates can refer to the Exam Pattern section separately.
NIFT Exam Preparation
- NIFT exam is conducted to test the candidate's creative and imaginative skills. So candidates who are good with creativity along with a good speed can appear for this exam.
- Try to solve previous year papers as much as possible. This will help the candidates to prepare as per the questions asked in recent years.
- By solving previous year papers, candidates can increase their speed and accuracy and can focus more on weaker sections. In this way, candidates can also analyse the exam pattern of NIFT and the difficulty level of the exam.
- Study at least 8-10 hours per day.
- Make a time table for each topic and prepare for the subtopics accordingly.
- Refer the study materials such as sample papers, previous year papers. Good study materials will help in better understanding of the subject and also candidates can cover the entire syllabus.
Important Note for candidates:
- Allotted NIFT admit card 2021 will not be sent through post to any candidate.
- An applicant must bring photo ID proof along with the admit card to the exam centre.