NBSAT 2023 application window commenced on Dec 20, 2022 and the last date to apply for the exam is Jan 31, 2023. Narayana Business School is expected to conduct NBSAT 2023 exam on Feb 5, 2023, and the result is scheduled to be declared on Feb 7, 2023. After the result is declared, the conducting body will begin the slot booking procedure for GDPI from Feb 7, 2023, at 4 PM to Feb 9, 2023, till 4 PM.
NBS provides an opportunity to enroll in a PGDM/MBA course through the NBSAT exam 2023. Here is everything you need to know about NBSAT 2023.
Latest Updates for NBSAT 2023
- Dec 21, 2022: NBSAT 2023 registration process has commenced from Dec 20, 2022. The last date to apply is Jan 31, 2023 till 12 PM (IST). Read More
Table of Contents
- NBSAT Application Form
- What is NBSAT?
- NBSAT 2023 Exam Dates
- NBSAT 2023 Eligibility
- NBSAT Exam Centres
- NBSAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- NBSAT Results
- NBSAT Selection Process
- NBSAT Contact Details
NBSAT 2023 Application Form
Narayana Business School began the application process for NBSAT 2023 on Dec 20, 2022. Candidates who are interested in pursuing PGDM/MBA from NBS must apply for the exam before Jan 31, 2023 by paying a registration fee of INR 1000.
The application process for NBSAT is very simple. Candidate may follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Register yourself using a valid email address and mobile number.
- Step 3: Verify the OTP received on the mobile number provided.
- Step 4: Fill in all the necessary information as guided in the application form.
- Step 5: Upload all the necessary documents.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Submit the final application form and save a draft for future reference.
Click Here to Complete NBSAT 2023 Registration
NBSAT 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for the exam is INR 1000, and candidates are supposed to pay the full amount before the last date. Only if the application fee is paid, the candidate is considered registered for the exam. The application fee payment can be done through credit card/debit card/net banking.
What is NBSAT?
NBSAT (Narayana Business School Admission Test) is conducted by NBS for the admissions in the two years of PGDM/MBA. It is a nationwide test in which a candidate can appear only once. The candidates can apply online, and the exam result will be valid only for the admissions of batch 2023-2024.
The admissions through NBSAT 2023 are conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis, and there is no reservation policy.
|Full Form||Narayana Business School Admission Test|
|Conducting Authority||Narayana Business School|
|Mode of Exam||Home Based Test (Remotely Proctored)|
NBSAT 2023 Exam Dates
Registrations for the NBSAT exam 2023 have started on the official website. Candidates should mark the following important dates.
|NBSAT 2023 Registration Start Date||Dec 20, 2022|
|NBSAT 2023 Last Date for Registration||Jan 31, 2023|
|NBSAT 2023 Exam Date||Feb 5, 2023|
|NBSAT 2023 Result||Feb 7, 2023|
|NBSAT 2023 GDPI Slot Booking||Feb 7 - Feb 9, 2023|
NBSAT 2023 Eligibility
To ensure that the candidate is eligible for admission to the two years PGDM/MBA, they must go through the NBSAT eligibility criteria before registering for the exam.
- Candidates should have completed their 12th (HSSC) or equivalent from recognized institutes/boards with 50% aggregate or should have an equivalent grade.
- For SC/ST candidates, the aggregate marks are 45% or above.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree/diploma courses can also apply.
- Candidates should qualify maths in class 12 (only for candidates enrolling for PGDM-DS-A and PGDM-QF).
- Candidates must appear in NBSAT conducted by Narayana Business School.
- The candidates are also required to qualify for the Personal Interview and NBS Group Discussion.
NBSAT 2023 Exam Centres
Since NBSAT is a home-based online test, the candidates do not need to commute to any particular exam centre. However, they are required to obey the instructions given by the authorities conducting the exams.
Here are the guidelines for the NBSAT 2023 exam day.
- The candidate must report online by 10:45 AM to undergo user ID, password, and ID proof verification.
- After 11.00 AM, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the NBSAT 2023.
- The duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- The NBSAT 2023 will automatically close at the end of 120 minutes. NO EXTRA TIME, under any circumstances, will be given to a candidate.
- The candidate found using unfair means will forfeit their chance of admission and will be debarred from receiving the NBSAT 2023 scores.
NBSAT 2023 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
NBSAT 2023 will be conducted online as a remote-proctored test, and candidates will be given 120 minutes (2 HOURS). The question paper would contain a set of questions regarding Quantitative Techniques, Data Interpretation & Data Adequacy, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension. The question paper would have 100 MCQs/Objective questions carrying one mark each for the correct answer. NBSAT does not have any negative marking.
Here’s the overall structure of the question paper.
|Data Interpretation & Data Adequacy||30|
|Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning||20|
NBSAT Results 2023
Results of NBSAT will be announced on the official website of NBS on Feb 7, 2023. The authorities will not release the NBSAT answer key, and the scores published are not subject to change to any appeal or revaluation.
The cut off set for the exam by NBS is 60% to ensure admission in the NBA. Candidates can check their results on the official website by following these steps:
- Log on to the NBSAT website.
- Click on NBSAT 2023 result/scorecard tab.
- Enter login username and password.
- Check the scorecard and click on download.
- Take a printout of the NBSAT 2023 scorecard/result.
NBSAT 2023 Selection Process
After the results, shortlisted candidates will need to go through the Personal Interview and Group Discussion based on their overall NBSAT score. The dates for this process will be intimated directly to them by NBS. It is mandatory to attend GD-PI to be eligible for admission to any UG programs.
Only the candidates who have undergone NBSAT + GD-PI would be considered as eligible for generation of final merit, wait and reject list. The candidate who remains absent for any one of the components will automatically be ineligible for the selection process.
Here are the selection criteria and the weightage.
|NBSAT Score (Scaled Down to 50, out of 100)||50|
|Academic Performance and Work Experience||20|
NBSAT Contact Details
In case of doubts or queries, the candidates can use the below-mentioned details to reach out to the concerned authorities:
Address: Narayana Business School
Sarkhej Bavla Road, Nr. Sanathal Cir,
Sanathal, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382210
Contact Number: 844 8444 981
Email Address: [email protected]