AMAT 2022 admit card is expected to be released soon. The registration process for the July session ended on Feb 28, 2022. Candidates who aspire to complete their MBA from Alliance University is recommended to go through the article below to know more about the AMAT 2022 exam.
Table of Contents
- About AMAT
- AMAT 2022 Exam Dates
- AMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- AMAT 2022 Application Process
- AMAT 2022 Admit Card
- AMAT 2022 Exam Centres
- AMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- AMAT 2022 Syllabus
- AMAT 2022 Reference Books
- AMAT 2022 Answer Key
- AMAT 2022 Results
- AMAT 2022 Selection Process
- AMAT 2022 Preparation
- AMAT 2022 Contact Details
Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) is conducted by the Alliance University to select eligible and interested candidates for the MBA program at Alliance School of Business, Bangalore. Alliance University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
AMAT 2022 exam is conducted in both online and offline mode. This exam consists of 65 multiple choice questions derived from four different sections such Quantitative, Conceptual Knowledge, General Knowledge, and General English.
|Full Form||Alliance Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Alliance University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||1 hour i.e., 60 Minutes|
|Frequency||Two times a year (January and July)|
|Medium of Question Paper||English|
|Helpline Number||+91 8046199100|
AMAT 2022 Exam Dates
AMAT exam for admission to MBA is held twice a year. Candidates can check the tabular below to know the important dates and events about AMAT 2022 exam.
|Events||Dates (January Session)||Dates (July Session)|
|Application Form End Date||Nov 30, 2021||Feb 28, 2022|
|Admit Card Availability||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|AMAT 2022 Exam Date||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Result Announcement||To be Announced||To be Announced|
AMAT EXAM Eligibility Criteria
The details for eligibility criteria of the Alliance-AMAT exam is given below:
- The candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree
- The minimum marks achieved by a candidate belonging to the General category is 50%.
- The minimum marks achieved by a candidate belonging to the SC/ST category is 45%.
- The candidates should also get a qualifying score in CAT/MAT/Alliance-AMAT/CMAT/NMAT.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
The candidates willing to apply for MBA should fulfill the given eligibility criteria:
- The candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized university.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC / ST) in the qualification exam.
- To take admission in MBA the candidates should also clear the ability test.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA
The eligibility criteria set for admission in BBA is:
- The candidate must have completed 10 + 2 from any recognized board.
- The eligibility criteria for BBA is AUSAT (Alliance Undergraduate Scholarship Aptitude Test).
AMAT Application Process
The registration process for the AMAT exam can be done both in online and offline mode. Read the entire information given below to get complete details of the registration process for the AMAT exam.
Alliance AMAT 2022 Online Application
Candidates can follow the given steps to apply for AMAT 2022:
- Step 1: Visit the official website apply.alliance.edu.in/master-of-business-administration-MBA
- Step 2: Apply online by clicking on the tab for an application form.
- Step 3: The page for online fee payment will open.
- Step 4: Create a new account by entering login credentials.
- Step 5: Fill in all the mentioned details for completion of the form.
- Step 6: Complete fee payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
Alliance AMAT 2022 Offline Application
Candidates can follow the given steps to apply in offline mode for ATMA application:
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Download the pdf of the application form by clicking on the given link for an application form.
- Step 3: Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Step 4: Attach a demand draft along with the application form in favor of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY”.
Required Documents for AMAT Application Form
The candidates require the following mentioned documents to apply for the AMAT exam:
- Marksheets of class 10 and 12 examinations.
- Marksheet of graduation degree.
- Post-graduate degree mark sheet (if available)
- Certificates of work experience (if available)
- Scorecard of entrance exam
AMAT 2022 Admit Card
Applicants are allowed to receive their Alliance AMAT 2022 admit card from the official website. In the examination hall, the hall ticket/admission ticket is compulsory.
- It is essential that candidates take a xerox of their hall ticket and other necessary documents.
- Before the examination, the examination hall ticket will be posted on the official website.
- The information on the hall ticket will include:
- Candidate’s Identity
- Examining facility
- Entrance Schedule Exam
- Exam structure
- To verify certain details, candidates should bring an identity document in addition to their hall ticket, such as:
- PAN card/Aadhar card/license/voter driver's ID/college or university identity card
- Certificate of Caste
- Degree completion certificate
AMAT 2022 Exam Centres
Alliance-AMAT 2022 will take place in the following seven test cities. Furthermore, the selection rounds are held completely in the same cities. Candidates must arrive at the exam center in a timely manner. Also, if the location is unfamiliar, it is a good idea to check the location of the exam centre a day before the exam to avoid any last-minute confusion. Listed below are the exam centers for Alliance AMAT 2022
AMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Alliance University designed the AMAT exam pattern Quantitative, Conceptual, General English, Comprehension, and General Awareness are the five sections of the AMAT 2022 question paper. This year's Alliance AMAT 2022 will be conducted in an offline format for one hour. Candidates must take the Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT), which is modeled after the MAT/GMAT and includes an essay writing component. To gain a thorough understanding of the AMAT 2022 question paper structure, marking method, exam duration, and other elements, refer below for the following details
AMAT Alliance 2022 Exam Pattern
All details regarding Alliance AMAT 2022 Exam Pattern is mentioned below.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Subjects Covered||Analytical & Logical Reasoning, Language, General Knowledge|
|Exam Duration||60 minutes|
|Number of Sections||5|
|No. of Questions Asked||15|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Nature of Marking||+1 mark for right answer-0.25 marks for the wrong answer|
AMAT 2022 Section-Wise Weightage
The AMAT questionnaire consists of 65 questions in total and each question carries one point. Candidates are required to pursue by solving last year's exam papers. The table below shows the section-by-section distribution of several questions:
- It is advised to you that when you attempt the paper, always go for the easy questions and the questions that you know the answers for.
- Leave the difficult questions that you are doubtful about for the last.
- The time limit will be of one hour. Please manage your time accordingly.
AMAT 2022 Syllabus
AMAT 2022 syllabus is divided into 5 sections. They are Analytical Reasoning, Language Ability, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. Candidate can find the important topics are tabularized below:
AMAT 2022 Reference Books
There are no specific books for the preparation for the exam. The best books for AMAT 2022 preparation are available online and offline. The book for AMAT 2022 recommended by the previous year's test-takers is tabulated below.
|Book Title||Author/ Publisher|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||K Gupta|
|Logical Reasoning for CAT||Arun Sharma|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning||RS Aggarwal|
The AMAT 2022 will display the correct and incorrect answers separately, allowing applicants to assess their overall performance before the results are announced. It can assist in getting ready for the next step in the admissions process.
Steps to Download AMAT 2022 Answer Key
Candidates should follow the given procedure step by step to download Answer Key 2022:
- Step 1: Click on the official website.
- Step 2: Tick the box next to that link.
- Step 3: Candidates will be sent to the main page of the website.
- Step 4: Connect to the "Answer Key" link at this point.
- Step 5: It will be shown in pdf format on a computer screen.
- Step 6: The answer key is available for download.
- Step 7: Make a copy of it for future reference.
AMAT 2022 Results
The Alliance AMAT 2022 Result will be released shortly after the admission exam has been completed successfully. Candidates would have to wait for their results after taking the entrance exam. Depending on their test scores, candidates will be admitted to the respective programs
Steps to Check Alliance AMAT 2022 Score
The outcome is usually revealed two months following the entrance exam. The steps and instructions to check the AMAT 2022 Result are listed below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Look for the AMAT 2022 Result Link on the University's official page.
- Step 3: Select the result link from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Fill out the required information, such as your registration ID.
- Step 5: Save the output on your computer for future use.
AMAT 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for AMAT 2021 was performed by the admissions authority of Alliance School of Business, Bangalore. The Alliance AMAT 2021 selection process will be divided into three sections:
- Step 1: Oral Extempore Presentation - This is used to assess a candidate's ability to talk on the spot. The admission committee will provide topics to the candidates to give an oral presentation.
- Step 2: The personal interview (PI) round is the final and most crucial step in the selection process. In this step, a candidate's general personality would be assessed.
Alliance AMAT 2022 of PGDM course
Apart from AMAT 2022, other nationalized entrance tests such as GMAT/CAT/MAT/NMAT/CMAT/KMAT/XAT can be used to apply to the Alliance MBA Program. The following steps are included in the PGDM course selection process:
- Extempore Oral Presentation
- Personal Interview
Alliance AMAT 2022 of MBA course
MBA program chosen by the candidates are required to go through the following evaluation process:
- Academic Achievement
- Scores on the Nationalized test
- Extempore Oral Presentation
- Performance-based on the Personal Interview
AMAT 2022 Preparation
The candidates must prepare well to ace the AMAT 2022 exam. The essential tips that can enhance exam preparation are as follows.
- Understanding the Syllabus and Paper Pattern: The initial step to preparation is going through the exam pattern and understanding the topics in the syllabus. This can help the candidates become familiar with the AMAT 2022 exam and prepare accordingly.
- Prepare a Time Table: A study timetable can help the applicants for the exam be more organized with the time division of the work on the exam preparation regularly. The timetable must be followed religiously to be well-prepared for the exam.
- Gather the Required Study Materials: The next important step for preparation is to gather all the required study materials concerning the syllabus topics prescribed by the conducting body. These can include reference books, AMAT previous year question papers, sample tests, and mock tests.
- Work on Time Management: By appearing for AMAT mock tests and solving the sample test papers, the candidates will know how they must divide the time for each section and question. This can help the candidates spend more time on the more difficult questions rather than the easy ones.
- Revise the Topics: The essential part of exam preparation is going over the topics more than once. Hence, the candidates stay in touch with the exam syllabus and do not forget the important topics.
AMAT 2022 Contact Details
In case a candidate has any queries they can reach out to the conducting body via the following means.
- Address: Alliance University - Central Campus, Chikkahadage Cross, Chandapura – Anekal, Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 562106
- Phone number: 08046199000/ 9100/ 08041299200
- Mail: [email protected]