Tamil Nadu NEET counselling 2023 mop-up round seat allotment result for MBBS and BDS courses was released on Sept 16, 2023. The stray vacancy round registration ends on Sept 25, 2023.
Tamil Nadu NEET counselling 2023 round 3 registration ends on Sept 25, 2023. The seat allotment results for the mop-up round were released on Sept 16, 2023. The round 2 seat allotment result was released on Aug 31, 2023. The choice filling,, along with the option locking window, was commenced on Aug 24, 2023 and concluded on Aug 28, 2023. Candidates can fill in their choices or make changes. Further, there will be no changes and choices will be accepted by the authority once the window is closed.
|NEET Cut off 2023||Tamil Nadu NEET Merit List 2023|
Table of Contents
- Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023 Dates
- Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023 Application Process
- Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023 Important Documents
- Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023 Qualifying Marks
- Types of Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Counselling
- Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023 Registration Fee
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023 Dates
The revised schedule for online counselling for Government/Private Medical/ Dental Colleges/ Institutions/ Universities in Tamil Nadu for MBBS/BDS courses is given in the table below.
|Application Form - Availability of TN NEET Counselling 2023||Jul 25, 2023|
|Application Form - Last date of TN NEET Counselling 2023||Aug 3, 2023|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||Aug 4 and 5, 2023|
|Seat allotment result||Aug 6, 2023|
|Provisional seat allotment letter||Aug 7 to 11, 2023|
|Last Date of Reporting to Allotted Institute||Aug 14, 2023|
|Application Form - Availability of TN NEET Counselling 2023||Aug 21 to 22, 2023|
|Choice Filling Window||Aug 24 to 28, 2023|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||Aug 29 to 30, 2023|
|Seat allotment result||Aug 31, 2023|
|Last Date of Reporting to Allotted Institute||Sept 1 to 7, 2023|
|Choice Filling Window||Sept 11 to 14, 2023|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||Sept 15 to 16, 2023|
|Seat allotment result||Sept 17, 2023|
|Last Date of Reporting to Allotted Institute||Sept 22, 2023|
|Stray Vacancy Round|
|Seat allotment result||Sept 26, 2023|
|Last Date of Reporting to Allotted Institute||Sept 30, 2023|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023||Direct Link to Apply|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Counselling Application Process
There are many steps to follow in the application process for Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023. The counselling process will proceed as follows.
- All applicants must complete the online application form by entering all relevant details
- After filling out the online application form, candidates will have to download the form before the due date and submit the hard copy by post or courier or in person to the address- secretary, selection committee, directorate of medical education, 162, Periyar e.v.r. High road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010
- Candidates have the option of paying the registration fee offline or online. Candidates who prefer to pay offline must do so by sending DD made out to the above-mentioned address
- Candidates should check the rank list that will only be available on the official website after the online registration process. The list will be made public based on the candidates' scores
- All of the candidates who have been shortlisted in the first round of counselling will be notified based on the rank list. Candidates must download the call letter from the institute's official website to participate in the counselling round
|NEET MBBS Seats in Government Medical Colleges 2023||Documents Required for NEET Counselling 2023|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Counselling Important Documents
The candidates should be ready with the following documents to participate in the counselling process. Check out the necessary documents listed below and make sure to carry all the original documents and one set of attested copies when summoned for Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 counselling.
|SI No.||Documents Required|
|1||Marksheet of class 10th, 11th and 12th (original and a photocopy with both sides)|
|2||Transfer certificate of last attended school|
|3||Certificate from Class 6 to 12 as proof|
|4||NEET 2023 Admit Card|
|5||NEET 2023 Scorecard|
|6||Residential certificate (Candidates studied outside the state)|
|7||Parent’s certificate (For residents of the state)|
|8||Permanent community certificate (if applicable)|
|9||Certificate of Graduation (if required)|
|10||Special category application form with an additional form of 100 INR via the Bank payment portal or through DD|
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023 Qualifying Marks
The NEET 2023 cut-off marks are generally released by NTA on the official website. Tabulated below are the NEET cutoff qualifying scores for 2023:
|NEET Candidate Category||Cut-Off Scores (NEET 2023)|
|OBC, SC, ST||116-93|
|OBC, SC, ST- PWD||104-93|
Types of Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Counselling
The conducting body of the Tamil Nadu NEET counselling can vary depending on the types of seats offered to the students such as private college seats, state seats, etc.
The table displays the seat distribution according to the 85% state seats and 15% AIQ seats.
|Types of Seats||Counselling Conducting Authority|
|15% AIQ Seats||MCC|
|Seats in central/deemed universities||MCC|
|85% State Seats||DME, Tamil Nadu|
|All seats in private colleges||DME, Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling: Category of Seats
There is eight category of seats allotted to the candidates. Check out the below table to know about the types of seats.
|Category||Type of Seats/Institute|
|Category A||All seats in government medical colleges, Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Government Erode Medical College & Hospital, and ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR.|
|Category B||Seats under government quota in self financing medical colleges.|
|Category C||Seats in government dental colleges.|
|Category D||Seats in Rajah Muthiah Dental College and government quota seats in self financing dental colleges.|
|Category E||Management/NRI quota seats in self financing medical colleges.|
|Category F||Minority seats in self financing medical/dental colleges.|
|Category G||Management/NRI seats in self financing dental colleges.|
|Category H||Seats in Christian Medical College, Vellore.|
|BDS Cut off 2023 for Government Colleges||NEET Cutoff for BDS 2023|
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023 - Eligibility Criteria
For participating in the Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023 process, all candidates must meet the specified basic eligibility requirements. Check out the following general eligibility requirements, age requirements, and academic qualifications that the candidates should fit into.
General Eligibility Requirements
Check out some general eligibility requirements which the candidates should care about such as citizenship, general documents to be submitted, etc.
- The status of Indian citizenship is a requirement for candidates.
Candidates must reside in the Tamil Nadu state of their nationality.
- Candidates who passed all of the final exams from grades 6 to 12 from a school in that state are required to present several important documents, such as birth certificates and graduation certificates, during the verification round.
- Candidates from states other than Tamil Nadu who have successfully finished their academics must submit a photocopy of their parents' certificate.
Continue reading to learn about the age restrictions that candidates must meet to be considered for admission and NEET counselling.
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission or will turn 17 on or before December 31, 2022.
- Candidates from the general category, on the other hand, must be no older than 25 years old, while those from the reserved category, such as SC/ST/OBC, must be no older than 30.
Here are the academic qualifications for the candidates for the Tamil Nadu NEET counselling 2023. The following requirements should be satisfied to take part in the counselling process.
- The candidates should be qualified in their higher secondary level board exam in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Biotechnology, and English should be the main subjects.
- Candidates from the general category must receive a minimum of 50% of the total marks in this exam.
- Also, candidates from a reserved category, such as SC, ST, or OBC, must receive at least 40% of the total marks.
- PWD candidates must earn 45% of their possible marks.
|What After NEET 2023?||NEET State-Wise Rank List|
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023 Registration Fee
This section contains details on the Tamil Nadu NEET counselling registration fee in INR for the General, Other Background Classes, Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribe categories.
|Candidates from all categories||INR 500|
|Candidates from the special category such as the children of ex-servicemen, sportspersons, a person with disabilities, etc||INR 100|