The right JEE Main revision plan 2023 includes an overall strategy to crack the Session 2 exam with quality mock tests, previous years' papers, and a timetable for revision.
JEE Main revision plan 2023 for Session 2 is necessary for all the students as the exam is around the corner. Considering the competitive nature of JEE Main, the number of students applying each year, and the limited seat availability in the top IIITs, NITs, GFTIs, and government colleges, students are suggested to create a plan that includes all the required revision notes for JEE Main 2023.
However, to ease the process, we have created this article. This article includes the necessary information on JEE Main revision plan 2023 that students must abide by if they appear for the exam. Read to find more information.
|JEE Main Syllabus 2023||JEE Main Exam Pattern 2023|
Table of Contents
- JEE Main Revision Plan 2023
- Subject-wise JEE Main Revision Plan 2023
- Tips for Last-Minute JEE Main Revision Plan 2023
JEE Main Revision Plan 2023
Once the syllabus has been covered, essential chapters and questions are assessed; students must advance to the revision plan for JEE Main Session 2. Further, the JEE Main Revision Plan 2023 must be included while setting the timetable for preparation. However, it depends on the students if they want a weekly revision or bi-weekly.
Nonetheless, the last two weeks or the last week before the Session 2 exam must be dedicated to revision notes for JEE Mains. Here are some of the JEE Main revision plan 2023 ideas that can be implemented:
- Make JEE revision notes for all the subjects while preparing for the exam. The notes are handy. It can help in memorising and recalling small details and formulas.
- Include practising from previous years’ papers. It is an excellent source of practice. Additionally, include mock tests for revision.
- Further, the best time to begin revision is early in the morning. Practise waking up early and starting the day by revising chapters/ syllabus.
- Holidays, such as Saturdays and Sundays, must be thoroughly dedicated to revision. All the portions studied for the exam can be covered.
|JEE Main Exam Dates 2023||JEE Main Preparation Tips 2023|
Subject-wise JEE Main Revision Plan 2023
While discussing the JEE Main revision plan 2023, it is necessary to know the importance of topics from the syllabus. The JEE Main syllabus primarily focuses on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Additionally, some topics carry high weightage and low weightage.
Students are encouraged to cover the low-weightage areas first, complete them, and then proceed to the areas of high weightage.
JEE Main Revision Plan for Physics
The topics that carry high weightage for Physics are Wave optics, oscillations, unit and dimensions. modern physics and more. Students can check similarly check the table below for other crucial topics which need to covered during the revision stage. Students must make hand-written notes of these topics, as they will be able to remember concepts better.
Begin the preparation in such a way that a substantial amount of time is spent on the following topics.
|Oscillations||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Semiconductors and Communication system||Wave Optics|
|Unit and Dimension||Gravitation|
|Ray Optics||Laws of Thermodynamics|
|Modern Physics||Current Electricity|
|JEE Main Admit Card 2023||JEE Main Exam Centres 2023|
JEE Main Revision Plan for Chemistry
The same goes for Chemistry JEE Main revision notes; students are requested to follow the books suggested for preparation apart from NCERTs, as the chemistry syllabus is widely spread across physical, inorganic, and organic chemistry. Mentioned below are some of the chapters carrying high weightage.
|Chemical Bonding||Transition Elements and Coordination Chemistry|
|Periodic table and Representative Elements||Nuclear Chemistry And Environment|
|Thermodynamics And Gaseous State||Chemical And Ionic Equilibrium|
|d and f Block Elements||Haloalkanes|
|JEE Main Number of Attempts 2023||Most Important Chapters for JEE Mains 2023 Session 2|
JEE Main Revision Plan for Mathematics
Mathematics consists of many chapters previously covered in the class XI and XII syllabus. However, the list of important topics carrying high weightage are mentioned below.
|Continuity and Differentiability||Limits|
|Probability||Determinant and Matrices|
|3-Dimensional Geometry||Sequence and Series|
|Straight Line||Circle and Vectors|
|How to Change JEE Main 2023 Exam Centre?||JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Exam Day Guidelines and Instructions|
Tips for Last-Minute JEE Main Revision Plan 2023
Students ought to find various sources that claim to be best for JEE Main. However, we suggest following the official website. Additionally, here are some of the last-minute JEE Main revision plan 2023 for Session 2 that can ace the preparation.
- While revising, students should thoroughly memorise the formulas and equations.
- Additionally, students should follow authentic JEE Main books for revision.
- Download the JEE Main previous year’s question papers in PDF format and follow.
- Further, students should restrict their online presence. Research has proved that it hampers preparation for the exam.
- Lastly, students are required to stay focused. Keep a check on their health conditions. A regular workout or breathing exercise can help.
We have mentioned all the important points that are important for the JEE Main revision plan 2023. Finally, we wish all the luck to the students.
|JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Last Minute Preparation Tips||JEE Main Dress Code 2023 Session 2|
POST YOUR COMMENT