JEE Advanced 2023 Question Paper for Paper 1 and Paper 2 has been released by the conducting body. The exam was conducted on June 4, 2023. There are 3 sections in the question paper, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
JEE Advanced 2023 Question Paper for Paper 1 and Paper 2 has been released by the conducting body, IIT Guwahati. The exam was held on June 4, 2023. There are 2 papers in JEE Advanced, and each has 3 subjects, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, and each subject has 18 questions.
Table of Contents
- JEE Advanced 2023 Question Paper
- JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2024
- Preparation Tips for JEE Advanced 2024
- Recommended Books for JEE Advanced 2024 Preparation
|JEE Advanced Paper Analysis 2024||JEE Advanced Answer Key 2024|
JEE Advanced 2023 Question Paper
IIT Guwahati commenced the JEE Advanced 2023 exam on June 4, 2023. The official JEE Advanced 2023 Question Paper has been released in PDF format by the authority on their official website.
|Exam Year and Paper||JEE Advanced 2023 Question Paper PDF||Answer Key|
|JEE Advanced 2023 Paper 1||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|JEE Advanced 2023 Paper 2||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Minimum Marks in JEE Advanced to Get into IIT||JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank 2023|
JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Paper PDF
Below are the question paper PDFs of JEE Advanced 2022 and 2021. Candidates can download them directly from the provided links below.
|Year of Exam||Subject||JEE Advanced Question Paper PDF|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Paper 1||Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics||Download PDF|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Paper 2||Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics||Download PDF|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1||Mathematics||Download PDF|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1||Chemistry||Download PDF|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1||Physics||Download PDF|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 2||Mathematics||Download PDF|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 2||Chemistry||Download PDF|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 2||Physics||Download PDF|
|JEE Advanced Selection Procedure 2023||JEE Advanced Information Brochure 2023|
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2024
Below are some basic details on the JEE Advanced exam pattern 2024. Candidates can check out the details given in the table below-
|Name of Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Advanced|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-based Test)|
|Date of Examination||Jun 4, 2023|
|Language Medium||English and Hindi|
|Conducting Body||Any one of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|4 hours for PwD candidates|
|Marking Scheme||JEE Advanced exam has the conception of Partial, Zero, and Full marking schemes.|
|Number of Sections (Paper 1 and Paper 2)||Physics|
Preparation Tips for JEE Advanced 2024
Candidates must know the importance of solving the previous year's JEE Advanced question papers and the other preparation methods they can use to ace the Exam. Below are some preparation tips for candidates preparing for JEE Advanced.
- Candidates must make a schedule that gives each subject sufficient time so that the candidates don't skip over any of the topics from any subject.
- Candidates are advised to examine JEE Advanced's previous year's question papers. They can download the question papers or take mock exams from various sites.
- Solving previous year's JEE Advanced question papers will help them build an understanding of the exam pattern and the weightage of topics from the syllabus, and while doing so will give them more confidence, it will also help them do well on the day of the exam.
- Candidates must pay attention to their coaching classes. They can learn solid theoretical knowledge of the topics and clear concepts that will benefit them during preparation. Hence, they must pay close attention to all the information given in class.
- Additionally, paying attention to any study or coaching materials that the candidates' individual teachers supply is important. If the coaching classes are effective, there is no need for additional preparation beyond their study guides.
|Is NCERT Enough for JEE Advanced?||Is DC Pandey Enough for JEE Advanced?|
Recommended Books for JEE Advanced 2024 Preparation
All JEE Advanced aspirants need to solve relevant books. Below are some recommended books for Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry subjects, along with the names of the author or publishers; candidates may refer to the list below to find out the same-
Books for JEE Advanced Physics
- NCERT Textbooks
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma
- IIT Physics by D.C. Pandey
- Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
Books for JEE Advanced Mathematics
- Trigonometry and Geometry: – Plane Trigonometry Part One by S.L. Loney
- Maths XI and XII by R.D. Sharma
- Objective Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced and Other Engineering Entrance Exams by R.D. Sharma
- Differential Calculus by A. Das Gupta.
- Plane Co-ordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney (Co-ordinate Geometry
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron (Calculus)
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight (Algebra)
Books for JEE Advanced Chemistry
- NCERT Textbooks
- Organic Chemistry – M. S. Chauhan
- Organic Chemistry – O. P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry – Peter Sykes
- Organic Chemistry – Morrison and Boyd
- Physical Chemistry – O. P. Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry – J. D. Lee
|JEE Advanced Important Topics 2024||JEE Advanced Information Brochure 2024|