Dress code for IIFT 2024 examination must be followed for a hassle free exam day. Get to know the 2024 IIFT dress code, prohibited items, required documents, etc.
For the candidates to have a hassle free exam day, the IIFT exam dress code must be complied with. The IIFT 2024 examination is scheduled to be conducted on Nov 26, 2023.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) examination is conducted for admission to the MBA International Business program and other Management courses offered by the IIFT Deemed University. From this year, the IIFT entrance exam has been cancelled and the admissions will be done based on the CAT 2023 score card of the candidates.
Table of Contents
- IIFT Exam Dress Code 2024
- IIFT 2024 Exam - Prohibited Items
- Documents to be Carried to IIFT 2024 Exam
- IIFT 2024 Exam Schedule
- IIFT 2024 Exam Pattern
- IIFT 2024 Exam Day Guidelines
|Last Minute Tips for IIFT||IIFT Preparation Books 2023|
IIFT Exam Dress Code 2024
Adhering to the dress code of any exam is vital for the candidates. Following the IIFT exam dress code will make sure that the candidates will not have to go through unnecessary hassle and waste their time during the important day of their examination. The following are the pointers under the IIFT exam dress code.
- Candidates must refrain from wearing any kind of ornaments, accessories and jewellery to the exam hall.
- Clothes with many pockets, full sleeves and multiple layers are to be avoided.
- Simple clothes without any extra layering should be worn.
- Candidates who wear any special clothing with respect to their religious sentiments or other purposes are asked to report earlier to the exam centre for screening.
- It is better to wear open footwear. Shoes, thick soled and other closed footwear are to be avoided.
- Clothing with metallic accessories like belts and buckles can be abstained from.
IIFT 2024 Exam - Prohibited Items
The items that are prohibited inside the examination hall are listed below. The candidates must not possess these items at any cost. Strict measures will be taken if the candidates are to be found in possession of any of the below mentioned items.
- Electronic gadgets - mobiles, pen drives, earphones, health bands, etc.
- Stationery items - calculators, pens, log tables, etcetera will not be necessary since the exam is online.
- Digital or analog watches.
- Food items, plaque and designed water bottles.
- Personal belongings - bags, wallets, etc.
Documents to be Carried to IIFT 2024 Exam
The downloaded Admit Card must be compulsorily taken to the IIFT examination centre. Without the Admit Card copy, the candidates will not be permitted to appear for the examination. Along with the Admit Card, one photocopy of another ID proof should be carried. Any one of the following ID proofs can be carried to the examination.
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- College/University ID
- E-Aadhaar with photograph
- Ration Card with a photograph
NOTE - Candidates must also carry the relevant documents of certification verifying their claim for reservation, if any.
Read More: IIFT Admit Card 2023
IIFT 2024 Exam Schedule
The IIFT 2024 exam will be conducted in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode. The schedule of the IIFT 2024 examination is tabulated below.
|IIFT Exam Process||IIFT Exam Timings|
|Exam Timing||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Entry into the exam centre||08:00 AM to 09:30 AM|
|Last entry into the exam centre||09:30 AM|
|Taking respective seats in the exam centre||09:45 AM|
|Instructions by the invigilators||09:45 AM to 09:50 AM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||09:50 AM|
|IIFT exam commences||10:00 AM|
|Exam concludes||12:00 PM|
Read More: IIFT Exam Dates 2023
IIFT 2024 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) examination is tabulated below. The IIFT exam is conducted for admission to the MBA International Business program offered by IIFT.
|IIFT Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of IIFT exam||Online-Computer Based|
|IIFT exam duration||Two hours (120 minutes)|
|Sectional Time Limit||No Sectional Time Limit|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||110|
|Number of Sections||
Section 1: Quantitative Ability (QA)
Section 2: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)
Section 3: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation (LRDI)
Section 4: General Knowledge (GK)
|Negative Marking||1/3 Marks|
|Marks per Question||
3 marks for each right question in Sections 1, 2, and 3
1.5 marks for each right answer in Section 4
Read More: IIFT Exam Pattern 2023
IIFT 2024 Exam Day Guidelines
The conducting authority expects the candidates to follow specific guidelines and also refrain from engaging in certain practices. The do’s and don’ts of the IIFT exam day guidelines are as follows.
- Candidates must bring the admit card printout to the examination.
- Carry any one certified ID proof.
- Travel arrangements should be done prior to the examination. The candidates must make sure to be present in the examination centre at least 40 minutes before the exam.
- Refrain from use of the listed prohibited items.
- Malpractice should be strictly avoided.
- Bio-breaks, apart from medical emergencies, will not be permitted.
Hope the candidates must have been benefited with the guidelines and information provided for the IIFT Exam Day. All the very best to the candidates!