KLEE stands for Kerala Law Entrance Exam, which is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerala for admission to the five-year LLB, three-year LLB course, and LLM courses offered by the Private, Government and Self-Financed law colleges of Kerala. The entrance examination is held in an online mode across various test centres in Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode. Several colleges accept KLEE scores and they are listed in this article. Want to get more details about KLEE 2021? Read on to know all about KLEE 2021.
Latest News on KLEE 2021
- KLEE 2021 Examination Dates published: Application Form to Open Shortly - Published on Jun 14, 2021
- Jun 14, 2021: KLEE 2021 exam will be conducted on Jul 30 and 31, 2021.
- What is KLEE?
- KLEE 2021 Exam Date
- KLEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- KLEE 2021 Registration and Application Form
- KLEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- KLEE 2021 Syllabus
- KLEE 2021 Admit Card
- KLEE 2021 Result
- KLEE 2021 Counselling
- KLEE 2021 Colleges
- KLEE Contact Details
What is KLEE?
The Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerala conducts the Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE) once a year for admission to UG and PG law courses in the Government, Private and Self-financed colleges of Kerala. This online exam makes a candidate eligible to apply for BA LLB, BCom LLB, BBA LLB, BSc LLB, LLB and LLM courses in various colleges.
KLEE 2021 Exam Date
KLEE 2021 Important Dates are tabulated below. Candidates must note that the dates mentioned below are tentative and are advised to keep checking out the website to be updated about the dates.
|KLEE 2021 Application Form start date||To be Announced|
|KLEE 2021 Application Form End date||To be Announced|
|Window to make rectifications in application forms||To Be Announced|
|Download Admit Cards||To be Announced|
|KLEE 2021 Exam date||Jul 30, 2021 and Jul 31, 2021|
|Release of KLEE 2021 Answer Key||To Be Announced|
|KLEE 2021 Results||To be Announced|
KLEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The KLEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria is structured by the CEE. Candidates must make sure to fulfil all the eligibility criteria for KLEE 2021 before proceeding to the KLEE 2021 Application form. Applicants must go through the KLEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria listed below for appearing in the entrance exam as issued by CEE –
Citizenship: Only candidates who have a valid proof of Indian citizenship can appear for the exam. This includes any government ID.
Academic Qualification: The following academic qualifications are required:
- Candidates should have cleared Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or any equivalent examination recognized by Universities in Kerala.
- Candidates who have cleared 10+2 level from any school recognized by the central or state government’s education authority or equivalent educational qualifications as deemed by Bar Council of India.
- Candidates possessing Higher Secondary pass certificate or first-degree certificate from distance learning or correspondence
- However, CEE does not allow such candidates to appear for the exam who have cleared 10+2, graduation or post-graduation directly through open universities, with no fundamental qualification to prosecute such studies
- Candidates who are either appearing or have already appeared (result awaited) for qualifying exam can also apply. However, admission will be subject to securing required marks in the qualifying examination
- Candidates belonging to General category and SEBC category must obtain a minimum of 45% and 42% marks respectively, in the qualifying exam, while minimum marks for candidates from SC and ST categories are 40%
Age: As on December 31, 2020, the aspirant should be 17 years of age. The maximum age is still to be decided by the Supreme Court of India. There is no maximum age as of KLEE 2021.
KLEE 2021 Registration and Application
The KLEE 2021 application form will be available on the official website of CEE. Candidates need to register themselves with their respective valid email id and contact number. All other required details like educational and personal details should be uploaded by the applicant within the form. Candidates can refer to the below given step-by-step guide to register and apply for KLEE 2021:
Step 1: KLEE 2021 Registration Process
- Candidates need to register online for the KLEE exam for admission in three-years LLB and 5 years integrated LLB course. They can do so on- cee-kerala.org.
- Provide a valid and regularly used email ID and create a password to register yourself.
Step 2: KLEE 2021 Application Form
To submit the KLEE 2021 Application form, log in on the official website of CEE Kerala by entering the application number provided to them as well as filling the password created in the previous step. Next, candidates need to provide their educational, personal, and contact details.
Step 3: Uploading relevant documents
As specified in the table below, candidates are highly advised to upload the relevant documents as per the specifications.
|Photograph||JPEG||10 KB to 30 KB||150 X 200 pixels|
|Signature||JPEG||less than 30 KB||150 X 100 pixels|
|Documents and IDs
||PDF format||less than 300 KB||-|
Step 4: Payment of KLEE 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the application fee for KLEE 2021 online using Netbanking/Credit Card/Debit Card) or in an offline mode using E-challan and paying at the authorised bank. The application fee for each category is as follows:
|Category||Application Fee in INR|
|General and SEBC||INR 650|
Step 5: KLEE 2021 Application Form submission
The candidates have to ensure that the application fee payment has been successfully updated before they submit the application form. Only once payment is approved, the application is confirmed.
KLEE 2021 Exam Pattern
KLEE 2021 Exam is conducted in an online mode. Applicants can go through the given table to understand about the KLEE 2021 Exam Pattern easily:
|Mode of Examination||Online, Computer-based|
|Total no. of questions||200|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks for every correct answer, 1 mark to be deducted for every wrong answer, marks remain unaffected by unattempted questions|
|Subjects||General English, General Knowledge, and Aptitude for Legal Studies|
KLEE 2021 Syllabus
KLEE 2021 Syllabus is fairly simple. Preparation must be consistent and fact-based for competitive advantage. Given below are the part of the subject-wise topic of the KLEE 2021 Syllabus:
1. General English
- Reading Comprehension
- Word Usage
- Inference-based questions
- Para jumbles
- Foreign Words/Phrases
2. General Knowledge
- Awards and Honours
- Eminent Personalities
- UN Bodies
- Current Affairs
- International Events
- Major sports updates, geopolitical and environmental agreements
3. Aptitude for Legal Studies
- Intellectual Properties
- International Law
- Law of Torts
- Vicarious and Strict Liability
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Legal Awareness covering constitutional Law and Polity
KLEE 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download their respective KLEE 2021 Admit Card, which will be available on the official website of CEE.
Steps to Download the KLEE 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can obtain the admit card by the following steps:
- Click on the link for the course you have applied, and a new page will open up.
- Click on the 'Admit Card' link and a new window will open for login.
- Candidates need to enter KLEE 2021 application number, and password to log in and download the admit card.
- The admit card will appear on the screen, cross-check it for any errors and if found then report it to the exam centre authority before the last date.
- Download the admit card and get printouts of the same to carry it on the exam day.
KLEE 2021 Result
KLEE 2021 results will be announced online on the official website.
How to check KLEE 2021 Results?
- Go to the official website of CEE.
- Click on the LLB 2021 or LLM 2021 hyperlink to be redirected to the login page.
- Enter the application number, password, and captcha to login and access results.
- The rank list will also be available on the same portal.
KLEE 2021 Counselling
The KLEE 2021 Counselling process date will be announced soon by the examination conducting authority. Once the candidates are qualified for the KLEE 2021 entrance exam with the minimum requirements, they can follow the below steps on how to apply for the KLEE 2021 Counselling Process.
Visit the official Government of Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) website
Hit the flashing link saying “Kerala LL.B 2021 Counselling Process”.
Select the desired course from the list of courses.
Enter the required credentials such as application number, roll number and password.
The venue and time for the Kerala LL.B 2021 counselling procedure will be generated on the screen.
The name of the college and their three-digit codes will appear which offers Three-Year and Integrated Five-Year LL.B courses.
The candidates need to select the course and colleges of their choice.
Submit fee as per the course opted by them.
KLEE 2021 Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates need to ensure that they carry the prescribes documents while appearing for KLEE 2021 Counselling process. Below is the list of documents that should be carried during applicants' visit to KLEE 2021 counselling centres:
Data Sheet of the Candidates
Original mark sheets along with qualifying exam certificates
Allotment memo (issued by the Commissioner Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram)
Certificate of Category (for candidates belonging to reserved categories)
KLEE 2021 Colleges
The colleges listed below accept KLEE scores for admission. These include government, private as well as self-financed colleges.
- KMCT Law College
- Sree Narayana Law College
- Government Law College, Kozhikode
- Government Law College, Thrissur
- Government Law College, Ernakulam
- Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram
- V.R. Krishnan Ezhuthachan Law College
- Markaz Law College
- Kerala Law Academy Law College
- AIM College of Law
- NSS Law College
- Al-Ameen Law College
- Al-Azhar Law College
- CSI Institute of Legal Studies
Address: The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
Contact Number: 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
Email-Id: [email protected]