JEE Main 2018 question paper carried distinct questions for each set. The questions were predominantly from physics, chemistry, and mathematics. The exam was conducted in both online and offline modes.
Latest Update for Joint Entrance Exam Main [JEE Main]
- 25 May 2023 :
JEE Main result 2023 session 2 for B.Arch and B.Plan has been released today, May 25, 2023. Read More
JEE Main 2018 question paper was a balanced mix of easy and difficult questions. It was held in two modes - offline and online. The offline mode exam was conducted on April 8, 2018, while the online mode exam was held on April 15 and 16, 2018. JEE Mains 2018 question paper PDF is available for download for all interested candidates.
|JEE Main Admit Card 2023||JEE Main Syllabus 2023|
Table of Contents
- JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper PDF Download Links
- JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper Analysis
JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper PDF Download Links
JEE Main question paper 2018 PDF links for different dates and sets are given in the table. It includes the links for JEE Main 2018 online question paper PDF download. There were four sets of offline questions on April 8 2018 for JEE Mains 2018 question paper. 15 and 16 April 2018, the exam was conducted online.
|Dates||JEE Main 2018 Question Paper PDF Download Links|
|8 April 2018||JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper - Set A|
|JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper - Set B|
|JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper - Set C|
|JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper - Set D|
|15 April 2018||JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper (Morning Session)|
|JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper (Evening Session)|
|16 April 2018||JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper|
|JEE Main 2017 Question Paper||JEE Main 2022 Question Paper|
JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper Analysis
The difficulty level of the JEE Main 2018 question paper was moderate. However, some students found the mathematics section a bit tougher than the rest. The physics section was also considered slightly tougher than the chemistry section.
The JEE Main 2018 question paper of the physics section had easy, moderate, and difficult questions.
- Mechanics, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetism, solutions, electromagnetic induction, magnetic effects of current, and Electronic Devices dominated the Physics section's JEE Main 2018 question paper.
- The questions were a mix; class 11 and 12 chapters were covered.
- 6 IIT JEE Mains 2018 question papers were considered easy, 20 moderately difficult, and 4 questions were difficult to solve.
- Some of the questions in this section were tricky, and students had to apply concepts creatively to solve them.
The chemistry JEE Mains 2018 question paper was easier than the other sections.
- Ten questions from the 2018 IIT JEE Mains question paper were considered easy, 17 were considered moderately difficult, and 3 were difficult.
- Hydrocarbons, p-block elements, electrochemistry, chemical bonding, solid state, hydrocarbons, biomolecules, thermodynamics, and chemistry in everyday life carried a high weightage.
- JEE Main 2018 question paper had 48 physical chemistry questions, 28 questions from organic chemistry, and 44 inorganic chemistry questions.
- The questions were mainly based on concepts and formulae. Most of the questions were from inorganic and physical chemistry, and some were from organic chemistry.
The JEE Main math question paper 2018 was the toughest among the three sections.
- Most of the 2018 JEE Mains online question papers required a thorough understanding of concepts and their application.
- The JEE Mains 2018 maths question paper was lengthy, and candidates had to calculate quickly.
- The JEE Main 2018 exam question paper had 13 easy questions, 14 moderate questions, and 3 difficult questions.
- JEE Main math question paper 2018 had mixed questions from classes 11 and 12. Some of the JEE Main 2018 question papers had questions from statistics, differential equations, quadratic equations, 3D geometry, trigonometry, application of integration, permutations and combinations, matrices, sequences and series, and inverse trigonometry.
Read More: JEE Main Paper Analysis
POST YOUR COMMENT