The expected IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM cutoff 2023 ranges from 70 to 2773 across all categories. And academic experts have calculated that the IIT JAM cutoff will range between 27 to 29. IIT JAM first admission list will be available from Jun 1, 2023.
IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM cutoff 2023 has been declared in the form of first admission list on Jun 1, 2023. IIT JAM results were released on Mar 21, 2023 by IIT Guwahati. The expected IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM cutoff 2023 for the following categories are - 70 to 76 for the general category, 201 to 207 for EWS, 261 to 268 for OBC, 1048 to 1053 for the SC, 2766 to 2773 and for the ST category candidates. Authorities will release the second, third and final admission lists shortly.
|IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure||IIT Kharagpur Admission||IIT Kharagpur Placements|
Table of Contents
- IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM Cutoff 2023
- Previous Years IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM Cutoff
- M.Sc Programs Offered in IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM Cutoff 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- IIT Kharagpur M.Sc Application Process 2023
- IIT Kharagpur JAM Cutoff 2023 Determining Factors
IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM Cutoff 2023
The IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM cutoff 2023 will be available in the form of first, second and third admission list.
|JAM Cutoff for IITs 2023||Direct Link|
|IIT JAM 2023 First admission list||Click Here|
|IIT JAM 2023 Second admission list||To be announced|
|IIT JAM 2023 Third admission list||To be announced|
IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM Cutoff 2023 (Expected)
Check out the list of expected IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM cutoff 2023 numbers which can be calculated with the help of the previous year's trends to determine the cutoff 2023 range. IIT JAM first admission list 2023 was announced on Jun 1, 2023.
|Category||Expected IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM Cutoff 2023|
|General||70 - 76|
|EWS||201 - 207|
|OBC-NCL||261 - 268|
|SC||1048 - 1053|
|ST||2766 - 2773|
The candidates can also learn about the expected IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM cutoff for the M.Sc specializations IIT Kharagpur offers.
|Specialization||Expected IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM Cutoff 2023|
|Chemistry||45 - 50||245 - 252||255 - 267||657 - 662||2759 -2803|
|Physics||49 - 55||220 - 225||241 - 248||218 - 224||3321 - 3327|
|Maths||16 - 21||200 - 207||203 - 209||407 - 415||1855 - 1860|
|Geology||36 - 41||-||103 - 107||256 - 262||620 - 625|
|Geophysics||132 - 137||-||325 - 330||1378 1385||3410 - 3415|
|Medical Physics||121 - 126||-||436 - 441||1654 - 1667||2986 - 2992|
|Molecular Medical Microbiology||145 - 151||-||365 - 370||2009 - 2017||3832 - 3845|
|Nuclear Medicine||196 - 202||-||490 - 500||1865 - 1870||3542 - 3547|
Previous Years IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM Cutoff
The candidates can use the previous year's cutoff trends to analyze the opening and closing scores for IIT Kharagpur and IIT JAM cutoff 2023. The table below contains the year-wise previous years' cutoff scores.
|Previous Year IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM Cutoff||Cutoff links|
M.Sc Programs Offered in IIT Kharagpur
The following are the M.Sc programs offered at IIT Kharagpur. The candidates can note it and apply to their desired course after the IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM cutoff 2023 release.
- M.Sc in Mathematics
- M.Sc in Physics
- M.Sc in Chemistry
- M.Sc in Geology
- M.Sc in Geophysics
- M.Sc in Medical Physics
- M.Sc in Molecular Medical Microbiology
- M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine
IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM Cutoff 2023 Eligibility Criteria
IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM cutoff 2023 eligibility criteria will assist the IIT institutions in shortlisting the candidates who applied for the M.Sc Programs. It is also required for the candidates to secure admission with the institution for various M.Sc courses offered by IIT Kharagpur.
- The General/OBC/EWS category candidates must have at least 55% marks which is a 5.0 out of a scale of 10 in B.Sc or any other qualifying degree.
- The SC/ST candidates, it is expected to have at least 50% marks which is a 5.0 out of a scale of 10.
- The candidates must have the expected JAM scores for each category and specialisation to pursue M.Sc at IIT Kharagpur.
IIT Kharagpur M.Sc Application Process 2023
The candidates can follow the steps to apply to the M.Sc programs at IIT Kharagpur. The online application form was available from 11th to 25th of April 2023.
- Step 1: Log in with the candidate’s email ID and password.
- Step 2: Enter the JAM enrollment number to proceed with the application process.
- Step 3: Fill in the candidate’s academic and educational background details.
- Step 4: Upload all the required documents, such as the JAM scorecard, photographs, mark sheets, other important certificates, etc.
- Step 5: Initiate payment of the application fee (Rs. 1800 for others and Rs. 900 for Female candidates and the SC/ST candidates).
- Step 6: Download the application form online.
- The candidates must register with the admission portal of the IIT Kharagpur official website before completing the M.Sc application process.
- The candidates must also register with the IIT Kharagpur JOAP website after completing the M.Sc application process on the official website.
IIT Kharagpur JAM Cutoff 2023 Determining Factors
The IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM cutoffs can be determined based on a few factors which will help candidates to know how the JAM score is finalized.
- The difficulty level of the IIT JAM 2023 exam
- Number of participants in the Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM)
- The candidates’ category for applying to the M.Sc program of IIT Kharagpur.
- Previous year's IIT Kharagpur IIT JAM cutoff trends
- The total number of seats available for all M.Sc programs
- The total number of candidates who applied for the M.Sc programs
POST YOUR COMMENT