|Conducted By||Thiel Foundation|
|Eligibility||Candidates who are 22 years of age|
|Rewards||Up to USD 1,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2022|
Thiel fellowship was introduced by technology entrepreneur and investor Peter Thiel in 2011. It is a two-year fellowship program conducted by the Thiel Foundation for young creative students under 22. Around 1,00,000 US dollars are granted to the selected scholars under the Thiel fellowship scheme. The last date to apply for the Thiel fellowship application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for the Thiel Fellowship?
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Thiel Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
Thiel fellowship is a two-year fellowship program for creative young minds who want to build innovative things. The Fellows under this program are selected through an annual competitive process; the eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- The application is open to all creative students with Thiel fellowship age limit of 22 years.
- Around 25-30 candidates are selected for this fellowship programme through an annual competitive process.
- The application received is reviewed by the Thiel Foundation members. If the work is found innovative, then the candidate is selected.
- The applicant needs to drop out of school and pursue some other innovative work involving scientific research, a startup creation, or work on a social movement.
Thiel Fellowship Rewards
Thiel fellowship scheme is a fellowship initiated by billionaire investor Peter Thiel. The Thiel foundation conducts the fellowship program and offers educational opportunities to young students who skip their schools or colleges to work on an entirely new thing. Thiel fellowship amounts granted to the qualified scholars are provided underneath.
- A Fellowship amount of USD 1,00,000 is sanctioned to each selected candidate for the Thiel fellowship.
- The reward is only provided to students of age 22 years or below.
- Theil fellowship amount is awarded to the eligible candidates for a tenure of two years.
How to Apply for Theil Fellowship?
Thiel fellowship is intended for students of age 22 or younger selected by a network of investors, scientists and founders associated with Thiel foundation. The steps to successfully apply for Thiel fellowship are provided below.
Step 1: Candidates need first to visit the official website of Thiel fellowship portal Thiel Fellowship.
Step 2: The screen will display a new page where the candidate must click on the "Sign Up" option.
Step 3: Now, the applicant can enter their email id and confirm the password.
Step 4: After entering the required details, the applicant's account will be successfully created.
Step 5: Then the candidate's profile is created by entering the personal details like name, email id and date of birth.
Step 6: The edit button displayed on the page will lead to downloading the Thiel fellowship application form.
Step 7: The applicant can now easily fill up and apply online.
Thiel Fellowship Documents Required
The Peter Thiel fellowship 2023 grants the fellowship of USD 1,00,000 to deserving students. Apart from the amount, it also provides guidance and other resources to school dropouts to pursue some other creative work. To avail of these benefits, there are Thiel fellowship requirements which are needed to be submitted along with the duly filled application form. A list of these documents is provided below.
- Age proof
- Copy of marksheet of the last exam passed
- Work on which applicant is working
- Residence proof
- School/college enrollment letter
Applicants need to submit the completed application form for Thiel fellowship. The interested candidate can contact the below mentioned contact details to resolve any queries related to the fellowship.
1 Letterman Drive Building C, Suite 400 San Francisco, CA 94129 United States.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.