|Conducted By||Combined Counselling Board, India|
|Eligibility||Candidates pursuing diploma courses to postgraduate degree|
|Rewards||Covers up to 100% of tuition fee|
|Last Date of Application||August 30, 2022|
The CCB Scholarship is an initiative of the Combined Counselling Board, India which provides financial assistance to meritorious students to pursue education from Class 10 to Post graduation level. The courses covered under CCB are Biotech, Hotel Management, Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, and Polytechnic. The welfare department of CCB handles the admissions of its member colleges. 10-20% seats in different courses and branches of leading Indian institutes are reserved for economically weak meritorious students. The scholarship is awarded to students of all categories with a 20% reservation for SC, ST, and OBC. The primary goal of the CCB scholarship is to improve the poverty and unemployment issues of the country.
**Scholarship application for 2022 has been started. However, the last date mentioned above is tentative and is subject to change at the provider's discretion.
Table of Contents
- CCB Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- CCB Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- CCB Scholarship Application Process
- CCB Scholarship Documents Required
- CCB Scholarship Selection Process
- CCB Scholarship Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
CCB Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The CCB Scholarship is provided to economically weak students without any bias on caste/ category. The other eligibility criteria are given below:
- The applicant should have a degree based on the course which he/ she opts for.
- The candidate should have scored at least 40-50% marks in the last qualifying examination.
- The candidate pursuing Polytechnic should have scored at least 33% marks in Class 10 or Class 12 examination.
- The applicant pursuing BBA/ BCA and Engineering in Mining, Aeronautical, Petroleum, and Fire & safety should have scored a minimum of 40% in the last qualifying examination.
- The candidates pursuing BTech Lateral Entry, BArch, BTech in Agriculture, Biotech, and BDS should have a scored at least 50% marks in the last qualifying examination.
CCB Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
The scholarship is provided to financially weak meritorious students to pursue their higher studies without any financial strain. The other benefits offered by the CCB scholarship are listed below:
- Selected candidates will be reimbursed up to 80% of their tuition fees (INR 60,000- INR 2,50,000 depending on the course).
- The scholars are also provided with a hostel fee concession.
CCB Scholarship Application Process
The CCB scholarship application form is accessed and submitted online. The step-wise application process is explained below:
- Interested candidates should visit the CCB official website.
- The applicant has to select his/ her respective state from the dashboard header.
- The candidate should read all the instructions carefully and should click on the ‘Apply Online’ button at the bottom of the page.
- The applicant should then fill in all the required details in the application form such as personal details, academic details, and contact details.
- All the supporting documents should be uploaded along with the application form in the prescribed format.
- He/ she should take a printout of the application receipt or the counseling letter.
- The candidate should attend the counseling process the details of which are communicated through the counseling letter.
- The applicant should select a college of his/ her choice and should then take a printout of the same from the CCB.
- The candidate should report to the allotted college along with the CCB allotment letter and should complete the admission process within 5 days of allotment.
- The student should inform the CCB scholarship department of the admission by calling/ messaging on 6202601616.
CCB Scholarship Documents Required
The important documents to be uploaded along with the CCB application form are listed below:
- 2 passport size photograph
- CCB counseling letter/ allotment letter
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination
- College ID/ Aadhar card/ Voter ID
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate from high school
- Income certificate, Domicile certificate, Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Original migration certificate
CCB Scholarship Selection Process
The candidates are selected for the CCB scholarship based on merit and financial need. The detailed selection criteria for the CCB scholarship are given below:
- Firstly, applications are invited to apply for the CCB scholarship.
- The candidates are then called for the counseling round.
- Details such as college list, location, placement information, affiliations, facilities, original fees, and discounted fee after the CCB scholarship allocation, etc are discussed.
- The candidate should present the choice of college and course from the list.
- An allotment letter of the selected college is provided to the student.
- The candidate should report to the college along with the allotment letter, course details on the mentioned date.
Email ID: [email protected]
Helpline Number of different states:
- Jharkhand: 7763011821, 8580399743
- Bihar: 8580399743, 7763011821
- Chhattishgarh: 7782880467, 7782031986
- Delhi & NCR: 7782880467, 7544953261
- Uttar Pradesh: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Uttarakhand: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Rajasthan: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Haryana: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Madhya Pradesh: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Himachal Pradesh:8969735027, 7563845910
- West Bengal: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Karnataka: 8969735027, 7563845910
- Kerala: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Assam: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Arunachal Pradesh: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Sikkim: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Meghalaya: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Manipur: 8521914783, 7544953261
- Nagaland: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Tripura: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Jammu & Kashmir: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Andhra Pradesh: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Goa: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Orissa: 7782880467, 8809667659
- Tamil Nadu: 7970484533, 6202601616
- Telangana: 7970484533, 6202601616
- Maharashtra: 7970484533, 6202601616
- Gujarat: 7970484533, 6202601616
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 7970484533, 6202601616
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.