|Conducted By||Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares|
|Eligibility||Girl's educated from Government schools|
|Region||Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana|
|Rewards||Rs. 24,000/- per annum|
|Last Date of Application||October 31, 2020|
What is the Santoor Scholarship Program?
The Santoor Scholarship Program is an initiative of Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares to provide financial support to girls from economically weak backgrounds. The scheme provides 900 scholarships every year to girls from the state of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- Santoor Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Santoor Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- Application Process for Santoor Scholarship
- Santoor Scholarship Documents Required
- Santoor Scholarship Selection Process
- Santoor Scholarship Contact Details
Santoor Women's Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The scholarship is specifically for girls who have passed their 10+2 from Government schools/ colleges. The other required Santoor Scholarship Criteria are listed below:
- Candidate should be from an economically weak background preferably from a backward district.
- She should have completed her 10th and 12th class from a Government school/ college.
- Applicants should belong to Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- Candidates willing to pursue higher education in Humanities, Liberal Arts or any other Professional Course can apply.
- The applicant should be enrolled in a full-time Graduation course at the time of application.
Santoor Women's Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
The Santoor Scholarship is an annually recurring program launched in 2016-17. To date, the scholarship has benefited nearly 2700 girls in their higher studies. The other monetary benefits are listed below:
- Selected candidates receive a scholarship amount of Rs. 24,000/- per annum during the entire course of study.
- The students can use the scholarship for tuition fees or any other incidental expenses related to their education.
How to apply for the Santoor Scholarship Program?
Interested students can apply online through the Santoor Scholarship official website. The step by step application process is given below:
- The Santoor scholarship application form can be downloaded as a pdf and then submitted after filling up all the details.
- The applicant has to register using their Email or Facebook/ Gmail Login credentials.
- After login, all the necessary details have to be filled in.
- The applicant has to complete a 5 steps process and then the form can be submitted along with the required documents.
- Fully completed form along with the enclosures should be sent to the following address by post/courier.
- Address: Wipro Cares - Santoor Scholarship, Doddakannelli, Sarjapur road, Bangalore -560035, Karnataka.
Documents required for Santoor Scholarship:
Candidates should have a few important documents with them while applying for the Santoor Scholarship Program. The necessary documents are:
- One passport size color photo
- Clear photocopy of the first 2 pages of the Candidate's Bank Passbook.
- Copy of Aadhar Card, and 10th, and 12th mark sheets.
Santoor Scholarship Selection Process:
The candidates will face a round of interviews after which the final list of results is published. The Santoor Scholarship selection list will be released online.
- Email ID : [email protected]
- Helpline Number : 011-430-92248 (Ext- 121) / +917337835166