|Conducted By||Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities Limited (KSWCFC)|
|Eligibility||Domiciles of Kerala studying from high school level (and above)|
|Rewards||Up to INR 50,000|
|Last Date of Application||December 15, 2022|
The Samunnathi scholarship is an initiative by the Kerala State Welfare Corporation for the Forward Communities Limited (KSWCFC). The objective is to encourage deserving students belonging to the backward sections of Kerala's forwarding communities to pursue higher education. Therefore, the KSWCFC offer educational loans at a concessional interest rate to the selected students.
The Vidya Samunnathi scholarship 2023 scheme supports young students aspiring to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in professional or technical courses. The Samunnathi scholarship programme is committed to improving the educational status, living conditions, and overall state development. Eligible students can submit their applications online through the official website. The Vidya Samunnathi scholarship last date to submit applications for the scholarship scheme (except for Diploma, CA/ ICWA/ CS/ MPhil and PhD courses) and coaching assistance scheme (except for civil service exams) is December 15th. 2022.
Note: Samunnathi scholarship application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the last date for 2022 was December 15th, 2022.
Table of Contents
- Samunnathi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Samunnathi Scholarship Amount
- How to Apply for Samunnathi Scholarship?
- Documents Required for Samunnathi Scholarship
- Samunnathi Scholarship Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Samunnathi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the scholarship should ensure they fill all the requirements of the scholarship. It is exclusively available to the bonafide residents of Kerala. Listed below are the Samunnathi scholarship eligibility criteria for application:
- The applicants should belong to the non-reservation forward community and should be a domicile of Kerala state.
- They should have a bank account in any of the recognised banks to receive the Samunnathi scholarship amount.
- The annual family income of the applicants should not exceed INR 2,00,000 per annum.
- Those who applied for financial help in the previous years cannot re-apply for the Samunnathi scholarship.
- The students should select their coaching centres before applying for the Samunnathi scholarship scheme.
Samunnathi Scholarship Eligible Courses
The scholarship is awarded to students pursuing an eligible course at a recognised institution. Listed below are the Samunnathi scholarship list of eligible courses:
- Educational Scholarship Courses
- Higher Secondary Level
- Diploma Level
- Graduate Level
- Postgraduate Level
- CA/ ICWA/ CS Level
- MPhil and PhD Level
- National Institute Level
- Coaching Assistance Level
- PSC/ UPSC/ SSC/ Bank
- Civil Service Examination
- Medical/ Engineering Level
Samunnathi Scholarship Amount
The Kerala Samunnathi scholarship offers variable financial aid to students based on their courses. The details of the coaching assistance and rewards awarded to students through the program are as follows:
|Course Level||Samunnathi Scholarship Amount (per annum)|
|High School Level||INR 2,000|
|Higher Secondary Level||INR 3,000|
|Samunnathi Scholarship for Degree Students (Non-Professional UG Courses)||NR 5,000|
|Diploma/ Certificate Course||INR 6,000|
|Postgraduation Level (Non-Professional)||INR 6,000|
|Samunnathi Scholarship for Degree Students (Professional UG Courses)||INR 7,000|
|Postgraduation Level (Professional)||INR 8,000|
|Samunnathi Scholarship for CA, ICWA and CS||INR 10,000|
|National Institute Level||INR 50,000|
Coaching Assistance Provided Under the Sumannathi Scholarship
- The Samunnathi scholarship provides financial support to economically backward students belonging to the forward communities.
- The candidates training for various competitive exams such as Civil Service/ Banking/ PSC/ Medical/ Engineering entrance coaching, etc., can apply for the Samunnathi scholarship coaching assistance program.
- Over eight hundred and forty students pursuing higher secondary education will receive an amount of INR 10,000. The candidates who have completed their higher secondary education in the last two years will also receive the Samunnathi scholarship amount.
- The doctor and engineer aspirants can apply for the Medical/ Engineering coaching assistance scheme.
- INR 6,000 is awarded to 700 candidates who have acquired the basic qualifications for competitive exams.
- Students preparing for the civil service examinations will receive a consolidated amount.
- Samunnathi scholarship amount of INR 15,000 is disbursed to students preparing for the preliminary exams.
- An amount of INR 25,000 is given to students preparing for the main exams.
- Additionally, an amount of INR 30,000 is granted to those appearing for the interview.
How to Apply for Samunnathi Scholarship?
The Samunnathi scholarship 2023 application form is available online. Therefore, the eligible students can fill and submit the application forms through the Samunnathi scholarship portal. However, they should ensure they submit the applications well within the Vidya Samunnathi scholarship last date to avoid rejections. The readers can scroll below to learn how to apply for the Vidya Samunnathi scholarship program:
- Interested applicants should visit the KCWCFC online portal.
- The candidates should click on the link - apply for Vidya Samunnathi scholarship 2023-24.
- Next, they should choose their course under the scholarship application link. However, those applying for the coaching assistance program should click on the exams link.
- After choosing the suitable scheme, the candidates should agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box and clicking on proceed.
Application Process for New User
- The first-time applicants should click on the link - New user? Click here for databank registration.
- Next, they should provide their valid mobile number or Email address and click on register to complete the Samunnathi scholarship registration process.
- After registration, the providers will obtain a Samunnathi scholarship login credential.
Application Process for Existing User
- The candidates should enter the Samunnathi scholarship login details and click on the login button.
- Next, they should fill in the application form with the correct details.
- After filling in the application form, the candidates should upload scanned copies of all the required documents for Samunnathi scholarship schemes.
- After uploading the documents, they should submit the Samunnathi scholarship form to complete the application process.
- Finally, the students should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Samunnathi Scholarship Results
The results of the Vidya Samunnathi scholarship details are published online on the KSWCFC website after 4-5 months of the scholarship examination. The Vidya Samunnathi scholarship 2023 list will be available in PDF format. The step-wise procedure to check the results is given below:
- The candidates should visit the KCWCFC online portal.
- They should click on the scheme (academic year) displayed under the beneficiaries tab on the homepage.
- Now, the applicants can view the list of Vidya Samunnathi merit scholarship courses displayed on the screen.
- They should click on a particular course to view the beneficiary list.
- Next, the merit scholarship beneficiary list for the particular course is displayed on the screen in PDF format.
- The students can check the merit list by providing the Samunnathi scholarship login details.
Documents Required for Samunnathi Scholarship
The students should upload scanned copies of the mandatory documents online. The required documents for the Samunnathi scholarship Kerala program are listed below:
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank details
- Aadhar card
- Institution certificate
- Income certificate
- College ID card
- Fee receipt
- Residence proof
- SSLC mark sheet and certificate
Samunnathi Scholarship Contact Details
The candidates can reach out to the helpdesk for any queries regarding the Samunnathi scholarship. The contact details are as follows:
- Address: The General Manager, Kerala State Welfare Corporation for the Forward Communities Limited, Jawahar Nagar, Kowdiar (PO), L2, Kuleena, Thiruvananthapuram – 695003.
- Telephone Number: 0471-2726599, 0471-2311215
- Whatsapp Number: 6238170312
- Email ID: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.