|Conducted By||Reliance Foundation|
|Eligibility||Merit list students of class 12 CBSE/ State Board|
|Rewards||Up to INR 41,000 per annum|
|Last Date of Application||July 31, 2021|
What is the Reliance Foundation Scholarship?
The Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship is an initiative of the Reliance Foundation which provides financial assistance to the meritorious students and specially-abled students who appear in the merit list of Class 12 CBSE/ State Board examination. This merit-cum-means scholarship aims at supporting the deserving students to pursue their undergraduate college education from premier institutes in both India and abroad and emerge as young professionals in the future. Over 11,500 scholarships have been disbursed since the year 1996 out of which 50% were awarded to girl candidates and 20% were awarded to specially-abled students.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards and Benefits
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship Application Process
- Documents Required
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Contact Details
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The Reliance Foundation Scholarship is awarded to academically exceptional students pursuing higher education. The other eligibility criteria for the scholarship application are listed below:
- The applicant should have secured a rank in the CBSE/ State Board merit list of Class 12.
- Only the candidates who receive the letter of eligibility from the Reliance Foundation are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- He/ she should be enrolled in a diploma/ degree course at any recognized college/ institution.
- The candidate should be less than 20 years of age as on April 30 of the scholarship application year.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed INR 4,50,000 from all sources. However, preference is given to applicants belonging to families having an annual income of less than INR 2,50,000.
- Specially-abled students are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Income criteria are not applicable to differently-abled students.
- The courses eligible under the scholarship are Engineering, Medicine, Law, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Commerce, Science, Arts, Management, Bio-Tech, Media, Computer Science, and others.
- Students from the ICSE board are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Dhirubhai Ambani Reliance Foundation Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
The financial benefit offered under the Dhirubhai Ambani Reliance Foundation Scholarship varies based on the different courses pursued by the candidates. The scholarship amount can be used for reimbursement of college fees, maintenance allowance, and other allowance used to purchase educational material and books. The scholarship benefits are given below:
|S No.||Course||Scholarship Benefits|
|5.||Law/ Commerce/ Science/ Arts/ D.Ed.||
Management/ Bio-Tech/ Computer Science/ Media
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Application Process:
The Reliance Foundation Scholarship is available for only those candidates who have received the Letters of Eligibility from the Reliance Foundation. The Reliance Foundation sends the Letters of Eligibility to the top 10 scorers of CBSE/ State Board in each district of Maharashtra, Goa, and Gujarat and the top 15 scorers of CBSE/ State Board in all the other states. The students who receive the Letter of Eligibility should apply for the Reliance Foundation Scholarship within the next 60 days of receiving the letter. The step by step scholarship application process is given below:
- The applicant should visit the Reliance Foundation official website.
- He/ she should click on the ‘Login’ button to start the application process.
- The candidate should log in to the portal using the login ID and password mentioned in the Letter of Eligibility.
- After a successful login, the applicant can access the online application for the scholarship.
- The candidate should fill in the Reliance Foundation Scholarship application form with all the required details and should upload all the supporting documents along with the application.
- Finally, the applicant should ‘Submit’ the application to complete the application process.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Documents Required:
The important documents required for the scholarship application are listed below:
- Class 12 mark sheet/ grade sheet
- Income certificate of the candidates’ parent/ guardian
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions for the Reliance Foundation Scholarship are listed below:
- The Reliance Foundation Scholarship is strictly a merit-cum-means scholarship and there is no reservation applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC students.
- The candidates can avail of the scholarship for the entire duration of the selected course.
- The scholarship amount is disbursed annually until the completion of the course.
- The continuation of the scholarship throughout the course depends on the satisfactory conduct and performance of the student.
- The scholarship is canceled/ discontinued if the candidate fails in any term/ subject or get expelled/ rusticated from the college/ institution.
- All the scholarship applications are thoroughly verified by the Reliance Foundation and the respective result of the selection/ non-selection is informed to the students viaEmail.
- The scholarship amount is disbursed directly to the candidates’ bank account.
- To avail of the scholarship in the subsequent years, the student should submit the mark sheet of the last qualifying examination and also the current year fee receipt based on which the scholarship amount is disbursed by the Reliance Foundation.
Asked By: Indu 17 Nov 2020
Up to INR 41,000 per annum
Answer By: Uday
17 Nov 2020
Asked By: Chethus 29 Oct 2020
The rewards are up to INR 41,000 per annum
Answer By: Indumadhuri
29 Oct 2020