|Conducted By||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Eligibility||Must be studying in class 1 to 10|
|Last Date of Application||December 15, 2021|
NSP pre matric scholarships scheme for minorities is an opportunity proposed by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. The students studying in classes 1 to 10 can apply for this scholarship. The government aims to uplift the students of the minority section by encouraging the parents and by providing financial assistance for their education. The selected students for the scholarship will be rewarded with multiple allowances. Permanent residents of the country can avail of the services of the scholarship. The NSP pre-matric scholarships scheme for minorities the last date is Dec 15th, 2021.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The candidate should ensure that they are fulfilling all the requirements. The NSP pre-matric scholarships scheme for minorities eligibility criteria are as below:
- They must be studying in classes 1 to 10.
- They must have secured at the minimum 50% marks or equivalent in the previous qualified final examination.
- The family's annual income should not exceed INR 1,00,000 from all sources.
- They must be in the minority community ( Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis).
The selected students will be rewarded with different allowances based on specific categories. For example, the rewards for the NSP pre-matric scholarships scheme for minorities are as follows:
- INR 100 per month will be given to the students studying in classes 1 to 5 (day scholars) for maintenance purposes for 10 months in a year.
- INR 600 per month will be given to the students studying in classes 6 to 10 (hostellers) for maintenance allowance for 10 months in a year.
- INR 100 per month will be given to the students studying in class 6 to 10 (day scholars) for maintenance allowance for 10 months in a year.
- INR 500 per annum will be given to all the students in classes 6 to 10 for admission purposes.
- INR 350 per month will be given to all the students studying in classes 6 to 10 for tuition fees.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online for the NSP pre-matric scholarships scheme for minorities. The students applying for the first time should register themselves into the scholarship portal. Then, they can apply for the scholarship by using the steps given below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of the scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal.
Step 2: The first-time applicants of the NSP pre-matric scholarships scheme for minorities registration can be done as fresh applicants.
Step 3: Provide the bank details. If the student is below 18 years of age, then the family member's bank details should be provided.
Step 4: Then, the candidate must verify the phone number by using an OTP.
Step 5: After the verification process is done, the student may log in with the registered ID and Password.
Step 6: Read the NSP pre-matric scholarship scheme for minorities application form carefully, and fill in the details required.
Step 7: Select the Aadhar card or the Account number as identification details.
Step 8: Click on the terms and conditions button and take a preview of the details filled.
Step 9: If all the details are correct on the preview screen, click the submit button to end the procedure.
The student should upload all the relevant documents while applying for the scholarship. The NSP pre-matric scholarships scheme for minorities documents are as follows:
- Domicile certificate
- Minority certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Bank details (students or family members)
The selection criteria of the scholarship have certain conditions. Therefore, the students should ensure that they are eligible before applying. The selection criteria for the NSP pre-matric scholarships scheme for minorities are as follows:
- Preference will be given to the students with an income certificate (less than the required amount).
- The financial needs of the student will also be verified.
- If two students from the same family apply for the scholarship, the older child will be preferred.
- They would be eligible for the scholarship renewal if they obtained 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the previous qualifying exam.
Terms and Conditions
The students should agree with the terms and conditions given below:
- 30% of the total seats will be reserved for female candidates. It will be transferable in case of the non-availability of female candidates.
- The students in this region can avail themselves of only one scholarship.
- All the students are advised to fill out the form correctly. No changes will be allowed.
- The NSP pre-matric scholarships scheme for minorities renewal status can be viewed through the official website.
If the student has any queries regarding the NSP pre-matric scholarships scheme for minorities, they can feel free to reach out through the information shared below:
- NSP Pre-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities Contact Number: 01206619540
- Email: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.