|Eligibility||Girls who want to pursue a degree in Engineering and Architecture|
|Rewards||Up to INR 60,000|
|Last Date of Application||February 22, 2022|
Legrand scholarship program is an initiative of the Legrand group. It provides financial assistance to all the girls who want to pursue higher education in Engineering and Architecture. Therefore, the students affected by the pandemic can avail of the services of this scholarship.
This program was initiated in the year 2018. All the female students can grab this opportunity to be young leaders. The selected girls will be rewarded with INR 60,000 per annum for 4 years, that is, until the completion of their B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch courses. The Legrand group provides an immense range of products (i.e. wiring devices, home appliances, cablings, lighting management solutions, etc.).
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The candidates should make sure that they fulfil all the requirements. All the girl students can avail of the services of the legrand scholarship program if they pass the following conditions:
- The applying candidate should be a girl.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
- The girl students must have cleared class 12th in the year 2021.
- The students have to clear class 10th-12th with a minimum of 75% or equivalent in the boards.
- The family's annual income should not exceed INR 5,00,000 from all the sources.
- All the girl students will be preferred based on merit and the effects of the pandemic (i.e. affected by the COVID crisis).
All the selected candidates of the Legrand scholarship program will be rewarded INR 60,000 per annum for 4 years until their B is completed.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch courses, or they will get a tuition fee waiver of about 60%, whichever is lesser. The management will select the candidates based on their academic performances.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online for the Legrand scholarship program 2021-22. The candidates applying for the first time should register themselves into the scholarship portal. Then, all the candidates can apply for the scholarship by using the steps given below:
Step 1: Go to the official website to apply for the Legrand scholarship program.
Step 2: Click on the apply now button given on the page.
Step 3: Register for the scholarship.
Step 4: After registering, the candidates fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Lastly, the candidates should submit the application form after cross-checking the details.
The candidates should upload all the relevant documents while applying for the Legrand scholarship program. Given below are the essential documents required for the application process:
- Photo ID card
- Age proof
- Aadhar card
- Family income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission
The selection process of the Legrand scholarship program has multiple steps. All the students applying for the scholarship should aspire to pursue higher studies. The selection criteria for the Legrand scholarship program 21-22 are as follows:
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit, need, and family income.
- All the documents mentioned have to be submitted. Later on, the committee will verify the documents.
- All the students shortlisted will undergo a telephonic interview.
- The final list will be published on the official website, and a letter will be granted to the students.
If the candidates have any queries about the Legrand scholarship program, they can feel free to reach out to the helpdesk from Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM. The contact details are as follows:
|Phone Number||+91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 127)|
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.