|Conducted By||Department of Minority Development, Government of Kerala|
|Eligibility||Kerala domiciles belonging to the minority communities|
|Rewards||Up to INR 15,000|
|Last Date of Application||December 27, 2021|
The Joseph Mundassery scholarship is funded by the Department of Minority Welfare (DMW) under the state government of Kerala. They provide financial assistance to economically backward students and help them complete their education. The Joseph Mundassery scholarship program is exclusively available to minorities domiciled in Kerala. Therefore, candidates belonging to the minority communities such as Christian, Buddhism, Jain, Sikh, Muslim or Parsi pursuing an SSLC, Plus two or Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) level can apply to the program. The Joseph Mundassery scholarship last date for application is extended to December 27th, 2021.
Table of Contents
- Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Application Process
- Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Documents Required
- Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Selection List
- Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Contact Details
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The scholarship is awarded to minority students from the Kerala state. They should ensure they fulfil the requirements to apply for the scholarship. Listed below are the Joseph Mundassery scholarship eligibility criteria:
- The applicants who are permanent residents of Kerala are eligible to apply for the Joseph Mundassery scholarship.
- They should have a bank account in their name in a nationalized bank.
- The candidates should belong to minority communities such as Christian, Buddhism, Jain, Sikh, Muslim or Parsi.
- The students from the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families can apply for the Joseph Mundassery scholarship 2021.
- They should be studying at a government or government-aided school/ institution.
- The annual family income should not exceed INR 8,00,000 from all sources.
Prof Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
The state government awards variable financial aid based on the education level of the students. The benefits of the Joseph Mundassery scholarship are as follows:
- A scholarship amount of INR 10,000 is awarded to SSLC students with A+ grades in all subjects.
- UG level students with an academic score of 80% and above will receive a scholarship amount of INR 15,000.
- PG students with an academic score of at least 75% will receive a scholarship amount of INR 15,000.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Application Process
The eligible candidates should submit the applications within the Joseph Mundassery scholarship last date. The application process is offline, and they can obtain the form from the minority welfare portal. The Joseph Mundassery scholarship online application process is as follows:
- Interested applicants should visit the Minority Welfare Scholarships online portal.
- They should click on the 'Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award (PJMS)' link should click on the 'Apply Online' button.
- The candidate should register on the portal by filling in important personal details, educational details, bank details, etc.
- After registration, the candidates will obtain the Joseph Mundassery scholarship login credentials.
- They should create a password to complete the login process.
- The applicants should accept the terms and conditions mentioned in the declaration and then submit the Joseph Mudassery scholarship application form.
- They should then click on the 'Candidate Login' and log in to the portal.
- Next, they should upload the photo, signature, and relevant documents and take a printout of the submitted Joseph Mundassery scholarship application form.
- Finally, the candidates should sign and 'Submit' the application form with all the supporting documents to the Directorate of Minority Welfare, 4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan Thiruvananthapuram - 695033.
Professor Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Documents Required
The candidates should attach the essential documents along with the Joseph Mundassery scholarship application form. Listed below are the important documents required for application:
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card/ NPR card
- Copy of SSLC/ Class 12/ VHSE mark sheet
- Copy of allotment memo
- Income certificate of the applicants' parent/ guardian
- Copy of the first page of the bank passbook
- Residential certificate/ domicile certificate
- Copy of community certificate/ minority certificate
- Copy of nativity certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Printout of the registration form with photo affixed
- Copy of ration card
- BPL card (if applicable)
Note: The documents that have to be submitted by the applicants should be verified by their head of the institution or any other authorized person. The applications that have been confirmed and approved online should reach the DMW before the last date.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Selection List
The step-wise process to access the SSLC and HSC/ VHSE selection list for the Joseph Mundassery scholarship are as follows:
- The candidates should visit the Minority Welfare Scholarships online portal.
- They should click on the 'Prof. Joseph Mundasseri Scholarship Award (PJMS)' link.
- The students should then click on the 'SSLC Selection List' or 'HSC/ VHSE Selection List' link displayed on the Joseph Mundassery scholarship webpage.
- Next, they should enter the details such as scholarship type, state, district, and name of the college/ institution.
- Lastly, the applicants can view the Joseph Mundassery scholarship list on the official website.
The candidates can reach out to the concerned department if they have any queries regarding the Joseph Mundassery scholarship. The contact details are as follows:
- Address: Supervisor, Directorate of Minority Welfare, 4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram - 695033
- Helpline Number: 0471-2300524, 0471-2302090
- Email ID: [email protected]