|Conducted By||Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd|
|Eligibility||Children below 21 year old|
|Rewards||Upto INR 1,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||February 28, 2021|
The Colgate Scholarship is being conducted by the Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd in order to support and help the education of students. The scholarship provides 501 awards worth upto INR 1,00,000 through an all India contest. Individuals having a child or children below the 21-year-old age group are eligible to apply.
Eligible individuals can register their entry by giving a missed call on the Toll-Free number 1800 313 4575 which is printed on all Colgate packs. The scholarship offer opens from 1st June to 30th September.
Any applications which fulfill the Colgate Scholarship terms and conditions are shortlisted for the program. The name of the winners will be published on the official website anytime between the time period of 3rd April 2020 to 28th February 2021.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Colgate Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Important Documents
- Important Dates
- Terms and Conditions
- Contact Details
Colgate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Certain conditions and criteria that need to be fulfilled in order to participate in the Colgate Scholarship India program are listed below:
- The scholarship is meant to support the education of children.
- Individuals having a child or children below 21 years are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is open to children from India. Interested candidates can participate in any part of India.
- Employees of the company and their family members, its affiliates- Mad House, BYJU's and Redfuse (GroupM) are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program.
- The scholarship is open to all children regardless of gender.
Colgate Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
From the registered entries, a total number of 501 entries will be entitled to the scholarship:
Scholarship Prize Details:
- INR 1 lakh will be given to 45 entries.
- Remaining 456 entries can avail INR 10,000.
- INR 999 worth free access to courses for 30 days on the BYJU’s learning app.
|Prize||Total Number of Scholarships|
|INR 1,00,000 (1 lakh)||45|
|INR 10,000 (Ten thousand)||456|
Note: As the scholarship is for one child’s education, each winner will be entitled to one prize only, regardless of the fact that he/ she may have more than one child.
How to Apply for Colgate Scholarship?
There is no formal application process to participate in the Colgate Scholarship. Details regarding how to apply or participate are as follows:
- The advertisement for the Colgate scholarship dates will be floated in the media.
- Purchase any one of the Colgate pack including Colgate active salt (lemon/ neem) toothpaste, Colgate Cibaca/ Vedshakti toothpaste, Colgate dental cream toothpaste, etc.
- Give a missed call on the Toll-Free number 1800 313 4575 printed on the pack or communicated in advertisements or TV commercials.
- The scholarship host will call back on the applicant’s number.
- The participant will have to select an IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) option.
- The caller will be asked to answer 2 questions.
- Applicants may be asked to enter certain details for the verification purpose to be used at the time of the winner’s announcement.
Selection Process and Prize Disbursement for Colgate Scholarship:
Applicant registering an entry or calling on the Toll-Free number does not confer any right to win the scholarship:
- Scholars are selected through random sampling from the registered entries.
- From those gave the right answers, a total number of 501 entries will be selected through random sampling.
- 45 randomly selected participants are eligible to avail scholarship worth INR 1,00,000.
- INR 10,000 will be given to the remaining 456 entries.
Post Selection Process:
The process followed after the selection of the candidate is:
- After the selection process, the Colgate scholarship winner list will be published and the winners will be contacted in order to collect their address and id proof for the prize disbursement.
- The prize will be transferred either by funds draft or cheque.
- In order to claim the scholarship prize, a form would be sent on the address requiring particulars to be filled up (Incomplete or incorrect details are not entertained).
- A soft copy of the required documents should be submitted to the e-mail id [email protected] or WhatsApp number 9619172409.
- The hard copy of the same must be submitted within 10 days from the form receiving date to the given address.
- Lakhvindar Singh Sandhu,
Dialogue Factory, GroupM, 15th Floor, Romell Tech Park, Cama Industrial Estate,
Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063.
- Lakhvindar Singh Sandhu,
Note 1: It is compulsory to submit requested documents and duly filled in form in order to claim the scholarship prize.
Note 2: The selection process is done through random computerized sampling and Colgate does not have any control over the process.
Note 3: Before the actual scholarship disbursement, there will be cross-verification of details provided in the IVRS section to ensure that only the actual caller had given correct answers and participated in the program.
Colgate Scholarship Important Documents:
The documents to be submitted for the application process are:
- Address proof.
- A voter ID card
- Driving license
- Pan card.
- Age proof and name proof.
- School leaving certificate.
- Birth certificate.
Note: The mentioned documents will only be used for the verification purpose of the winners.
- Starting date for participation: June
- Last date of application: September
Colgate Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions to be followed to avail the scholarship:
- The scholarship amount will be given by online account payment or account payee cheque to the winner.
- The amount can be paid to the parents' account in case the child doesn’t have a bank account.
- The Colgate shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of the check or upon the providing of any incorrect account details.
- Winners are responsible to have an active bank account for the prize disbursement.
- Scholarships shall not be exchanged for gifts, cash or other purposes.
- In case the winners are unable to contact or Colgate does not receive the necessary documents within 10 days from the form receiving date then the scholar shall be disqualified and will not be entitled to receive the prize.
- Colgate will not be responsible for any lapse in communication subject to the delay by any of the SMS, Telecom, Internet, and E-mails service provider.
- All disputes shall be held at the jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
- The company holds the right to modify the terms and conditions, extent, discontinue or change the scholarship offer without giving any prior notice.
- The company’s decision regarding the declaration of winners and scholarship offers shall be final and binding.
- Colgate has all the rights to feature any number of scholarship winners on print, television and other media as part of the scholarship media campaign. The selection and number of scholarships are at the sole discretion of Colgate.
- Upon the scholarship participation, the applicant provides unaltered permission to Colgate to use the winner’s photographs, name, audio, video, etc. for the purpose of displaying the results, advertising, publicity, and marketing.
- Colgate Scholarship Phone Number: 91-22-67095050
- Consumer Affairs: 1800-225599
- Address: Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, Colgate Research Centre, Main Street, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai-400076 (Mumbai),
Colgate Scholarship FAQs
What are the various documents required for Colgate Scholarship application process?
Various documents required for Colgate Scholarship application process are address proof, voter ID card, driving license, pan card, age proof and name proof, school leaving certificate, birth certificate.
Does Colgate offer Scholarships?
Yes, Colgate offers Scholarships for students who need financial help. This does not offer any Merit Scholarships.
What is Colgate Scholarship?
This scholarship is offered by Colgate Palmolive Ltd. to help the education of students. This helps in securing the future for the students.