|Conducted By||Amar Ujala Foundation|
|Eligibility||Students of classes 9 to 12|
|Rewards||Up to INR 50,000|
|Last Date of Application||August 30, 2022|
The Atul Maheshwari scholarship scheme is launched by the Amar Ujala Foundation for young students of classes 9 to 12 who belong to financially backward sections of society. It is a merit-cum-means scholarship for disadvantaged candidates who need to pass a written test and interview to be eligible for this scholarship scheme.
Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- How to Apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship?
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The Atul Maheshwari scholarship is a merit-cum-means scholarship where the interested candidates have to participate in the selection process, which the Amar Ujala Foundation conducts. After qualifying for this exam, the eligible candidates can avail themselves of several scholarship benefits. The following pointers must be kept in mind to achieve the Atul Maheshwari scholarship eligibility criteria.
- The students must be studying in classes 9 to 12 to apply for the Atul Maheshwari scholarship.
- The candidates must have got at least 60% marks in their previous exams.
- The family remuneration of the applicant must not exceed INR 1,50,000 per year.
Atul Maheshwari's scholarship amount of INR 50,000 is granted by the Amar Ujala Foundation for this scholarship scheme. The rewards for this merit-cum-means scholarship can be summarised in the following points.
- In total, 36 students are selected for the Atul Maheshwari scholarship. Out of which, 18 students should be from classes 9-10 and the rest 18 students from classes 11-12.
- The students of classes 9 and 10 will receive INR 30,000.
- The students of classes 11 and 12 will receive INR 30,000 under the Atul Maheshwari scholarship.
- One blind student is selected from class 10th and 12th, and will receive a scholarship amount of INR 30,000 and INR 50,000, respectively.
- Other than the monetary rewards, the selected students will also get an opportunity to travel to Delhi to understand the functioning of Amar Ujala and a lot more.
How to Apply for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship?
The Atul Maheshwari scholarship application can be availed from the Atul Maheshwari scholarship portal. Interested applicants need to keep all the valid and authentic documents ready before filling up the application form. The candidates can refer to the following steps to complete the application procedure for the Atul Maheshwari scholarship 2022.
- Firstly, the applicant should go to the official webpage of the Atul Maheshwari scholarship, which is present on the official website of Amar Ujala, to get the Atul Maheshwari scholarship login details.
- The candidate then needs to register for the Atul Maheshwari scholarship online as a new user by hitting the 'new here or sign up' tab.
- After registration, the candidate has to write their name, email id, and password to create the account.
- They will receive a link on the applicant's registered email, clicking on which validates the authenticity of the new user account.
- The candidate needs to sign in to the account and fill in all the required details in the Atul Maheshwari scholarship application form.
- All the necessary documents must be uploaded while submitting the Atul Maheshwari scholarship application form.
Some key Atul Maheshwari scholarship documents must be submitted along with the duly filled Atul Maheshwari scholarship 2022 online form to avail this scholarship scheme's benefits. A list of such vital documents is given underneath.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Copy of the marksheet of the previous examination passed by the applicant.
- Domicile certificate
- Id proof such as aadhar card, ration card
- School Id
All interested candidates for the Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari scholarship 2022 may apply through the earlier procedure. If the candidate still has any doubts regarding the Atul Maheshwari scholarship program they can contact the below-given contact details.
Amar Ujala Foundation, C-21/22, Sector-59, Noida, UP-201301, India.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Helpline Number
0120 - 4694138, 4694250
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.