|Conducted By||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Eligibility||Students admitted to AICTE approved Masters programs|
|Rewards||Maximum available scholarship of INR 2,97,600|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2021|
AICTE PG Scholarship is provided to students who are pursuing their post-graduate approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship is sponsored by AICTE and students qualified from GATE/ GPAT are eligible for it. Students pursuing a masters degree in Engineering/ Tech/ Architecture or Pharmacy are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The scholarship award is upto INR 297000. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31 December 2020. The selected candidates must undertake 8-10 hours of teaching and research work as assigned to him/her.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- AICTE PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- AICTE PG Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- AICTE PG Scholarship Application Process
- AICTE PG Scholarship Selection Process
- AICTE PG Scholarship Contact Details
AICTE PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Meritorious candidates who get enrolled in AICTE approved Master's Programs for their post-graduate are eligible for the scholarship. The detailed Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below:
- The candidates who want to apply for the scholarship must have a valid score in GPAT/ GATE in order to be eligible.
- The candidates must have applied for a Master’s degree program in the field of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, or Pharmacy as regular full-time students.
- The candidates must be admitted to an AICTE approved institution.
- Candidates who have applied for the approved programs before or after the GPAT/ GATE validity will not be eligible.
- Candidates who have been admitted under any non-sponsored categories/ management quota/ foreign students will not be eligible.
AICTE PG Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
Scholars are provided cash rewards for financial assistance throughout the duration of the Programs. The detailed rewards for the scholarship are as follows:
- The AICTE PG scholarship provides financial aid to students pursuing their Master’s degree in Engineering, Tech, Architecture or Pharmacy.
- The scholarship provides the GPAT/ GATE qualified candidates with financial support for a period of 2 years.
- The selected candidates must have a savings bank account in their name.
- The scholarship provides the selected candidates with Rs 12,400 subject to their satisfactory academic performance and abidance of the rule and regulations of the University.
- The amount is given every month for a period of 2 years or throughout the duration of the course (whichever is lower).
Application Process for All India Council for Technical Education PG Scholarship:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to follow these steps:
- Visit the AICTE Official website and register on the portal.
- The applicants then need to confirm their registration using their Email.
- The candidates then need to log in at the AICTE portal and fill in the AICTE GATE scholarship.
- Then the candidates must apply for the PG scholarship.
- The applicant then needs to read the instructions carefully and get the institute ID.
- After obtaining the institute ID, the candidates need to obtain the student ID after filling in the relevant information. The student ID needs to be written down by the candidates for future reference.
- The candidates have to then Verify their Student ID.
- After successful verification, the candidates are taken to the scholarship application.
- The candidates must fill all the required fields, upload the necessary documents and submit the application.
- The tentative dates for students to upload their information is 31st December 2020.
Documents Required for Scholarship Application:
The following documents are necessary for applying for the scholarship and the candidates are required to keep scanned copies of them:
- Scorecard of GPAT/ GATE.
- A copy of the bank passbook.
- Caste certificate if the candidate belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD.
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Copy of NPR ( National Population Register) card if available.
AICTE PG Scholarship Selection Process:
The applicants are selected based on the following criteria:
- The applicants will be required to submit an undertaking stating that he/she would not leave the course midway.
- The AICTE may impose any other conditions as deemed necessary from time to time and the decision of the AICTE shall be final and binding.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 011-29581000.
- Address: All India Council for Technical Education, Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi- 110067.