|Conducted By||Aditya Birla Group|
|Eligibility||Students from select IITs, IIMs, BITS Pilani, IIMs, XLRI and leading law campuses in India|
|Rewards||Up to INR 1,80,000|
|Last Date of Application||October 31, 2022|
Aditya Birla scholarships are awarded every year to meritorious students from the top colleges of India like IITs and IIMs with the sole purpose of motivating them to continue their academic and extra-academic excellence and emerge as pioneering leaders in various sectors. The scholarship covers their academic as well as hostel fees for the entire course duration provided they maintain a good academic report throughout the duration of their course.
Note: The last date mentioned above is tentative and is subject to change at the provider's discretion.
Table of Contents
- Aditya Birla Group Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards/ Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Aditya Birla Group Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Aditya Birla Group scholarship is granted to the top students of the country who belong to IITs, IIMs, BITS Pilani, XLRI Jamshedpur, etc. Students have to display commitment and excellent academic performances throughout the tenure of their course to be eligible for the scholarship. Detailed criteria for eligibility is as mentioned:
- The scholarship is open to both male and female students
- Application of students from the following colleges will only be accepted:
- IIMs - (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Indore, Lucknow, Kozhikode, and Shillong)
- XLRI Jamshedpur
- IITs - (Btech. students from IIT Bombay, Delhi, Kanpur, Madras, Kharagpur, Roorkee, and Guwahati)
- Birla Institute of Technology Pilani Campuses (BITS Pilani)
- National Law School of India University - Bangalore
- The West Bengal National University of Jurisdiction Sciences
- National Law University - Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University
- NALSAR University of Law - Hyderabad
- The applicants must be in the top 25% in their batch
- The applicant must maintain a good rating on their assignments
- The candidates must have completed summer projects with good ratings
- The applicant should be a member of some society or fest or a similar platform which displays their co-curricular performance and leadership and management qualities.
- The applicants will have to submit an essay explaining why they deserve the scholarship
Aditya Birla Group Scholarship Rewards
|Course||Name of the Institue||Scholarship rewards|
|Law||All colleges||INR 1,80,000 per year or lower|
|Engineering||IITs/ BITS Pilani||INR 65,000 per year|
|Management||IIMs/ XLRI||INR 1,75,000 per year|
Aditya Birla Group Scholarship Application Process
Candidates have to apply online for this scholarship. The following details about application procedure are mentioned:
- Applicants must log on to the official Aditya Birla group scholarship website.
- Applicants must click on the scholarship link, which will redirect them to the scholarship page.
- Applicants can download the application form of Aditya Birla scholarship and fill it carefully according to the guidelines for filling it.
- Candidates must attach the important documents and mail to the address as mentioned.
Aditya Birla Group Scholarship Selection Process
Students are selected entirely on the basis of their applications and interview performance which are merit-based. The detailed selection process is mentioned below:
- 180 students from IIMs and XLRI, 160 from IITs and BITS Pilani and 100 from Law colleges will be evaluated based on their application form
- Applicants will be short-listed based on their academic and extra-academic performances
- These applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their presentation in an Essay Session
- Shortlisted candidates will be traveling to Mumbai and will be offered accommodation and transportation facilities
- Candidates have to attend an interview session by a highly qualified panel of evaluators
- 8 students from Law and 16 students from engineering and management will be selected finally for the Aditya Birla Group scholarship
- Address: Aditya Birla Management Corporation Limited, Aditya Birla Centre, 1st Floor, 'C' Wing, S.K. Ahire Marg Worli, Mumbai 400 030.
- Phone Number: 91-22-6652 5000 / 2499 5000
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.