MP DMAT registration 2023 will begin in Jul 2023. MP DMAT 2023 official notification is yet to be released.
MP DMAT 2023 will be held by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC), Madhya Pradesh, in order to admit students to the private colleges' medical and dental programs. Candidates are informed that admission to the MBBS/BDS program will be determined by their NEET exam 2023 results.
Madhya Pradesh Dental/Medical Association Test (MP DMAT) is an entrance examination for students who wish to enroll in Medical and Dental Courses of government and private colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
Table of Contents
- What is MP DMAT 2023?
- MP DMAT 2023 Exam Dates
- MP DMAT 2023 Registration
- MP DMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- MP DMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- MP DMAT 2023 Syllabus
- How to prepare for MP DMAT 2023?
- MP DMAT Coaching Centres
- MP DMAT 2023 Admit Card
- MP DMAT 2023 Exam Centres
- MP DMAT 2023 Cut off
- MP DMAT 2023 Results
- MP DMAT 2023 Selection Process
- MP DMAT 2023 Counselling
What is MP DMAT 2023?
- Conducting Authority: It is conducted by Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC).
- Frequency: It is conducted once a year. It is a national level entrance exam.
- Colleges: The MP DMAT 2023 covers more than 20 medical colleges which offer a total of 2000 seats in various courses. Candidates who have taken MP DMAT are also eligible for courses like BPT, B. Sc. Nursing.
|Madhya Pradesh Dental/Medical Association Test
|Mode of MP DMAT examination
|Mode of MP DMAT application
|Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC)
|APDMC E-2/51 Arera Colony, Opp. Habibganj Railway Station, Bhopal
MP DMAT 2023 Exam Dates
Aspirants who have applied for MP DMAT 2023 must know MP DMAT 2023 Important Dates. Candidates can also prepare a strategy for preparing for this exam.
- Applications: MP DMAT 2023 Application form is available from the 2nd week of Apr 2023 tentatively.
- Date of examination: MP DMAT 2023 is held in May 2023 tentatively.
- Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card from 1st week of May 2023 tentatively.
- Results: MP DMAT 2023 Results will be announced on the month of Jun 2023.
- Counseling: MP DMAT 2023 Counselling will be conducted from the month of Sep 2023 tenatively.
MP DMAT 2023 Registration
Online MP DMAT 2023 Application Form will roll out in the month of April, 2023. Application Process will be available online. All the candidates are advised to fill the application form with their true and correct details. Candidates will be asked about their academic records and personal information like phone number, email address, corresponding address and permanent address etc.
How to Apply for MP DMAT 2023 Exam?
The application process of MP DMAT has 4 steps. Please follow these following steps which are mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration
Go to the official website Register yourself by entering your email id, phone number, and date of birth. Candidates are advised to provide a valid and working mail id & phone number as all further communications will be notified on the same.
Step 2: Fill the MP DMAT Application form
This step will ask the candidate to provide the details like personal details, contact information, academic details, work experience, program preference and exam center preference for the MP DMAT Application Form completion.
Step 3: Uploading documents
Upload scanned images of your recent passport size photograph, signature and other required documents as asked in the process. Make sure you check the specifications before uploading any of these files.
Step 4: Payment of application form
A demand draft of INR 3000/- has to submit in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
MP DMAT 2023 Application Form
On successful completion of MP DMAT 2023 Application Process an email, a pop-up message on the screen and a message on the registered mobile number will be sent confirming the status of the candidate's application form.
The application status is “Successfully Submitted” if the application gets accepted or else “Application Rejected” is shown indicating any mistake made during the process.
Documents required for MP DMAT 2023
The following documents are needed to be carried while entering into the exam center. Anyone among these given documents is required.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by current education institute or the employer.
MP DMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must understand MP DMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria before applying for MP DMAT 2023 Exam.
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals can apply for the exam.
- Age: Candidate must have attained 17 years of age.
Candidate must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized university or board and must have scored at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology. Students who are appearing for the 10+2 examination can also apply.
Any other qualification recognized by the Government of India/ Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India is also considered.
MP DMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The competitive written examination will be of 3 hours duration and will have one paper comprising of 200 objective type questions in the following subjects.
MP DMAT 2023 Syllabus
Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) has released the MP DMAT 2023 Syllabus for all aspirants who are looking for admission to various undergraduate courses offered by the university. The candidate has to study Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for MP DMAT 2023.
The standard of MP DMAT 2023 Exam will be that of HSE or an equivalent exam. It is advised to know the MP DMAT 2023 Exam Pattern as it highlights the sections, duration and marking scheme.
How to prepare for MP DMAT 2023?
Candidates need to be serious while preparing for this test, Around 12 months of serious preparation will help the student to get into this. Candidate should focus on following a Proper Time Table and giving adequate time to each subject. The candidate should know the syllabus in detail in order to plan his/her strategy. After a strategy has been made, the need is there for proper and timely implementation. Besides this, revising regularly can help in better retainment and application of concepts.
MP DMAT Mock/Sample Paper
MP DMAT Mock/Sample test papers help in keeping up with the time constraint in the exam. As the candidate has to solve a large number of question in a short span of time, it helps the candidate in gaining speed and pin-pointing questions that consume more time, and make strategy accordingly.
MP DMAT Study Material
Section of study materials is very important, For this student can take help of seniors and teachers who have knowledge on this exam. Or a student can join in some coaching center who provides coaching. For scoring a good score student must need the proper study materials.
MP DMAT Coaching Centres
There are many coaching centers are available in who provides coaching for this exam, Some of them are given below
- Fermat Education’s 2IIM – Coaching Classes
- Career Forum
- Career Launcher (CL)
- IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd
- Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt Ltd (T.I.M.E)
MP DMAT 2023 Admit Card
Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) are going to issue the MP DMAT 2023 Admit Card for the students who have applied MP DMAT 2023 Exam. Admit card can be downloaded by using login credentials. It is mandatory to carry the admit card along with identity proof to the examination hall, failing to which the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How to download MP DMAT 2023 Admit Card?
The admit card for MP DMAT 2023 will be available online.
- Step 1: Go to the official MP DMAT 2023 website.
- Step 2: Submit your MP DMAT 2023 Registration ID.
- Step 3: The MP DMAT 2023 Admit Card will appear on the screen and contains basic details of the candidate given at the time of registration.
- Step 4: Download the MP DMAT Admit card 2023 and take a print of it.
MP DMAT 2023 Exam Centres
This can be chosen by the student while filling the form and centers are available across MP. A candidate will be able to choose preferences for MP DMAT Exam Centres when he/she will be filling the application form. Candidates should keep in mind that once an exam centre is allotted to a candidate, any request to change it would not be entertained at any cost. All details regarding the exam centre, centre code, and centre address will be mentioned on the Admit card.
MP DMAT 2023 Cut off
MP DMAT 2023 will be releasing a Category-wise Cut-off list through the official website. This Cut-Off list will be released soon after the Result Declaration. Students can access this list through the official website.
The students who achieved the marks more than the Cut-Off Marks will be eligible for the Counselling process. For admission through MP DMAT, University will conduct multiple counseling to fill the course seats. The Counselling schedule is not out yet.
MP DMAT 2023 Result?
The results for MP DMAT 2023 will be announced in the month of June, 2023 tentatively. Candidates are required to check the result on the official MP DMAT website. The Scorecard will contain candidates name, registration number, marks/scores and cut off marks. Candidates should download and save their scorecard as it will require in the future. Candidates can download the results online and also, the scorecard will be sent to successful candidates via post.
MP DMAT 2023 Rank List
The expected date of results will be published in the month of June, 2023. In this, all the details are completely related to the MP DMAT. You can check the MP DMAT Exam Result, Cutoff & Merit List details are also available in the section afterwards.
MP DMAT 2023 Selection Process
After the declaration of results candidates are selected for counseling and admission process according to the marks they scored. Document verification and seat allotment will be done during the counseling process. Candidates will not be allowed to attend counseling without a valid rank card. Selected candidates have to carry various documents in original and copy for the verification process.
After the counseling process candidates are selected for the admission process. All information’s regarding the counseling and admission process will be informed by the authorities through their official website.
MP DMAT 2023 Counselling
The authority has conducted open counselling for qualified candidates.
Candidates who are invited have to appear for MP DMAT 2023 counselling with a valid rank card to go further through the counseling process.
- If candidates didn’t appear at counselling, that candidate's seat will be allotted to another candidate.
- Candidates can check details regarding counseling on the official website of the association.
- In MP DMAT 2023, counselling round all candidates have to carry requirements documents.
- Candidates must have to present in person along with original documents on the day of counselling for the document verification procedure. Candidates can participate in the counselling rounds as per their ranks mentioned on the merit list.
Documents to be produced at the time of Counselling
These documents need to be produced at the time of counselling:
- Demand Draft of INR 3,00,000/- (MBBS), INR 1,50,000/- (BDS), INR 10,000/- for BPT/ B.Sc. Nursing and other Courses in favor of APDMC payable at Bhopal as (Tuition fee)
- Rank Card of MP DMAT 2023
- Photocopy of filled Application Form
- Proof of Identification
- Counseling fee of INR 1500/- in cash
- GAP Certificate if any (affidavit)
- Marks Sheet original copy